• Show
Clear All

• Ian
    replied
    uppin for the new heads

Leave a comment:

• _shadows_
    replied
    Today I'm Officially On Spring Break...yay!

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
    damn li bro,who bubble u busting?
    hahaha just teasin daytona bout when i was gonna take a trip there and didnt want to after she already planned to go to georgia!

Leave a comment:

• revdaalkaholik
    replied
    Originally posted by YEROC
    ^ who WASSSSS going to daytona but didnt bc someone else decided to take a trip to georgia!? lol.
    damn li bro,who bubble u busting?

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    Originally posted by DaytonaSky
    Why are you guys moving there? Sounds fun =p
    my buddys girlfriend... her dad has a condo beachside (you obviously know the type since you live in daytona) 2 bedroom, big screen, full furnished, etc. well the father got sent to the middle east for at least a year so we are moving into his condo to take care of it. NO rent, NO food costs (her mom lives in the area and is cooking us food daily), NO nothin. just fun, sun, ladies, brew, and chillin! plus so we can have some extra cash, he set up jobs there so we have them when we get there... everything is set up for us. dream come true type shit ! and yes, you are more then welcome to come up when its completely a done deal.

Leave a comment:

• DaytonaSky
    replied
    Why are you guys moving there? Sounds fun =p

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    i'm movin to VA beach for 3 months to a beachside condo with my best friend ! just found out last night ! when its 100% guaranteed that i'll be going, of course we're gonna be partying so we're gonna be inviting any derties that can make it. i know moe and mikey are comin already ! :D

Leave a comment:

• Ian
    replied
    bttt

Ok dirties.. I'ma def be in Cancun. Booked today !

Leave a comment:

• Kegz
    replied
    I went to Cancun 2 years back, in my last year of high school.

It was the best time of my life, fucking amazing.

84 people from my high school went, we owned the place.. but it was weird, because we were a group of Canadians amongst all Americans.

When we went, it was indeed MTV spring break. We got to see Fat Joe and Bustah Rhymes perform at Oasis hotel, and Ludacris was at La Boom. It was in short just amazing.

When you go, make sure to bus a bit out of town... most p;eople went to the stores that were in the main tourist place, but we bused like an hour out where it was a bit more ghetto. We got so many amazing deals on things.

Plus for your hotel room, they only give you 1 key amongs 4 people (well it was like that for our hotel) so we found a locksmith in that ghetto place and got our keys copied for 9 pesos Was so much better after that.

We also drank god knows how much.... it was so sweet. Fucking amazing. Tho I was disappointed, most Americans couildnt keep up in the chugging.. I guess that low % American beer doesnt compare to our Canadian shit haha..

Have a great time to everyone who is going, and do not waste any time sleeping. You ever feel tired, go drink beer. I think we slept like 20 hours combined the entire week.

Leave a comment:

• Il Duce
    replied
    I'm staying like 20 minutes away from the beach in a shitty motel. But, I'll only be using it to crash in. I know some people that have a few rooms at the Thunderbird on N. Atlantic on the beach, so thats where I'll be partying at.

Leave a comment:

• DaytonaSky
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    I'll be in Daytona Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
    Where at in Daytona are you gonna stay?

Leave a comment:

• Ian
    replied
    Originally posted by Lazy Mikey
    Well Divinity If All Else Fails ... A Fellow D12 World Member Will Be There To Have Sexual Relations With ...
    lmfao.. i'ma take the webcam and do it Spike styleeee, w00t.. [sorry Spike if u readin 2;-{}2 ]

Leave a comment:

• Leonie
    replied
    ^^ lol silly erwin

Leave a comment:

• tameracuja
    replied
    ^ lol

Leave a comment:

• NasirJones
    replied
    ^really?