Bad Drug Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Drug Deals

I've heard some insane stories about what people did/had done to them from a bad drug deal. Got your own story to share or know about one that happened to someone you know?
    Have you ever got ripped off, ripped someone off?
    What were you buying/selling? How much?
    Did you/they ever get their money back?
    When drugs and money are involved people do crazy shit, I've heard all kinds are messed up shit, 3 huge guys taking one on with baseball bats, wire whips, a guy putting raid in coke, crowbars...Theres so much so if you got one, share.

LMAO @ the topic of this thread... good choice =D i could have some fun with this....

Off the top of my head... the first one that comes to mind, is when i got fukin Skimped BAD! This shit was rediculous.

Alright back in the day when i smoked stress alot more then i do now, i would get 1/2 oz's for $20 which is a pretty good deal... well i couldnt get ahold of my reg dealer. so me and my girl hit up a homie and he gave me his homies #

Already theres a problem.... if you dont know a dealer personaly.... Very good chance your gonna get ripped off.... I didnt think it could be to bad. plus we were feindin' (sp)

So we hit him up ask for a 10sac. and he tells me where to meet him. (which was at a liqure store parkin lot, which was in public, so we had to do it fast) He comes up to my window, I hand him the cash he hands me the sac (which seemed pretty fat at the time), and takes off. NOW! This shit wasnt even in a bag.... it was wraped up in a papertowl.... (LMFAO just thinking about this) We open it up.... There was a stim like 8inches long with a lil nug at the end of it.... I usualy get about 4 blunts worth in a 10sac... this nug was sooooo small it wasnt even enough for a blunt..

I got RIPPED THE FUK OFF!

We laughed about it, blaze what there was to blaze and went on with our lifes.... Ive told this story to quite a few people... funny shit.

"They look up to me, tell me because I'm living proof.
    If life was fair, then I swear, we'd have a Living Proof."
    -Chamillionaire-

Comment

LOL, I would be so pissed and you laughed. Hahah
      I've heard a million stories where the person rolls down their window, gives the money, and the ''dealer'' takes off and your left, broke with no bud. lol
      I wouldnt trust a dealer that I didnt know personally.

Comment

that sucks shag!

I was gettin bud one time, and we got ripped off with some carpet lookin' shit.. It was a get&go place, so there was no way we we're gettin' our shit back, which is whatever, it was 10 bucks.. but havent been back there since.
        "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
        "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
        2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
        \m/\m/

Comment

I've sold numerous kids straight oregano and parsley flakes.

Luckily, no deals have ever gone sour for me, but thats because I only buy from people I know and trust. Anybody to ever buy off the street is just asking for trouble

I'm a swordsman, the apocalypse horseman
          What makes me smile is another's misfortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce
            I've sold numerous kids straight oregano and parsley flakes.

Luckily, no deals have ever gone sour for me, but thats because I only buy from people I know and trust. Anybody to ever buy off the street is just asking for trouble
            LOL, How old were you and old were the kids? Hahah My brother use to do that when he was 11, haha

Comment

i gave a guy told a guy i wanted 4 pounds for $2500 and he had me meet him in some parking lot and when i hopped in his car he pulled a gun took my money and bounced i felt hella stupid, i guess i was only 17 at the time but it still sucked ass. the shitty thing about it was my homie had thrown in half and i got stuck payin him back as well as losing my half

Comment

Dammmmmmmn, how did you have all that money in the 1st place at 17? That sucks man. :/

Comment

workin full time, no bills to pay, and bein stupid i guess, it was three days before my b-day

Comment

Yeah i've sold people parsley oregano...catnip even ...and one time i was in school and i needed some weed so i met this guy and i took out my wallet to give him 10 bux but my cash was all folded and i had like 100 bux so i go to take out the 10 from my cash and he sees i have more so he grabbed my cash(he was fast as heel too) and he ran but i went after him and then some of my friends came bcuzz i told them to meet me earlier and they grabbed him and he gave the cash back ..but some teachers saw it all happen so i almost got expelled , but i wasnt he was though..everytime i see this fuck now he looks at me strange and says shit under his breath ...since then i only deal with dealers i know and trust ....other than that ive had no problems gettin druuuugs....this might be a little off topic but i got expelled in grade 10 for being high oughta my mind at school since then i didnt blaze at school anymore...

Comment

Never had a problem picking up drugs. Dumbest thing I've ever done had my ALMOST losing drugs though:

Went on a roadtrip to Kelowna with a few buddies. Can't remember the name of the park, but it's right by the beach and a lot of hippies/French Canadians hang out there. Anyways, for weeks before this trip, my buddies are all like "BC Bud muthaphukka! You won't even want to smoke the shit you have when we get back!" So, we get there, go to find weed and........

Nothing. No bud to be had. Lots to smoke on, none to buy.

So whatever, we take a chance and head to aformentioned park. We buy a bunch of weed from some Pierre muthaphukka and 10 g of shrooms. Now, this being my first time taking shrooms, I decide it's probably a good idea to smoke some weed first and get "up" for the trip. So we're walking through the park smoking weed when all of a sudden, bam! Wind comes up, bag goes into the water. Fuck. Oh well, no problem, I mean, how cold can that water be? Fucking cold. So fucking cold.

Anyways, we end up retreiving our bag (which through something I call "COMPLETE FUCKING LUCK" is not lost or drenched) going to get changed and then taking these killer shrooms that fucked us all up completely.

The moral? Don't underestimate the wind.

Comment

lmao...

I've been ripped off by two different dealers for an ounce each.

Had a guy try and stiff me four a quarter pound, so we tracked him down, kicked in his door, then kicked in his face. All while his girl was screaming at us.

My lil bro screwed me for a quarter pound as well, so I acquired 3 of his car stereos out of it, and a collection of DVD's, sucked but he's my bro...y'all can understand that one.
                        AkaZen.Com
                        DigitalBlasphemy.Com
                        Komacyde...The King Of Avatars

Comment

The Un-American....you went ot Kelowna huh? My grandparents live there. We lived in Winfield for at least a year when I was 8 or 9. Lived just south of Vancouver on the USA side for about 11 years now...1
                          AkaZen.Com
                          DigitalBlasphemy.Com
                          Komacyde...The King Of Avatars

Comment

Last summer, my one friend who is addicted to heroin needed to score so bad but was broke (as usual), so he scanned some money and printed it out. Went to the same drug spot that he usually went to and gave the dealers the money in exchange for the blows. He actually got away with it....until the next day when he went back and the black dude threatened him and showed him his gun. Either my friend got really lucky or they knew he was usually a good customer and wanted to keep his business. Which ever...the kid is a moron and I can keep going on and on with stories about shit he has done. Hi Doug I love you babe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dena9683
                              Last summer, my one friend who is addicted to heroin needed to score so bad but was broke (as usual), so he scanned some money and printed it out. Went to the same drug spot that he usually went to and gave the dealers the money in exchange for the blows. He actually got away with it....until the next day when he went back and the black dude threatened him and showed him his gun. Either my friend got really lucky or they knew he was usually a good customer and wanted to keep his business. Which ever...the kid is a moron and I can keep going on and on with stories about shit he has done. Hi Doug I love you babe.
                              I Knew Doug Was Coming.
                              If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Borsyk, Yesterday, 02:01 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Cedeber
                              by Cedeber

Started by Friese, Today, 08:53 AM