homophobia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homophobia

hey I just read 50 Cents comments on gay people.. I'm gay, and it wasn't like i was offended or anything (I respected his honesty) but I just wanted to see what you guys think of the homophobia in rap.

Faggots are the new "nigers" FACT.. I'm white and I'm not going to bullshit you by claiming I'm even remotly from "the street" but I just wanted to know out of interest to ask people on here,

1) do you have a problem with gay people?
    2) why? try and think about it..
    3) why is homophobia cool yet racism not?

I'm not here to hate on people who don't agree with my lifestyle or are not comfortable with it or whatever, I just want to understand what peoples beef is.

I mean what 50 said about "not being comfortable about people thoughts around him" I mean come on! is he attracted to EVERY SINGLE woman he sees? It seems loads of people don't really know what their talking about and buy stereotypes about "faggots".

thanks for your time.

i have no problem with gays until they try to hit on me.
    i love lesbians and girls that are bi.
    Proud Member Of The D12 World G.W.S
    "Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony." - Proverbs 23:2

Comment

LMAO!

werd

Used to when i was younger, now i could give a shit about em, as long as they dont look at me in a "gay way" or try and hit on me

No reason to hate someone for there own personal issues... even if it is gross.
      And plus i cant hate on "gays" in general.... I love lezbians.
      You gay guys are lucky the gay girls are there..... they give you leeway. (lmao)

Homo are not there own race. and in all honesty no matter what anyones says your not "Born gay" - Honestly i dont think its cool either.... but it could be why.

With that said.

Lezbian girls... I GOT LOVE FOR YOU!

"They look up to me, tell me because I'm living proof.
      If life was fair, then I swear, we'd have a Living Proof."
      -Chamillionaire-

Comment

Originally posted by Gluttony
        i have no problem with gays until they try to hit on me.
        i love lesbians and girls that are bi.

How many dudes actually hit on you? just out of interest? I mean I can pretty much tell if someone is gay, and I wouldn't hit on someone I thought was striaght as I think thats just not showing respect.

I think what a lot of peoples beef with gay men, rather than woman, is not so much the same sex realtionships but guys showing a feminine side is not really very accectable in society. I mean its cool for a chick to act like a dude, but if a guy acts faggoty it freaks people out.

But even that is bullshit. As the whole camp will and grace gay guy is a media myth.. gays come in all shapes in sizes, a lot of really tough looking masculine guys are gay. I don't see why a tough hip hop playa kind of guy couldn't be gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag One
          in all honesty no matter what anyones says your not "Born gay"
          I think gay people are basically the so called "outsiders" people who've been rejected from society or been abused in the past, they feel the need to "belong" in a particular group.

Just my thoughts,

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyChainsaw

Well, u just assume that people have a problem with gay people, considering ur 3rd point.
            anyway, I dont have a problem with gay people. I love them, they're great to talk to and very sweet and sensitive overall. But they're just like normal people, some are nice, some arent. I have no reason to hate on gay people so...
            And I definitely do not think homophobia is kewl

Comment

gay ppl disliked cuz there different
              THEY FOUND SADDAM BUT THEY AINT GONNA FIND ME ILL BE UNDER A TREE IN BUTTFUCK TENNESSEE - BIzZARE

Comment

girls or boys, if you gay stay away

i think its pathetic how straight guys love dykes an that, but obviously there are some sad fools in this world, no way would i ever go out with a bi girl
                welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
                but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

They just get incredibly annoying, with their parades and constant whining about wanting to be accepted.. They seperate themselves more and make them seem more like aliens wishing to be able to live amongst humans. lol.

It's not really uncommon and I've known a gay guy and about 4 of my female friends are bisexual.

I got nothing against them.. I don't really agree or disagree with their lifestyle either, it's their own choice..

And I don't remember hearing anything about homophobia being cool and racism not.

People do use the word faggot to describe a homosexual, or it could be used to call someone weak or something. People who aren't even homophobic use it, but in reality, I guess it is. To call someone a faggot as to offend them because you believe them to be a homosexual, as if it's a wrong thing or disgusting. There isn't much thought or anything when people use it, so it's sort of losing it's real meaning in a sense.

But, those gay parades are stupid and I believe it could be okay for gay people to marry. But, I don't think it should be performed in any church, but in a court. Keep the entire thing legal and not religious, considering in Gods eyes its wrong.. Why would you do it in a church lol..
                  Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                  Let the night be too dark for me to see
                  Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

But even that is bullshit. As the whole camp will and grace gay guy is a media myth.. gays come in all shapes in sizes, a lot of really tough looking masculine guys are gay. I don't see why a tough hip hop playa kind of guy couldn't be gay.
                    Ah, Will & Grace is a comedy.. it's just acting out a stereotype and there are gay men who act like them.
                    Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                    Let the night be too dark for me to see
                    Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Originally posted by Jez_humphrey
                      girls or boys, if you gay stay away

i think its pathetic how straight guys love dykes an that, but obviously there are some sad fools in this world, no way would i ever go out with a bi girl

Ok.... You wouldnt go out with one, but neither would I....

But you cant say you wouldn't get with one and her girl..... (hammersmi

Well i guess you could, if your not into that stuff.. but i sure the fuk wouldnt mind.

--Sorry for going off topic--

-Chamillionaire-

Comment

thats what i'm saying i wouldn't date one but i deffinately would hook up with her and her friend.
                        and daisy theres a guy at work who used to hit on me. + its happened at a bar once or twice.
                        Proud Member Of The D12 World G.W.S
                        "Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony." - Proverbs 23:2

Comment

Ive unfortunatly been hit on a couple times in my life.... in fact theres this guy? at work...

Big black dood. bout 6'3" Long blond hair, tiny pink glasses... always waring gold and shinning ass clothes..... ive walked by him/her before and It just stared me up and down.... I was going to complain to human resourses, but i decided id give the fag another chance... probably been through enough trouble in his life.....

But please.... dont stare at me like that... thats all i ask.

-Chamillionaire-

Comment

1. Nope, my best friend is bisexual ::
                            2. I don't have a problem with it. I mean the first time my friend told me that she was bisexual, I felt a bit weird about it sure, but it's her decision and no matter what happens, she's still my best friend.
                            3. Heh, I don't know. I'm not against homosexuals or bisexuals, and I'm not a racist either.
                            ... it's no surprise, that I got lost in your brown eyes ...

Comment

No... though i'd rather know straight away about someone's sexuality.

Because it would make me feel awkward... if i got to know someone really well and then somewhere along the line they eventually come clean about being gay that would a) make me feel like i never knew the person, b) make me question why they didn't trust me, and c) make me self aware that if they were a girl they could one day 'fancy' me. If people are gay then fine, it doesn't bother me. No one's not entitled to their own feelings, and if those feelings are for people of the same sex and themselves then that is cool with me. It's not my cup of tea, but it doesn't change a person and how i will be with them. Though, i don't like positive discrimination.. it does happen.

Who said homophobia was cool? It's never been in my book...
                              Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 01-15-2021, 09:59 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok
                              by Franok