HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life: The Life Long Question: How Do You Think We Got Here.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life: The Life Long Question: How Do You Think We Got Here.....

?
    EMYHR - Add Me To Your Myspace ForThe Flyest Free Music My Myspace

Depends on your perspective; whether you fall under religious or scientific structure, but either way it's pretty interesting, isn't it? Especially since we're the only planet, to our knowledge, that has any form of life and civilization. My guess would be scientific way since it carries back-up data, unlike religious one where God created everything.
    ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

Comment

Evolution.
      WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/NEB
      AUS HIP HOP

Comment

now see.....if u say the science...way....then how did it all start..in the first..place...how did the whole universe get here...a lil spark of something...yea..where did that come from....and where did the thing that created that spark come from.....how did all the water and all get here.....how trees get here..how the seeds for the trees get here....they cant put a finger on..life..cuz nobody really knows.....ok if its god...where did god come from....yo didnt just appear from space..and be like BAM..theres earth...BAM...theres the sun..BAM...theres...Eve...Bam..theres Adam.....the whole adam and eve thing....wtf..is that...how did two people create a whole mankind

Comment

actualy there was a "bam".
          some shit collided and shit got mixed up and bacteria formed and so on. i cant be fucked telling the whole thing. and dude you are either real young or a dumb fuck.
          WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/NEB
          AUS HIP HOP

Comment

^'bang'

Comment

lol...dude....your dumb for believing what you was told....man lands on moon....it was the greatest thing ever...years down the road..fox does a special...on..how it could of been a hoax...why aint we ever go back to the moon...but anyway.....yea there was a bam..but how do we know for sure....man thought earth was flat...till the dumb fuck found it it wasnt...man thought.....earth was the center of the universe..to the dumbfuck found out it wasnt....so...how do we know how we got here.....we really dont...just like the story of jesus....only reason we know what happened is becuz documents..were written...but shit..documents..r written about vampires....and dragons....but do we think they are real no....how do we really know something that happend billions of years ago..we dont....we only know what we was tought....and were tought something to belive in something.....cuz..we cant go aroound..like a chicken witout a head..wondering how the fuck we got here.....i know i got here..from Gary Albert Bichell...Sr......and Tina Bichell...my parents.....and i know how they got here..and so on and so on....so we came from monkeys....ok.....YAY..we evolved from apes..then all of sudden....we dont no more..we evolve from us....and monkeys dont evolve from people know more....how do they really know this...they dont...they guess...and give theories.......

Comment

^excellent and since everything kept evolving into something else how come WE haven't evolved into something else yet?

Comment

my chemistry teacher from last year said we "came from stars..."

Comment

yup...thats what im trying to point out......what the fuck are we gonna evolve too...X MEN...and shit....but people are evolving..u got bigger people..smarter people...fatter people..whiter people..blacker people....lol...but yea we are evolving......and we thought cave men...were these dumbfucks...that didnt know shit..the truth is..they probally was smarter then us..they used what they had to survive.....they wrote on walls to communicate..they went out and hunted....but how was they smart enough to care for a child...how did they know how...to cut the eblicical cord..or whatever that is....how did they know all of this....human nature...i guess.....but....humans now adays..depend..on thier cars..thier cell phone...thier tv..thier computer....we as a whole..are going down the drain....yes people are smarter..now...but thats not us.....its the people wit the money....who creates the things we use..who have the brains..a slim few......i dunnno....

Comment

denas question is fucking retarded BTW

it is evolution on how we got here, it just takes millions of years to happen

you can see how this works in plants, on how you can create new plants, by taking charecteristics of one and mixing them with others

and yes there is proof we evolved from apes, not apes or chimps, but the same things they evolved from back in the day

but im no scientist, and this shit is way to trippy thinking about how the universe started
                      Last edited by Rollin_On_Dubs; 03-14-2004, 11:17 PM. Reason: people posted while i typed this

Comment

haha it was actually called "the big bang"...
                        i dont really care as long as im here
                        Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

lol true.....im just saying...we really dont know.....and how is thier proof..what they have somebody that was there to witness it.....

Comment

skulls/fossils/dna

honstley, it is evolution, what else could it be?

Comment

but see all that dont really prove nothing....they are just estimating....hey this skull looks retarded must of been when...apes were evolving into humans..cuz hey we had to get here from somewhere..lets say we are here from apes..cuz thats the closest we got to our mankind here..we cant tell these people..we came from dogs...they would never believe that....and i dont know how we got here..what about dinos....they was here...before us....right..then BOOM...a meteor..hit right....wrong..they dont know that shit...and how did dinos get here..anyway..if they really existed....yes we got fossils..but truthly how do u know..they are real...DID U EVER FIND ONE...FUCK NO.....wit tv...and pictures..anything can be fake...BIGFOOT....ALIENS....ALL THAT SHIT...anything can be made up..and u will believe it..cuz u never witnessed it urself.....IF WE WAS TOLD ALL THESE YEARS....that....jesus was black..we would believe he was black and not white....we dont know what color he was..he could of been blue for all we know...its document..yes..but ITS WRITTEN BY PEOPLE...PEOPLE CAN CHANGE WHATEVER THEY WANT...JUST LIKE..when you was little..thier was SANTA...the easter bunny...the tooth fairy....why the fuck do they...tell us these things....so we have something to look for...have somethign to belive in..no kids wanna belive tha tmoney and daddy are out thier busting thier ass..so ur ass can open presents on the 25th.......so u can put ur MEANLESS tooth under ur pillow...and get money for it....for what...nobody knows....just like nobody knows.....how we got here.....just like nobody knows..if thiers a heaven or hell....just like nobody..knows..that theres a afterlife....we just wanna belive..that we are dying for something..and not just to be buried in teh ground..to rot...in ur 1000 dollar casket....

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Yesterday, 02:53 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WesleyDrake  
                              Started by Monret, Yesterday, 01:36 PM
                              0 responses