No announcement yet.

Everytime I give MTV another chance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everytime I give MTV another chance...

MTV sucks. For a channel called Music Television theres not much music on it. It seems to be made up almost entirely of reality shows, which really suck. I can't stand watching it. But every now nd then I'll flip through the channels and stop on MTV because something actually looks like it might be interesting (even though its usually not.) Well for whatever reason, I had MTV on and a commercial came on for the new show, I Want A Famous Face. Or something like that. Give me a break. Plastic surgery so you can lok like someone famous? How far is too far? When does it cross the line?
    "It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it."
    "Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Yeah i saw that Famous Face show and was disgusted of how MTV portrayed those 2 guys.....and at the end, MTV didn't give any indication that getting plastic surgery to look like Brad Pitt was a bad idea...what it did was show these two low self esteemed guys who, after the surgery, felt like they were the shit and had the biggest egos....I cant imagine how many people with low self esteem saw that show and now they are visiting the doctor to get a nose job.........I think shows like these shouldn't be on a cable station because it gives young minds ideas to do stupid shit and think fucked up thoughts.....It just shows how fake this world is getting that people have stouped so low to change their god given appearance.....it makes me cringe
    Too much..I'm tired..In the company of...those that fear

Comment

"MTV is no longer entirely music videos... get MTV2 for that"- MTV

I like some of the reality shows on MTV... The Real World is pretty dope.. The Osbournes... Road Rules... and about road rules, whens the new season comin on?? It's been too long without a new one.. RW Paris already ended.. and Road Rules (whatever the last oen was) ended before that...

I don't like the shit like Pimp My Ride... Room Raiders...

Boiling Points is cool

I saw the Famous Face show too... i think it was cool... and yeah, the reason they started that show was to make plastic surgery even more of a trend to young people

Comment

fuck mtv...fuck mtv2...mtv jams is the shit
        "Fuck A Image And A Blunt...That Aint Rap Dog...Be Who You Want To Be But Let It Be Fact Dog" - Obie Trice

Comment

^^^^^^^
          Pimp my Ride and Room Raiders are the only ones I do like. And I sometimes watch Real World this season because they're in my city. I laughed my ass off when one of them said "Don't you know the beach parties around here suck?" because that's so true.
          "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

real world, road rules, room raiders and pimp my ride are the only good shows on there

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Luciano
              ^^^^^^^
              Pimp my Ride and Room Raiders are the only ones I do like. And I sometimes watch Real World this season because they're in my city. I laughed my ass off when one of them said "Don't you know the beach parties around here suck?" because that's so true.
              Did you see it when they clowned that girl for havin a removable tooth? lmao, that had me rollin.
              If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

^ haha that was great. He was like "You don't just pull your tooth out on a first date, at least get to know him or something" haha waiting for it to fall out in his mouth... best part of that show all season. And then the end mocking her, aww that just gave me a good laugh.

But um yeah... I watched that new show... Didn't like it, the point isnt all that great when they looked nothing like Brad Pitt... extreme makeover is better. But those twins were so gay, the ass grabbing, hand holding, love talk... they were grownnnnn, taht's not cute.
                Anyway...

Comment

yeah it do suck a bit now but some time when im really bored i do watch newlyweds cos i think jess and nick are so funny.
                  If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

[email protected]

'its a deep pan pizza coming up without the base!!'

Comment

seriously i hate mtv..
                    its all full of "the newly weds" and "real world road rules"
                    the only actual "MUSIC" is gay ass TRL
                    or if you wanna wake up at 7 in the morning you can watch old videos...
                    Bay Area Love
                    Go 49ers
                    Raiders suck

N1ggaz bustin shots like they lost they minds
                    Like 25 - Life never crossed they miiiinds
                    -2pac

Comment

i think mtv has some hot shit on it...some of it sucks though, but if you want just music videos you can skip channels
                      Cain is for Charlie, and Delta is for Cain

Comment

They need to change the name to Reality Television. The only thing I actually watch from time to time, is the Newlyweds cause Jessica Simpson is unbelievably stupid and it's funny to watch Nick clown on her. I don't even watch that much. Oh, and Boiling Points if I'm extremely board.
                        "It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it."
                        "Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Comment

yeah that newlyweds thing sucks
                          Cain is for Charlie, and Delta is for Cain

Comment

^^i fuckin hate it..jessica simpson is so stupid
                            but of course my mom loves it so its always fuckin on the tv
                            and i used to hate "till death do us part" but finally the torture is over.
                            Bay Area Love
                            Go 49ers
                            Raiders suck

N1ggaz bustin shots like they lost they minds
                            Like 25 - Life never crossed they miiiinds
                            -2pac

Comment

i know..mtv sucks as hell
                              but it trl gives me info and that is wat i need
                              plus, wat will u be trying to get if you live in a country that don't bring new videos except after like 5 months ? ..get mtv

so i really don't have a choice on which channel to turn to when it comes to seeing 'whatz new' in the music businuss. .. oh and trl, sucks..and carrson daily is a retarded fucker..wat is his freakin' obbsession with always saying to celebs 'so whatz going on here?'

it is so annoying..no wonder y saturday night live always disses 'em about it. and the music that mtv brings is stuff like radiohead..sorry to radiohead fans but i seriously hate their music and they hardly bring hip hop music anyway. i don't even think they bring vids of artists like canibus or stuff
                              probably if they did..i would knew wat typa vids he comes out with.

~peace out~

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by ElizabethLacros, Today, 02:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ElizabethLacros