Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dawn of The Dead": Review

hey guys

I watched the remake today and I have to say it reached my expectations and maybe even a lil better that I expected. Now I know there are ppl out there who prolly hated it but the reason I liked this movie sooo much is that I am a huge gore/blood/guts fan and trust me, this movie had a lot of it!!! Prolly one of my favorite parts was ***SPOILERS KINDA*** when a survivor named Andy was snipering out zombies who looked like celebrities. The main characters would write names of celebrities down with erasable pen, and then Andy would shoot the zombie who he thought looked like the celebrity rite in the head (keep in mind its in slo mo and u can see the brains splatter out the back of his head). If you like zombie movies, gore and blood, or horror movies in general, go see this movie!! If you are queasy or nautious stay away as there are some pretty gruesome parts. By the way, there are actually a couple parts that made me laugh out loud. (See "Down With the Sickness" montage in the movie) The acting was pretty decent, my fav was Mehki Phiefer(?). He does a great actin job, along with the rest of the cast. Overall, I would say A-/B+! Go out and see this flick!!

P.S. Did any of yall see the end credits??? Stay after to watch them everyone!

Peace
    Not Your Normal "Guns, Money, Bitches" Rap

yo i kind of saw the movie on friday. but when i went i was twisted out of my ass. so i only members seen parts. cause hafl the time security kept harrasing me. but from the lil parts i saw the movie looked pretty hot.

Comment

I saw it yesterday, I wasn't expecting much but I actually liked it. And I did stay to watch the end credits ... if you don't watch the end credits you miss out on more of the ending ... also, IMO the ending could've been better, but overall I enjoyed it.

Comment

it was good. scary as hell in the beginning . out of all horror flicks, zobie movies always gave me nightmares. and yeah the gore was great

Comment

umm. fuk i missed the shit after the credits or myabe i dint. r u guys talkin bout when they get to the island ***spoilers*** and they get attaked by the zombies and it seems they are all dead.

Comment

^^^^ aww shit. is that what happened? I walked out the credits started. good movie though.
            A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.
            - Peter

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten
            - Cartman

Comment

-i watched the first 20 min of the movie and left to watch secret window... i thought dawn of the dead was more hilarious than scary... unless the plot developed later on...

-like in the beginning of the movie where zombies r everywhere and that blonde girl is getting to her car to escape... as shes escaping theres this guy holding the gun at her and telling her not to move because hes worried she might be a zombie so then suddenly a car randomly hits him... that was funny as fuck cause he flew like 200 ft in the air and it was so obvious he was a doll at that point...the whole theator was cracking up...

-movie had some stupid points also... like when the sheriff is being attacked by the zombie in the water fountain at the mall and he loses grip on his shotgun... then the blondy picks the shotgun up and is like 15 ft away, aims at the air, and somehow shoots the zombie directly without touching the sheriff... then once the zombie dies the sheriff doesnt even get the weapon ... blondy just carries it and every1 is following her all of a sudden as if shes experienced with this shit lol... its so stupid...

-if any1 enjoyed scary movie they will enjoy this.... i cant take movies like this seriously... so poorly directed...
              The award comes from man, but the reward comes from God.
              -- Denzel Washington

Comment

the movie was great altho i must say the original had alot of deep dialogue that this revised one tottally missed on, but all in all the gore won me over...

great flick!

Comment

great movie, good gore, but original was definitely better!!!!
                  http://ourworld.cs.com/Rebel%20X%20b...bannerjosh.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Petey Pop
                    -if any1 enjoyed scary movie they will enjoy this.... i cant take movies like this seriously... so poorly directed...
                    I don't think you're supposed to take it seriously. lol it's not exactly a masterpiece.

I didn't see the original, but this one was good for what it was worth - a few jumps and a few laughs. I liked that guy CJ, he was a total dick but he was funny as shit.
                    If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Bynarden, 02-19-2021, 10:43 AM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Ole Lorelei  
                    Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                    3 responses