Your best drunken stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best drunken stories

Everyone has some drunken stories...and some people have the most hilarious drunken stories!

I'll start. I don't have that much exciting stories about myself really...umm...well, just that Friday there i was hosting a party for just a circle of my close friends. So i got really drunk, as did everyone and it went on about 2 o'clock, and everyone started to leave, so I said i'd walk two of my friends home. So, we were walking up the street, when...i dont even know why...to just start wandering aimlessly about. So we're just doing the usual stupid drunken things...stealing some wheelie bins, knocking on people's doors, when we're walking down a street and we find a saw in a skip. So now there's three 16 year olds totally drunk walking down the street with a saw, hmm. And so we're going in this wee alley behind a house and we decided to chop down a tree in their garden. Now, it wasn't exactly a massive tree, about 12 foot maybe, and not that thick...but we must have been there for about a half hour, and we musta been making some noise, cause towards the end the lights went on in the house, and someone looked out the window...haha, all they would have seen is 3 boys sawing down their tree in their back garden!! We got it down, and then ran away, bahaha, i cant remember if we left the saw there or not...

meh, not a great story, it was only last friday night...everyone drop some of their own personal experiencesss, i'll try and think of some more later.

Jesus,too many to mention,as in all honesty when you get seriously drunk you nearly always do something funny/stupid enough to talk about the next day.
    Recently two dudes I know got so drunk they couldnt find their house and knocked on the doors of a pile of neighbouring houses in the middle of the night. One woman thought they were burglars and called the cops. One got arrested,the other fled and was found fast asleep in a field the next day by his parents. When they first saw him they thought he was dead:D
    "A young youth, yo rockin the gold tooth, 'Lo goose
    Only way, I begin to g off was drug loot
    And let's start it like this son, rollin with this one
    And that one, pullin out gats for fun"

Comment

Haha! That near exact thing happened to my friend, he was taking a shortcut home through people's back gardens and was reeally drunk, and (for some odd reason) he tried to get in someone's house, the person came out and chased him with a frying pan, lol.

Comment

hahahaha omfg u guys r wild
        I've never really got drunk so I havent got any stories 4 ya

Comment

*lol* @ your stories.

I have only a few drunken stories about me, cause I try to control myself.
          When I was sixteen I went to this party with some older friends and I got really drunk. It was fun and we danced all night. I dont know what exactly happened, but me and my best friend wanted to walk home and we woke up in a maize field the next morning. It was summer so it wasnt that tragic, but the problem was that my parents and her parents were so solicitous about us that they even informed the police. When we came home at about 10 am they welcomed us together with the police at our house. I was so ashamed about the whole situation and my parents were so damn angry. I was not allowed to go on partys for 6 month!

Not very funny but thats the only story about me which is a little bit interesting
          FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE !
          Janis Joplin

Comment

I'm sorry I have too much intelligence to get drunk. All alchohol does to your system is eat away your liver. If people are that moronic to pay people to kill you, then I feel sorry for each and every one of you.

Comment

^ lol wow too intelligent to get drunk! Respect
              FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE !
              Janis Joplin

Comment

LOL @ tha new guy...what a pessimist. Dampens the whole jocular atmosphere of the thread, sigh. Well, in my opinion, you can't put a price on fun. And you have more chance of having fun when you're drunk as you as more likely to do really stupid things. I'm sure "having fun" would be directly proportional to "amount drank" in a graph.

Anyway, i thought of another incident. Once we were at a pub (there were 6 of us) in the town. And, so we've been in drinking for about 2 hours, so we're pretty drunk, i don't know how much we'd had to drink. So we were constantly annoying the DJ by requesting lotsa songs (although he was a decent enough guy, he put 'em all on) and so after about our sixth request, we thought it would only be right to get up and dance. So we're up dancing so Prodigy "Smack my bitch up", when these guys + girls I had been talking to earlier (y'know what it's like, once your drinking you just start talkin to random people) asked if they could dance with us. We accepted obvisuoly. So there were now about 10 drunken idiots on a really small dance floor. Now, after "Smack my bitch up", one of the new people pulled me aside and asked me if i wanted any drugs. Now i don't know what my drunken expression was like, but hell, i'm only sixteen, this was my first proper introduction to an unknown drug dealer. Seeing as i take no 'drugs' (obv. alcohol is a drug, but you know what i mean) I rejected of course. So five minutes later i go down to the toilet, and they're all down there takin some drugs, some were sniffin some coke (well i'm guessing it was coke) and some we're taking pills (ecstacy i guess), so i walk in the toilet right when theyre doing this, with a big drunken smile on my face. The guy i was talkin to earlier recognised me and he was like "oh no he's cool" and everything, cause i think the other guys were kinda suspicious of me, lol. And then when i was takin my piss they kept hassling me to take some drugs off them, lol, "free oan the hoose, mate!" - "err, no thanks." But the thing is, i had told every one of my mates that they were dealin in drugs, yet we continued to dance with all of them...so it was quite funny the concept of us silly little sixteen year old boys and girls drinking underage, dancing with these big time drug dealers. However, we kept dancing and it was about midnight now, and one of my friends, Sooz, a girl, fell over and split her head open on the dance floor. Haha. It was quite serious, i don't know why i was laughin, all the time i was singing necro's "your fuckin head split", so her head was bleedin, and us being naive were panicking, lol. So i had dialled 999, but my friend had already flagged down a taxi to get us home...so my conversation with the 999 person was just kinda "is this the ambulance?" - "err yes" - "oh. okay. bye". So we got in the taxi and got home. Sooz still has a bump in her head to this day, har-de-har-har. Not much of a story, again, but it's weird when you wake up in the morning like "where the fuck did those drug dealers come from, and why were we dancing with them?!"

Comment

One time about last spring, my friend bought a house, so the 1st nite he moved in, we partied there and got drunk, well when everyone passed out it was me and one of my friends still up. Well we deicided to go outside for the hell of it, we started walking around the neighborhood. We walked through an alley, and there was this sign on the back of the building, I just ran up to it, and ripped the whole thing down. Than we started just breaking a bunch of shit, lol. We threw signs into roads, broke a bunch of shit and everything. Than we ran out of cigarettes! and any cigarette smoker knows that if you're drinkin', smokes are important! so i came up with the bright idea of going up to unlocked cars, and looking for change. We finally got up enough loot for cigarettes! so we went, got a pack, and on the way back, we walked through the alley that i ripped the sign down in, and earlier i grabbed the sewer lid and pulled it out, well we saw a cop there, puttin' it back on. So we turned around, booked it back to the house (which was right around the way) and we got back in, i looked out the window, and cops we're walkin around with flashlights. Luckaly they never came to the house ::
                  "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
                  "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
                  2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
                  \m/\m/

Comment

I've done a few things like drive my chair off the kirb and fell into the road, I've crashed into bouncers + many more

Comment

LMFAO at the 3 dudes cuttin someones tree in the night. dat shit made me laugh for ages...just imagining someone waking up to find that. hahaha
                      Cain is for Charlie, and Delta is for Cain

Comment

I killed a man once...

I'm a swordsman, the apocalypse horseman
                        What makes me smile is another's misfortune.

Comment

We once got drunk and killed multiple hobo's.
                          Originally posted by ethan20
                          There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
                          Originally posted by reservoirGod
                          Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

these fuckin stories suck at least u could of done is put one of the rappers gettin stonned in a long dark alley way
                            Lyrical Thug

wins:21
                            losses:7
                            Ko's:17

Comment

hey d12shadydetroit i like your avator its awsome where do i get it plz tell me!!!
                              Lyrical Thug

wins:21
                              losses:7
                              Ko's:17

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by OlmanGrand, Today, 04:12 AM
                              1 response