HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone's complaining, but doing nothing (Read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone's complaining, but doing nothing (Read)

Everyone's complaining about the high amount of dumb ass groupies and spammers cause they're killing the board right? But what I don't understand is why you're all answering to their dumb ass threads. If someone posts random bullshit, just click back, instead of respond and bump it to the top of the page. Makes no sense to me, you all push the bullshit to the top, dumb threads get like 100 replies a minute. And the good shit gets pushed down cause no one responds to that, it's fuckin retarded.

So don't complain that the boards are getting fucked up when you all can do something about it, just an idea.

Peace.
    Yeah I talk shit, I'm cocky with it
    It's hard for you to admit it but I'm one of the best in it

good point right there
    ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
    Come what may.....!

Comment

Wow.. the 100th thread saying the exact same thing... Thanks for the obvious.
      Now let the night be dark for all of me.
      Let the night be too dark for me to see
      Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Yeh? Well maybe this one will work at least a little. The other 99 obviously didn't do shit, hopefully that will change, cause the board's getting flooded with gayness.

Comment

Considering it's done almost every other week and others explained it better...

I highly doubt this will do Anything.

Comment

See this is what I'm fucking talking about. You're spamming a fucking thread saying stop this shit. I don't give a fuck how many threads there are like this, there's obviously not enough. If you wanna be a cunt about it, do it somewhere else, but don't fill this with 10 replies saying "Oh ppl already posted this, you're an idiot". Congrats for pointing that out, want a medal? Now if you wanna keep being a dumbass PM me and I'll just delete them, but let ppl read what was written in my first post, rather than fill this bitch up with uselessness, thank you.

Comment

this post has opened my eyes..... I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
              no more replying to groupies for me.
              Proud Member Of The D12 World G.W.S
              "Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony." - Proverbs 23:2

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Sinista
                See this is what I'm fucking talking about. You're spamming a fucking thread saying stop this shit. I don't give a fuck how many threads there are like this, there's obviously not enough. If you wanna be a cunt about it, do it somewhere else, but don't fill this with 10 replies saying "Oh ppl already posted this, you're an idiot". Congrats for pointing that out, want a medal? Now if you wanna keep being a dumbass PM me and I'll just delete them, but let ppl read what was written in my first post, rather than fill this bitch up with uselessness, thank you.
                lol.

Comment

dude, I see you have joined this month. So essentially, you are a newb.. and before you attack me with the "I've been coming here for months, but I've only just registered" speech, please spare me. I can assure you that this thread is no different from any of the other bullshit threads that pollute this board on a daily basis.

Every time an album has dropped in the past 3 years - Devils Night, The Eminem Show, 8-Mile, Get Rich Or Die Tryin, Beg for Mercy and now D12 World, there has been an influx of dumb newbie's who make threads just like this. I mean, is it too hard to just come to a board, read some posts, make sensible threads and then leave without gettin heated? Clearly in your case, it isn't. Psycho69 has pointed out the very evident to you here.. these kinds of threads are a dime a dozen. The point of whether these dumb threads should be clicked and/or replied to is not even the issue here. Fact of the matter is, this board is swamped with new kids all the time and they make dumb, moronic contributions. After the initial hype, a large percent will leave, then the new newbs come and it starts all over again.

Do yourself a favour and stop trying to tell us what we already know. Please
                  "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

Saw that coming a mile away. Doesn't matter when I joined, look at my posts and you'll know I'm no dumbass groupie who doesn't know shit. As for the looking for a long time but only recently joined shit, nah, I wasn't like that. I've been a fan of D12 for a long ass time, and randomly one day stumbled upon here in computer class. My comp at home was fucked so I had to wait a coupla months to join, but wtv. Doesn't really matter. I was just trying to get ppl to stop responding to stupid shit, in hopes of there being less stupidness in lots of threads.

What I don't get is why ppl are trying to bash me, what if this thread stops one person from responding to stupid shit? And they post 10 posts a day less because of that. That shit adds up.

Wtv, I'm just rambling. Pretty much just saying that when I registered doesn't mean shit, maybe I will leave soon, because in the short time I've been here I've already noticed a crazy ass drop in the interesting threads, so it's going down to the shits. But most likely, I won't. And don't trying flaming me and hating on me and shit cause I'm trying to clean this mess up, it's worth a shot, could definitely use it around here.

Comment

We all know about this, And the sheer fact that every says this is an annoyance to all the people who know it.
                      The whole subject is pretty risky and fucked up, The only people who can do something is the mods, Maybe they could make a whole section called "Dumb Groupies".

Just for the hell of it, And then whenever they post some dumb shit they will be banished to only post in the groupie section along with the rest of there 13 year old friends!

Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho69
                        Wow.. the 100th thread saying the exact same thing... Thanks for the obvious.
                        YEAH

Comment

nah fuck this...psycho...you fucking did the same thing in the other thread...people are trying to stop what you are doing and you make people want to fight with your fucking dumb ass...dude...just stop...

Comment

^ listen noob. psycho has a point. ive been here for almost two years now and the same old bullshit is always being posted, and the same old threads are being made by "captain save-a-board" heroes who expect to accomplish miracles.

you are making a thread telling us to ignore the annoying postes, meanwhile the attention you are giving them is feeding their appetite for attention. you are accomplishing one thing: DICK.

the dude has 6300+ posts and your 70+ amateur ass is acting like u know something on here
                            Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Monret, 04-16-2021, 07:38 AM
                            1 response
                            0 likes
                            Last Post WesleyDrake  
                            Started by Louiscuming, Today, 12:53 PM