HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways to Make this Board Better (post ideas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to Make this Board Better (post ideas)

glad to finially see mods on this board, but i can think of a few ways to make things smoother in the future, feel free to post ideas (please serious suggestions only...seeing as the main problem is the immature folks im sure that won't happen)

~disable double posting (can't have 2 posts in a row)
    ~quicker bans on people that get out of line
    ~faster moving of posts to correct spots, along with messages saying to post correctly in the future
    ~A WAY TO STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING FAKE NAMES (my suggestion, instead of JUST banning ip's, require all new members to be activated by mods b4 they can start posting on the boards)
    ~Get more mods.....my suggestion would be this (ive seen it on other boards like for cars and it works well) What you do is have 2-4 people be moderators for each area of the board (general, news, links, etc etc) Each of those mods can be in charge of moving posts and deleting crap ones, as well as locking pointless threads so they can't be upped years from now. As for how a person gets to be a mod....simple....user must have say 1500 posts, and must be approved by Dave.

Any other ideas, post um up
    Ninjas do it from behind

Umm well umm..

I think we should be happy with what we have right now, even tho a few more mods would be great..
    www.thisisHIPHOPmusic.com

Comment

Yeah I agree with emil, a few more mods would be great, your ideas are good but it would require too much work, basically we've just got to accept that their will always be the odd fool that posts shit, lately the board has improved by threads being deleted etc, so a big thanks to the mods.

My only suggestion would be to change/improve the server as we're still getting a lot of problems loading threads and it sometimes takes ages to post a message etc...but I heard there working on that already.

I did say before maybe disable attaching images while they sort the server out as that takes a shit load of bandwidth and a lot of images used are just the usual "owned" and "stfu" pics, if somebody wants to post a pic its not hard to sign up to some free web space and just use the "[img]" tag.

Either way its got to be sorted before the album drops as the traffics gonna increase by a shit load!

Comment

^^^all true.
        i think it'd be great if every member of D12 posted now and again when they have the chance, that'd be great
        Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by auriculo, Today, 09:06 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post auriculo