HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do u work?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • where do u work?

    thought itd be interesting to know where every1 works and what ya do...so yea
    Bitch ***** you can neva eva, eva eva
    Eva eva, eva eva eva eva
    Get on my level ho (What!)
    Get on my level ho (What!)
    Get on my level ho (What!)
    Get on my level ho (What!)

  • #2
    been done before but, im a nanny, look after boy n girl baby twins n a 3yrold boy in cali
    RIP RyRy (U),
    May 23rd 2003 - Dec 29th 2004 (W)
    you broke my heart baby girl

    Comment


    • #3
      Absolutely nowhere. Parents are responsible for that. They told me as long as I keep my focus on school, they'll give me money whenever I need it; for example they're paying insurance on my car, giving me cash for gas, clothes, food and whatever else I'm in necessity of. It's not like they give me millions or we're living some ultra luxurious lifestyle, but whenever I'm few bucks short, I know where to look and find it.
      ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

      Comment


      • #4
        ^thats nice you have that type of parents
        RIP RyRy (U),
        May 23rd 2003 - Dec 29th 2004 (W)
        you broke my heart baby girl

        Comment


        • #5
          CNA in nurseing home

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by komacyde
            Absolutely nowhere. Parents are responsible for that. They told me as long as I keep my focus on school, they'll give me money whenever I need it; for example they're paying insurance on my car, giving me cash for gas, clothes, food and whatever else I'm in necessity of. It's not like they give me millions or we're living some ultra luxurious lifestyle, but whenever I'm few bucks short, I know where to look and find it.

            At least the man is honest.

            I work at Caterpillar, in the warehouse picking parts... (Caterpillar is a company that sell parts for those big construction machines) Its a grimey job but somebodys gotta do it
            Boston, Massachusetts

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by shadyvsbizkit
              been done before
              i didnt know that 2:-|2
              Bitch ***** you can neva eva, eva eva
              Eva eva, eva eva eva eva
              Get on my level ho (What!)
              Get on my level ho (What!)
              Get on my level ho (What!)
              Get on my level ho (What!)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by komacyde
                Absolutely nowhere. Parents are responsible for that. They told me as long as I keep my focus on school, they'll give me money whenever I need it; for example they're paying insurance on my car, giving me cash for gas, clothes, food and whatever else I'm in necessity of. It's not like they give me millions or we're living some ultra luxurious lifestyle, but whenever I'm few bucks short, I know where to look and find it.
                Damn my mom made me work a full time job all threw HS I payed my way food clothes books everything

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by teresa666scuba
                  Damn my mom made me work a full time job all threw HS I payed my way food clothes books everything
                  At least it prepares you for what the life past high school is like, especially if you move away and start living on your own. You won't have much troubles managing all the issues and responsibilities since you've put up with it throughout your high school years. But.. in my case, I'm staying with my parents until I get my college diploma (another 4-5 years) and get my own job, move out and so on, then "the life starts for me" as they like to say. I guess it has to do something with the way I was raised, European mentality.
                  ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    still lookin' for work.. this summer i think imma have one of those stuffing envelope kind of jobs, lol not a big deal, i'll be workin' maad hours ::
                    "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
                    "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
                    2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
                    \m/\m/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by komacyde
                      At least it prepares you for what the life past high school is like, especially if you move away and start living on your own. You won't have much troubles managing all the issues and responsibilities since you've put up with it throughout your high school years. But.. in my case, I'm staying with my parents until I get my college diploma (another 4-5 years) and get my own job, move out and so on, then "the life starts for me" as they like to say. I guess it has to do something with the way I was raised, European mentality.
                      ^^ yeah but I still think my mom was a BITCH

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        old navy..cashier...tryin to get an extra job somewhere,
                        Life isn't worth living if you don't have something you'd die for.


                        Never attempt to change who you are to become someone you're not.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          IKEA!!!! .. Wa Wai Wait Just A Minute ... Thats Not Me ... Im Jobless ... I Play Texas Holdem And So Far In My 3 Month Career Of It I Been Making Mo Money Than I Do Working For 7$ An Hour So Werd!
                          If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I work at Staples, I put shit on the shelves and help people in the store, easy job, easy money.
                            804 to 434 to 757 ALL DAY EVERYDAY! VA REPRESENT!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              im jobless and my mum won't stop haunting on me to get a job. but whenever i'm in real need, my dad owns a cafe so i work in there, plus it's good money for a 16 year old, $14/hr
                              Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Monret, Today, 07:38 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Monret
                              by Monret
                               
                              Started by Vic Romano, 03-23-2021, 03:31 PM
                              2 responses
                              20 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Monret
                              by Monret
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 04-14-2021, 08:48 PM
                              5 responses
                              12 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by basketballeven, 03-15-2021, 06:31 AM
                              2 responses
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Kikier
                              by Kikier
                               
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Yesterday, 01:39 PM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WesleyDrake  
                              Started by GraceLo, 11-22-2019, 01:12 AM
                              2 responses
                              14 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Qwasap
                              by Qwasap
                               
                              Started by Franok, Yesterday, 11:54 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok
                              by Franok
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 09-30-2020, 10:41 AM
                              1 response
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post OlmanGrand  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 04-06-2021, 04:35 AM
                              5 responses
                              11 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by aleenanirkea, Yesterday, 01:31 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post aleenanirkea  
                              Working...
                              X