G-Unit - Beg For Mercy Tour (April 16th 2004) Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Unit - Beg For Mercy Tour (April 16th 2004) Review

K well, i'll skip all the crap and get to the night. For me, it was AWESOME. My friend DJ Fresh, from Calgary, opened the show with a set, throwin' some shit out. I was sposed to go backstage with him but i damn near called his cellie as he was about to hit the stage so he was like "dog i gotta go! ill see u on stage" haha not a minute later dudes up there doin his thing, its all good though that was my bad for callin that late. I was sooooo drunk! Either way i was happy to just even be there. Then Canadians Melanie Durant and Kardinal Offishall did a set, they were pretty hot too. Anyways, skip the crap and get to G-G-G-G-G-UNIT! Whoo Kid came out and started scratching, then Banks and Buck went to each side of the stage (i was front row, yayyy) and 50 ran out with a G-Unit throwback over his head, tossed it out in the crowd and started with What Up Gangsta. From there, they did almost a 2 hour set and it rocked the house. 50 threw away everthing in the crowd man, from tons of towels, to posters, to his fitted, his doo rag, pimp hat, G-Unit shirt, G-Unit wife beater, G-Unit sneakers and the new G6 G-Unit sneaker, i mean anything the muhfucka had up there he threw in the crowd. Kids were fighting for those shoes still when the show ended, on the floor in a pile haha i never did find out what happened, i didnt stay to watch them, i had to hit the club up. My friend caught a shirt and a poster so its all good. Anyway, the after party, i didn't go due to the fact that it was packed with nut huggers. I went to another club but my man Sugar Daddy (who also opened with a short set) was up there with Whoo Kid and he said G-Units security are absolutly retarded insane. They started bottling kids and punching girls in the face. He was even advised not to talk to 50 backstage. 50's people got mad at him for tossing out his mixtapes in the crowd at the show as well because they feared that some people might throw them onstage and cut 50. Retarded. But other then his gay security beating on my people and punching my women, the show was amazing. 50, that dude STAYS smiling. He put 100% energy in the whole show, on every song, and Banks was hyping his cd too. I loved the show, very good entertainers indeed.
    peace
    Go CANADA

wow that's alot to type

but yay

Comment

good, a lot of people hav been saying ther shows were sucking
      -FREE PSP- Just sign up and complete one easy offer that costs no money. IT REALLY WORKS, trust me ive doen it b4

Comment

And that was very breif :-| haha but for real, anyone else hear any shit about their security being pricks before? 'Cuz i'm sure this ain't the first time, they were being out of order, doing shit wayyyyyy over the line, like we have some dangerous muhfuckas here or something. It was love in the club, but when u get too close to G-Unit they bottle you and punch girls wanting autographs. Outrageous... G-Unit needa check them boys, oh well.
        Go CANADA

Comment

50 threw a diamond ring into tha crowd in wpg
          my werdz like surgery makin faces lift
          http://www.myspace.com/andymacyo
          http://www.myspace.com/swatteamwpg
          DEE ONE TWO FOUR LIFE

Comment

the security was really rough? damn, i went to the em/d12/50 cent concert up in detroit on july 12 (em rocked all his albums includin Invasion freestyle) and the security was suprisingly very minimal. I mean we jus walked in. No metal dectectors, no checks, nothin. Great concert though.
            I'm making a D12World comeback

Comment

Originally posted by Clerks
              the security was really rough? damn, i went to the em/d12/50 cent concert up in detroit on july 12 (em rocked all his albums includin Invasion freestyle) and the security was suprisingly very minimal. I mean we jus walked in. No metal dectectors, no checks, nothin. Great concert though.

I saw the same concert in atlanta.. IT WAS FUCKING SICK.. best show ive seen since the up in smoke tour
              http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com

Comment

I dunno if he threw a diamond ring out for Saskatoon or not, i don't think so anyway. But yah, they had security search every person down before you got in, yet u still didnt feel safe around some of the motherfuckers down there lol
                Go CANADA

Comment

Originally posted by ShadyRecords
                  I saw the same concert in atlanta.. IT WAS FUCKING SICK.. best show ive seen since the up in smoke tour
                  i know seriously it blew my fuckin mind it was one of the greatest nights. Em did his first verse of 'i jus dont give a fuck'... i cant wait till im able to see them again in concert
                  I'm making a D12World comeback

Comment

G Unit In Winnipeg Was Sick,... Didnt Actually Think They Would Ripp It Up, Young Buck, Banks And 50 Did A Wicked Show...... The Hunniez Were Lookin Fine Too

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by untrades, Today, 08:05 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post untrades  
                    Started by completeketouk, Today, 07:02 AM
                    0 responses