Most under rated MCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most under rated MCs

i think bad azz, and Kurupt are under rated who else do u think is under rated
    http://media.ign.com/games/image/fable_040804_160.jpg

Yo I don't hate Kurupt cuz him and pac did some songs 2gether.But I heard DMX has beef wit him cuz DMX fucked his girl or something and he cried over it.Just wounder'in if it was true.

Most under rated mc has got 2 b royce da 5'9 or Kea he's an up in comm'in rap artist from NY.U can check his shit out at www.garageband.com.His songs remind me of the sslp and songs like If I had and Rock Bottom.
    DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
    Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

they all suck these are underated , thristin howl , jakki , copywrite , .akrobatik , rise , apathy , and slug are all underated

"in this rap game im nobody ,why?, cuz nobodys perfect"-rise

Comment

Canibus is underated, along with Copywrite.......
        www.canibusworld.com

Comment

canibus is under rated but how many of u have heard of bad azz

Comment

Born Allah and Esoteric need more props

Comment

yeah i cant wait for the 7l+ esoteric lp , droppin july 14 i think , i dont want to hear an mc with a wack name like bad azz

Comment

AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN ScarFace is bein' stupid as hell.

Bad Azz is cool and I'll probably cop his shit in July, but he ain't all that under-rated if you look at it this way:He's hangin' with SNOOP and SNOOP is like the hottest thing in Mainstream West Coast music you know? SNOOP will get him goin' esp. with that new Bad Azz single out which I think is hot. BUT MAYBE NOT, YOU NEVER KNOW!! Anyway, if you said he was under-rated back when he released Word On The Street , then yea. Bad Azz worked good with 'Pac too like on the song "Krazy" on the Don Killuminati : 7 Day Theory album.

But D12ForLife, I gotta disagree with you on that Royce Tha 5'9 thing only cuz he never really released a album you know? After his album drops in July and we wait and see how it does then we can really decide you know?

The most under-rated MC in my opinion is Dub-C. This dude has so much talent lyricaly and with his flow, but he really is only known for bringin' the C-Walk into neiborhoods everywhere. I mean with his own CD out plus the shit with Westside Connection plus all the collabo's he's done, its like damn, he's hangin' with CUBE and DRE and SNOOP and them, can't they do something for him? OH WELL!!!

PEACE

Comment

I think Kuniva is slept on by a lot of people, and he can spit some hot sh*t!

TammyTam

Comment

a few underrated:

Pharoahe Monch
                    Mad Skillz
                    Ras Kass
                    Akrobatik
                    J-Live
                    Aceyalone
                    My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

eternal

i was talkin bacc when word on tha street was out becuz it got critcaly acclaimed but didnt go platinum or gold but its a dope cd cop it

and richez313 Pharoahe Monch, and Ras Kass are under rated

Comment

yoyoyyo

yo,
                        pharoahe monch-defenitly!
                        canbius,
                        sticky fingaz,(not many peeps talking bout his new HOT lp)
                        stikzo should have a deal!,
                        i know a few irish peeps who should have major deals;
                        creative control-brilliant
                        phrase,hot fucking talent,
                        aycee-canibus style,
                        3rd eye surfers-opened for public ememy,called out by chuck-d described as funky four +1 irish style...

they should be on top of everything!

go to http://www.irishhiphop.com into the audio section hit those emcees tight as FUCK!

Comment

pharoahe monch is definetley under rated.
                          i love simon says.
                          anyway scarface u are unbelievable.ever since uve been on this board all uve done is talk about all these underground mc's u know and how great they are, and they mite well be, but u come here thinking ure so fucking great cos u know some unheard of names.so what!!
                          cant u just mention to ppl to check them out instead of gettin so fuckin high and mighty about it
                          it seems like when ppl on a thread agree that a certain mc is good u HAVE to come on and say he's shit, and that someone is far better.
                          then when someone mentions someone u dont know, u immeadiatley slag them off saying they're wack.ure so fuckin full of yourself and ure to ignorant to listen to other ppls opinion.
                          and since u say he's wack. im definetley goin to check out bad azz!!
                          im smacking up sluts
                          keepin the hoes in check
                          the double s slim shady

if i could capture the rage of todays youth and bottle it,
                          crush the glass from my bare hands and swallow it.

Comment

what u sayin dawg , u all say underground is wack ever since that will smith greatest mc ever post and i responded sayin underground is a lot iller , so i dont see why i should listen 2 other people whn they dont listen 2 me ??? i mean i never get high and mighty bout i just say who i think people will like, IM SO IGNOARANT TO OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS!!!!! i mentioned copywrite 78 and did any of u even bother to check them out ,???? NO, so why they fuck shud i listen 2 any of u????/, and i dont think im great cuz i know sum unheard of names loads on these board know em , tone riggz , werd , addict xplicit 2 name a few , i just get so pissed off when the talented mcs get no props and average 1s like get kurupt get told how ill they are , i just get annoyed by that and it shows in my posts, i mean for example the d12 album in my opinion is a steaming pile of horse shit and u all are on its dick , cannibal ox - the cold vein is the best album off the year so far , no question , get your head out your fuckin ass and check em out and quit bein so 1 track minded , you all think u cool , diverse and slag teeney boppers when u listen to teeny bopper music with d12!!! i mean eminem wit dido and elton john !! thats pop shit , yet u all seem to think u above it you are the 1s being arragant u hypocritical prick , its obvious when u listen to it that 95 per cent of underunderground is better than any shit u see on mtv if you bother 2 check it out ,

Comment

Xplicit couldn't reply cos something's wrong with the board for him so i'm replying with wot he's written:

Dirty Irish, you ignorant fuck......

cant u just mention to ppl to check them out instead of gettin so fuckin high and mighty about it
                              Scarface does tell you to go check them out you stupid ass fucking piece of shit.....he doesnt get all "high and mighty" shit, when scarface introduced me to all these artists, he didn't force it upon me, he just suggested it......and im quite thankfull he did, because theres a lot of talent out there stupid fucks like you WON'T listen to......

it seems like when ppl on a thread agree that a certain mc is good u HAVE to come on and say he's shit, and that someone is far better
                              Scarface is simply stating his opinion, like your sorry ass is now, you complaining about scarface, is similar to him complaining about certain artists....

then when someone mentions someone u dont know, u immeadiatley slag them off saying they're wack
                              Not once have I seen that happen, and I talk to scarface alot......

YOU STUPID ASSHOLE
                              if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 11:10 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes