The Business of Travel Blogging Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Business of Travel Blogging Course

In a few months after we’ve been in the course now, we already noticed that the course is only getting better and better with new content added regularly. And the good thing is: you only pay once and get lifetime access, so once you’re in you’re in! So YES, we definitely recommend this course. Yes, it is an investment but you get so much back for it! It has super great value and in our honest opinion: we think the course could even be priced more than it is! The profits we made because we did this course, even already made up for this cost. For us, it was absolutely worth the money.

For most people, travelling the world is an adventure which involves a lot of saving, followed by the slow yet inevitable draining of your funds, until you’re eventually reduced to the reality of returning home to re-integrate into society, getting back to work, and perhaps dreaming of the next adventure.

Not for us. When we started travelling, we knew that there would be no going home, no inevitable return to the office to save for another short-lived adventure. We were searching for a sustainable solution to travelling the world long-term, so saving, volunteering and bar work just didn’t fit the bill – reducing spending was only a temporary solution, we wanted to actually make money from traveling!

Comment

Some people assume that travel blogging is an easy task. Well, starting a blog is definitely easy, but running it as a business and turning it into source of income is not. Even before we started travel blogging, Jonathan’s aim in life was to find different ways to earn a living while traveling around the world, so we started testing out the different options – from teaching English in Vietnam, volunteering in hostels and restaurants, running a massage business in Peru and finally starting our own travel blog a little over a year ago.

Comment

We started the blog as part of our quest for a sustainable travel lifestyle. In the beginning we worked between 12 and 16 hours a day for more than 3 months, which gave us a good head start but it wasn’t sustainable or healthy and we certainly don’t recommend it, which is the main reason why we re-branded on making our website a community travel blog with over 20 writers around the world – Here’s how we did it.

Comment

If you just want to start a travel blog for fun and to share your experiences with your family and friends then I highly suggest that you use the Note platform on Facebook, because there you already have your “Facebook friends” as your audience. But if you plan to start a travel blog as real way to fund your travels or your lifestyle then you have to think about how to treat it like a serious business from the beginning.

Comment

We started our travel journey in 2013, but only started travel blogging in late 2014 after a lot of persuasion from my family and friends to document our love story and our around the world trip. We didn’t know how to do it but the first thing that came to mind was to inspire my friends who were always complaining about their day jobs and to try to make a living, or at least to experience some discounted Luxury Hotels! We started reading a lot of articles and found that there were many professional travel bloggers earning a good living through full-time blogging. I wanted to be like them so I studied for 2 full months to find out how it all works and how they make money!

Comment

The Business of Travel Blogging is one of the four courses in Matt’s Superstar Blogging program, an online media school that teaches different skills to be a successful blogger. Nomadic Matt’s course review. The other courses in the program are How To Become a Travel Writer, How To Become a Travel Filmmaker, and How To Become a Travel Photographer.

Comment

I know some cool travel bloggers who have achieved huge success personally. For example, I recently met with nellifornication, who is a Russian girl who moved to America. We talked to her for a long time. It was cool. I decided to go to the United States myself, but my tourist visa ended at the wrong time. I didn't want to go back to Russia for an extension, so I turned to the following link. This turned out to be a very convenient solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Deborahlanker View Post
                  If you just want to start a travel blog for fun and to share your experiences with your family and friends then I highly suggest that you use the Note platform on Facebook, because there you already have your “Facebook friends” as your audience. But if you plan to start a travel blog as real way to fund your travels or your lifestyle then you have to think about how to treat it like a serious business from the beginning.

What if I told you that my ad revenues are paying higher than they ever have before, that my friends who focus on domestic travel have had some of their biggest months yet, even back in May and June, and that I’ve been able to pivot, expand my product offerings, and keep my employees paid and the blog running despite everything?

Comment

Hello. I completely understand you, and I'd like to provide some information from which you can learn a lot about business registration in Singapore and how to find a reputable osome service. I am certain that you will benefit from this profitable and low-cost collaboration by setting up a company in singapore. But the most important factor is that your company will have a low tax rate and prosper.

Comment

Guys, we invite your attention to read the most beautiful essay about holidays in Kenya https://thetravelmanuel.com/essay-on...malindi-kenya/. The author describes his incredible adventures in this African country. It is impossible not to read the essay to the end. It is written in a masterful language, because the author was helped by professional writers. In general, I highly recommend it! Such a pleasure that after reading it, it seems that he himself has visited the African continent.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by AleksShamles, Today, 03:24 AM
                      1 response
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Mark Ultra  
                      Started by KenuChretien, Today, 01:58 AM
                      0 responses