Best Bamboo Pillows For Every Kind of Sleeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bamboo Pillows For Every Kind of Sleeper

When it comes to sleep, nothing is more important than your comfort and support. After all, we do spend nearly a third of our lives resting and re-energizing. With bamboo pillows, you’re sure to wake up refreshed—they’re eco-friendly, hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant, and super comfortable.

We’ve sought out the best bamboo pillows for everyone—whether you’re a side sleeper, lay flat on your back, or are prone to sleeping on your stomach. And for those of you with back pain or breathing issues—don’t worry, we’ve got you covered too.

The Coop Home Goods memory foam pillow combines a premium-grade mix of shredded visco elastic memory foam and a cooling Bamboo cover for the most restful night’s sleep. It’s not only hypoallergenic and dust mite-resistant, but it’s also machine washable. Users rave that it is life changing for side sleepers, eases neck pain, and keeps cool all night long—it’s no wonder why this pillow has 4.5 stars and more than 14,000 reviews.

Comment

Perform Pillow’s Medium Profile Memory Foam Neck Pillow is made of special density foam that’s extra breathable to give you unprecedented comfort. Designed with the help of a chiropractor, you can sleep any which way with this hypoallergenic and low-VOC pillow and you’ll wake up more refreshed than ever. With a nearly 5-star rating, reviewers love its bamboo zippered cover for easy removal and that the pillow works wonders for nearly anyone’s height and size.

Comment

The Memory Foam Full Body Pillow from Snuggle-Pedic sure lives up to its brand name. With a cooling layer from bamboo and a shredded memory foam body, this pillow won’t go flat for years to come. To prove it, they’re backed by a 120-night trial and a 20 year warranty. At more than 4.5’ tall, this body pillow is loved by all—and it comes in eco-friendly packaging. Rest soundly knowing you’re feeling good and doing good.

Comment

I got the pillow...yes, there was a slight smell in my opinion but nothing worth getting bent out of shape about. I mean...I could have washed it but I didn't feel like waiting hours for it to dry and besides...I believe VERY few of us sleep on a pillow without a pillow case anyway! Yes, the pillow cover I have for dust mites and the actual pillow case did mask the smell A LOT. No headaches or anything for me from the smell. I couldn't even smell it after the cover and pillow case was on.

I am a side and stomach sleeper. The first night was pretty good, so I decided to go a week and then decide. I decided the pillow needed more stuffing for my personal preference because the foam would shift too much and the pillow would get too hard with my arm laying underneath it when I laid on my side. I called up Relief-Mart and told them my problem and asked what they suggested and the guy was super nice, told me what to do, they emailed me a return label--- so the customization WAS FREE. It also has it in the description here on Amazon in big bold letters.

Comment

Studies show a normal pillow has huge amounts of germs on it. Regardless of whether you wash your pillowcases regularly, it may not be sufficient to deal with the issue. Changing to Miracle Bamboo pillow choices can assist you with cutting those issues you didn't have a clue were waiting in your bed.

Comment

finding a comfortable pillow is very important

Comment

I have tried several types of pillows, but I do not have a feeling of complete comfort. So I decided to buy Body Pillow https://www.talkaboutsleep.com/best-body-pillows/ . This is a bed accessory that can accommodate several body parts at once. The length and bizarre shape of the pillow allows you to comfortably fit your head, arms, legs, and a growing belly during pregnancy at its different ends, as well as lean your back on it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by DorothyDBoland, 11-25-2021, 10:21 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post Kate1415  
                Started by WesleyDrake, Today, 08:48 AM
                0 responses