Shop sewing and quilting machines online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop sewing and quilting machines online

In the line up of top sewing machine brands, there are tried and trusted names that have been around in sewing circles for a long time. Then there are newer, equally efficient machines made with new technology and modern materials. Some machines with modern technology, are computerized and perform multi-functions while other mechanical machines are long-lasting with limited functions.

Look at the brand’s reputation and its market share as well as its quality positioning. Sometimes the same factory can manufacture a lower quality machine and a higher quality machine. Also, keep in mind that industrial machines are far more expensive than domestic machines although they have fewer features.

Comment

If you are purchasing a second-hand machine you may find the country of manufacture different to that below as changes and mergers have occurred to many of these companies over the years. And of course, changes may be made in the future since the publication of this article. Many sewing machine brands have multiple manufacturing plants so it is always best to double-check the information when you are purchasing a machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Louiscuming View Post
        In the line up of top sewing machine brands, there are tried and trusted names that have been around in sewing circles for a long time. Then there are newer, equally efficient machines made with new technology and modern materials. Some machines with modern technology, are computerized and perform multi-functions while other mechanical machines are long-lasting with limited functions.
        Sewing machine brands may have hits and misses in their catalogs so always check for reviews on the particular model you are looking at. While not absolute, Amazon customer reviews are a good place to start keeping in mind that cheaper models often have higher quantities of reviews since they sell more often. Look at the ratings of the reviews rather than the number of reviews for higher-priced machines.

Comment

Bernina was founded in Switzerland and was one of the first machines to be able to offer multiple functions. Bernina has a wide range of machines from the simple starter level to high technology, computerized embroidery machines and sergers.

Comment

If you’re in the Flint area, we hope you spend some time and look in the store. Stop in for a FREE estimates on any make or model including industrial machines. We are a certified dealer and have 3 different certified technicians with a combined experience of over 25 years. Come into our Sewing shop to see our full line up of machines or shop our more limited selection on online sewing machines, online embroidery machines, and online quilting machines.

Comment

Elna is a Swiss design and resonates well with top quality. Elna has a wide selection of machines including top quality embroidery machines and sergers.

My mother has an old Elna machine with a metal body that was my grandmothers and it still sews beautifully. I’m guessing it is from the 1950s and although it only straight stitches the quality of those straight stitches beat my modern machines.

Comment

Elna is a Swiss design and resonates well with top quality. Elna has a wide selection of machines including top quality embroidery machines and sergers.

My mother has an old Elna machine with a metal body that was my grandmothers and it still sews beautifully. I’m guessing it is from the 1950s and although it only straight stitches the quality of those straight stitches beat my modern machines.

I've wanted a sewing machine like this for a long time but didn't think I could afford it. Now that I have it I wonder how I ever managed before! It's so easy to learn and to operate. I thought the start/stop button was silly but after I tried it I REALLY like it. Not for every situation but for lots of them. The machine is quiet and runs very smoothly. The speed adjustment is very helpful and easy to use. Two things I don't love: The thread cutting option makes a mess underneath when you start again. It takes more time to untangle the jumble and then you have to cut the excess anyway. And the start/stop button is in an awkward place, where the machine body angles back. I know where it is now but at first I had to bend down and twist around to find it. Other than that I have no complaints. I'd buy it again and recommend it to anyone.

Comment

This machine is so sleek in design and easy to port. It gives you many sewing patterns in your finger tips. Others will not feel a disturbing noise while you work with it. Pros: Less noise, easy instructions to operate, compact/space saver, speed controller, cover , light weight etc.

Comment

This machine is one of the best I have ever sew on. I have a Janome Horizon Memory craft 9400 QCP that I have been sewing on, and this Juki machine has things on it that my Janome does not have. For the difference in price it’s crazy. I keep learning on it the longer I sew. I am very excited to share this wonderful machine with everyone. It probably not the best Juki has but I have full confidence in the Juki brand, and will be looking for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenedelstein View Post
                      This machine is so sleek in design and easy to port. It gives you many sewing patterns in your finger tips. Others will not feel a disturbing noise while you work with it. Pros: Less noise, easy instructions to operate, compact/space saver, speed controller, cover , light weight etc.

I think my new Janome sewing machine is smarter than I am. It is very pretty and I am very pleased with the order, just finding a sewing machine, and if I can just figure out how to use it, all with be great. I used to sew a lot but it has been years. Hopefully, I will pick this craft back up and enjoy it. Thanks to Overstock and the seller for a speedy processing of the order and arrival. The box was punched in in places from shipping and processing, I presume but it was packed so well, no damage. I would recommend this to a friend. Thanks Overstock.

Comment

excellent machine to use for quilting, lover all the extra feet & video enclosed, love all the extras included with this purchase, would recommend this site and this dealer to anyone looking to purchase an machine for quilting, my older machine is New Home memory craft machine, this machine is hard to thread, so this new machine will be very much easier to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancystarkman View Post
                          If you’re in the Flint area, we hope you spend some time and look in the store. Stop in for a FREE estimates on any make or model including industrial machines. We are a certified dealer and have 3 different certified technicians with a combined experience of over 25 years. Come into our Sewing shop to see our full line up of machines or shop our more limited selection on online sewing machines, online embroidery machines, and online quilting machines.

I have wanted this machine ever since I started sewing again. I have just started quilting and I really needed to upgrade my machine. I am a review reader and I went on several sites and read the reviews on this machine. I purchased it from Overstock because they had the best price, and I had it on my doorstep 3 days later. Now it is hard to work with my Janome sitting in the corner looking at me! I absolutely love this machine.

Comment

I have used numerous times and is new to having a Janome. I have truly enjoyed my time using this machine. Overall came packaged well and have a lot of goodies to get started embroidering. The machine seems to be working great to be considered a refurbished machine. Will have to see how things go after many uses. My only complaint is that FEDEX was really slow getting me my machine on time. I understand of COVID but there were other reasons as to not shipping on time.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Deborahlanker, 04-05-2021, 10:58 AM
                            9 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post TataTritvam  
                            Started by Deborahlanker, 12-19-2020, 09:31 AM
                            1 response