Chrissy Marie Blog HOME ideas in 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrissy Marie Blog HOME ideas in 2021

Our free framing and shipping promotion is almost coming to an end, but there is still time for you to bring home your dream print. Today I’m bringing you some inspiration from Chrissy Serrano’s stunning North Carolina home. This space feels like the perfect blend between a charming farmhouse and a coastal retreat and I for one am obsessed. She styled her Gray Malin prints so beautifully and I love how they look throughout her home. Keep reading to get inspired to decorate your own space...

Hi! My name is Chrissy, and I am the voice behind the home decor blog Chrissy Marie Blog. Blogging is a lot of fun - but I am also a wife & mama to 4 kids- ages 4 to 11 - so obviously they keep me pretty busy as well!

When I’m not stealing a minute away with my laptop, my husband and I love to socialize at our house! We are pretty big home bodies and you can find us on weekend nights right here, socializing with friends or just each other, cocktails in hand in our living room. We are totally spoiled though because my parents live in our neighborhood and love to babysit - so we get out a lot for busy parents. Durham is a foodie town so we have plenty of options - outdoor breweries, rooftop restaurants, yummy boutique hotel bars… we got it all here and love to steal a few nights out each month!

Comment

Oh my gosh, there are so many moving parts. It is such a balance. I am very active on Instagram. It still amazes me that people stay connected and interested in my life on there- but I am so appreciate of all my IG readers. My main focus on IG is to keep creating fun content: sharing all my decor projects, offering tips, pretty pictures, gift ideas, sale opportunities, etc. I do my best to respond to every single DM - my readers are so awesome and supportive!

Comment

Collaborating and developing relationships with brands to share products that align with my own style has been exciting. The best feeling is when my readers get as excited and appreciative about a product or over an amazing sale as I am! Although Instagram captures the ins and outs of our everyday life on a more personal level, my blog is my heart because it’s where my longer content lives. The articles I write stay relevant for much longer than a pretty photo on social media. I started diving deeper into blogging more regularly last summer and reached just under 60,000 monthly readers over the holidays.

Comment

I’ve been a stay at home mom since our second child was born, and I love being home with them! We custom built our home for our family of 6 in 2017. I was so sad when it was over- I enjoyed the building process so much. Without all the endless nights spent on Pinterest and home design blogs, I was suddenly finding myself bored. I started my blog and Instagram account to keep my brain busy soon after, halfway into 2018. In the beginning, I was sharing all sorts of things that were inspiring me, from fashion to kids clothes and really just a little home decor. It took me a month or two to figure out I wanted to niche down to our home!

Comment

Chrissy Marie is a busty 20 years old sweetheart. This curvy girl is an excellent choice for our first issue in the year 2021. Take a look at this fantastic magazine of this amazing girl.

Attached Files

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:30 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Deborahlanker  
            Started by pflmggusrth, Today, 05:43 AM