Donald Trump president

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump president

It is sad that someone like Trump is the New president of The united states. Even more sad that so many People share his hate for minorites his lack of respect for women and their rights and his ridicule towards people who are handicapped.Even more sad is the fact that the People who voted for him really believe That This is the way you should treat people and The saddest Thing about That is This is The values they will pas on too their kids so That they can also show their hate, disrespect and ridicule of People!

it has nuthin to do with people thinking its ok that he hates minorities or treats women like shit, it has to do witht he fact that they like his plan for america mre then hilary, plus hillary a criminal, she should be in a jail cell rotting instead of in the white house again

Comment

It is sad that you use so many capitals completely unnecessarily.

Trump is by no means any less moral than Hillary. Hillary is just better connected, hence the media bias. Trump actually has some substantive plans and a shares many beliefs with Sanders, who would have won if the corrupt democratic party let him run, instead of sabotaging his campaign. The thing is, Trump played to the crowd, and he played well- because he won. If you watch his interviews post-win, you will see a much more calm and moderate rhetoric. I have a feeling he will be one of the most effective (in a positive way) presidents in history, if he is not assassinated.
      michaelnaf@hotmail.com
      The Proof is in the puddin', Just ask Deshawn Holton.

Comment

Whoop

Comment

Fuck Donald Trump
          ... Rapbasement Demon ...

Comment

bump

Comment

But her emails......
              i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X