THE GAME: ALBUM NEWS & BEEF OVER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE GAME: ALBUM NEWS & BEEF OVER?

Last week, his Dre-produced "Higher" — where he raps, "I'd do anything but f--- Mariah/ Even if she had Ashanti butt naked in bed/ Because she's got a forehead just like Tyra" — hit the Internet and has already made its way onto some radio stations. But Game says that plans to shoot a video for that song have been delayed in favor of another record.

" 'Higher' is my second single," he said. "Dre put it out because by the time we get ready to shoot the 'Higher' video you know [the song]. It's gonna catch on, and it's gonna be bananas. The [first] single is a joint called 'Fresh '83.' I call it 'Fresh '83' because that's when Dr. Dre did his first beat, in 1983. I heard [the beat to my song], and it sounds like it was his first beat. He said he did it a long time ago, back in the N.W.A days."

While the Doc worked on a gaggle of songs for N.W.A Volume 1 (see "G-Unit's Game Bigs Up The West, With Help From Dr. Dre"), he wasn't the only top-rank chef cooking up Game's stew.

"I got two joints from Just Blaze, two from Kanye [West], I got a Hi-Tek joint on there, Denaun [Porter] from D12, and the rest is Dr. Dre," he revealed. "I ain't go wrong once. All I had to do is come through lyrically. No problems whatsoever."

There is no word yet when Game will shoot the video for "Fresh '83."

Be a part of MTV's new show "Discover and Download", featuring performances by GAME and others. The show will be in our NY studio on Monday October 11th. If you want FREE tickets to the show send and e-mail with your name, age and phone number to [email protected].

In other news: Is the Game / Yukmouth Beef squashed? Listen to the track "If it don't make dollars". Here's a message from BigFase (Game's brother):

YUK SENT HIS SESSION WITH HIS 16 LAID. THE GAME AINT CHANGE SHIT,HE AINT EVER HOLLA @ YUK 2 SQUASH SHIT. ALL WE WANT IS A OLD SCHOOL FADE(KNUCKLES), LOSER GO WASH UP!,NOT ANOTHER DISS TRACK.FUCK THIS RAP BEEF! RAP BEEFIS BULLSHIT! THE GAME FOUND THAT OUT WITH BUDDEN & NOW AGAIN WITH YUK. WE FROM COMPTON WHERE MUTHA FUCKAS DIE 4 NOTHIN AT ALL,WHEN *****Z GET TO MOUFIN OFF,SHIT GET REAL OUT HERE,FAST. THATS WHAT WE ARE ACCUSTOMED 2.THESE MUTHA FUCKAS AINT REAL,THEY MIGHT HAVE REAL *****Z BEHIND THEM,BUT THEY AINT REAL.

There's also a new remix with Game: Listen to NEW EDITION FEAT. THE GAME "HOT TONIGHT". This song is strictly for the ladies.

nice read.......Fresh 83'>Higher

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post cbdoilcanzanauk