Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Patterson Resigns From WWE

from wrestlezone.com

before i post the article, its about fucking time, someone stood up to vince and told her why the wwe is terrible, its because everything is focued around hhh.

Pat Patterson gave his notice to WWE last Tuesday and is scheduled to finish up at the October 19 Taboo Tuesday PPV.

The reason for Patterson's decision to leave is reported as a huge difference of opinion with Vince McMahon over WWE's creative direction, in particular the mega-push of Triple H.

Patterson explained his feelings to McMahon after attending several Raw house shows on the road, and McMahon disagreed, which ended up leading to Patterson's giving his notice.

Patterson's perception was that if a greater variety of characters and storylines were developed and allowed to get over, it would improve the overall WWE product to be stronger.

probably true, i just dont like that tripe h character
    Originally posted by Black Thought
    If you stand where I stood, you could probably understand
    How that mic feeling like a million dollars in my hand

Comment

It's true that HHH fucks shit up. Losing Patterson should wake him up and tell him to get the company back in order.
      Myspace

Comment

They Need Lesnar Back Badly. That Was My Ni*ga!!!
        I made a song about my enemies and nig*az trip, It was Hip-Hop till 2pac fuck Biggie Bitch///Makaveli

Comment

bring in the wcw stars
          Dina Rae
          DinaRae.net/DinaRae.com
          Iron Fist Records
          Wut IF?

Comment

all they do i$ make hhh tha $tar cuz he married stephanie (lucky him) but thi$ i$ why wwe i$ fuckd up......vince betta wake up and realize wtf i$ goin on cuz right now wwe $ux
            R.I.P. Deshaun "Proof" Holton

1973-2006

Comment

who's Pat Patterson?
              Palabra a tu madre

Comment

First ever Intercontinental champion.
                Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Pukin Dawgs
                  from wrestlezone.com

before i post the article, its about fucking time, someone stood up to vince and told her why the wwe is terrible, its because everything is focued around hhh.

Pat Patterson gave his notice to WWE last Tuesday and is scheduled to finish up at the October 19 Taboo Tuesday PPV.

The reason for Patterson's decision to leave is reported as a huge difference of opinion with Vince McMahon over WWE's creative direction, in particular the mega-push of Triple H.

Patterson explained his feelings to McMahon after attending several Raw house shows on the road, and McMahon disagreed, which ended up leading to Patterson's giving his notice.

Patterson's perception was that if a greater variety of characters and storylines were developed and allowed to get over, it would improve the overall WWE product to be stronger.
                  so did he tell stephanie (her) or vince? i guess that was just dawgs opinion, hungh?
                  i LOVE HHH, but he does have too much control. he needs to go back to the OLD OLD hunter. and get rid of the bitch. it's ruining him. and he does have WAY too much control!! it shows!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrOmango
                    bring in the wcw stars

No thatd just make it worse.
                    They need to push people like Shelton Benjamin an RVD not triple HHH hunter is a bloody has been.An Flair needs to do the wwe a favor...An have a stroke.
                    Fact is only way their save the ship is to focus on talented rookies not burnt out has been fools that cant even act good enough to fool a 2 year old with a mental disorder.
                    Their in ring action sucks (excluding a few.RVD Rey Benjamin an a few others.Big Show HHH Michaels an Kurt need to step aside.An stop getting all these damn story lines) TNA alone would wipe the floor with WWE when it comes to in ring action.Hell Amazing Red an AJ Styles could put on a better show then 70% of the wwe "stars" as for story lines....about on the same level as wwe.Just less idiotic old men.(No Vince or Flair is a big plus imo)
                    Havent even been here in more then 3 months an still people talkin shit? Lol now thats funny I'd strongly suggested calling 1-800-AdoptaLife.

Comment

Originally posted by PVK-PervertKing
                      Their in ring action sucks (excluding a few.RVD Rey Benjamin an a few others.Big Show HHH Michaels an Kurt need to step aside.An stop getting all these damn story lines) TNA alone would wipe the floor with WWE when it comes to in ring action.Hell Amazing Red an AJ Styles could put on a better show then 70% of the wwe "stars"
                      ^ amen! TNA definitely needs a bigger deal than they have with Fox Sports Network. AJ Styles's in-ring action, alone, blows the in-ring ability of WWE's whole roster!

as for Pat Patterson... he speaks nothing but the truth. ever since Triple H won his title back, i've skipped every single RAW episode and just stuck to reading rajah.com's results. i am SICK of seeing Triple H always running the RAW brand. he has nothing else to prove. he's lost his spark, and is no longer even that serious anymore. people that need pushes, imo, are RVD... Shelton Benjamin... and especially Rhyno! all of this repetitive bullshit is going to be the death of Vince's empire.
                      The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

Originally posted by R-iZZy
                        ^ amen! TNA definitely needs a bigger deal than they have with Fox Sports Network. AJ Styles's in-ring action, alone, blows the in-ring ability of WWE's whole roster!

as for Pat Patterson... he speaks nothing but the truth. ever since Triple H won his title back, i've skipped every single RAW episode and just stuck to reading rajah.com's results. i am SICK of seeing Triple H always running the RAW brand. he has nothing else to prove. he's lost his spark, and is no longer even that serious anymore. people that need pushes, imo, are RVD... Shelton Benjamin... and especially Rhyno! all of this repetitive bullshit is going to be the death of Vince's empire.
                        RVD an Benjamin along with Rey need a bigger part in the WWE story lines.Rhyno hasnt showin much in the wwe tho.Only reason hhh gets so many is he married vinces daugther.I mean its been 3 years since RVD joined an he has only had like 2 big storys.Rey hasnt even had that many.Benjamin is getting the footing for a big push seeing as he is 3 an 0 wrestling hhh.
                        Havent even been here in more then 3 months an still people talkin shit? Lol now thats funny I'd strongly suggested calling 1-800-AdoptaLife.

Comment

Originally posted by DrOmango
                          bring in the wcw stars
                          Watch Smackdown if you want WCW.

Comment

Pat Paterson.
                            I remember beating the shit outta him in the N64 game No Mercy.

That game was fucking great.

HHH thinks he is top shit simply coz he is fucking the bosses daughter
                            But then again, Steph is super fine.
                            "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                            - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

yea steph aint exactly the hottest but there's somethin about her that makes u wanna fuck her. triple h is a great wrestler but still, too much of nethin is boring

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mhukgkophmgu  
                              Started by hdncntja, Today, 02:26 AM