HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game Review Of Hot 97 Morning Show (Him & Domination Argued)!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Game Review Of Hot 97 Morning Show (Him & Domination Argued)!!!

    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=79286


    "Who else heard Game on Hot97 today??

    Domination called up & they both started threatening each other over the phone, and just when the conversation is getting good, fuckin dumb ass Ms. Jones hung up on Domination because she must've thought the conversation was getting heated!! WTF??!!
    "
    It was the 1st time in a long time that Hot97 was actually entertaining, and they went & fucked it up.

    I can't wait till Star & Buc are back on the radio to annihilate these cornballs.

    On a side note: Todd from the show said "Game, I heard Suge Knight bitchslapped u" And Game just got heated and said that the day Suge Knight slapped him, Suge would be 6 feet underground. I don't know what kind of weight Suge pulls but it should be interesting to hear a reply from Suge.

    I like Game as a rapper but I think his mouth is gonna get him in trouble. He even admitted that he dissed Memphis Bleek for NO REASON.

    He's trying too hard to be superthug."




    "game was talking mad shit, and he said he dissed guerilla black then had to apologize, just like everyone else he disses, he also was getting talked down by that dude in hot 97 studios as he mentioned joe budden to suge knight and game simply said that he respects him so he wont kick his ass for saying that stuff hes bitch, then he said hes from compton over and over and how much hes a gangbanger for life, and i missed something in the beginnin about gloria velez snatching remy ma's chain? "



    ME CZ heard the end of the morning show and they said they liked Games music but they think he stays to hung on being gangsta
    Song Of The Week
    EMINEM FT DR.DRE & 50 - ENCORE


    "Crazy Insane or Insane Crazy when i say Hussein u say CZ"

  • #2
    I hate Ms. Jones. She is such a fucking annoying bitch. FYI.... Star & Buckwild are back on the radio but in Philly. I want to know if they have streaming because they are so missed. I use to listen to them every morning when they were on Hot 97 w/ Cross-Over Nigg** Reese. LOL!!!
    I'm an angel.. Honest
    The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

    Comment


    • #3
      he dissed guerilla black for a reason, guerilla is not really from compton, of course game would be mad ta that
      FREE XBOX360 it really works, I did it for a free ipod, just sign up and complete the FREE audiobooks 1 month trial. Absolutley free.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CZ81717

        I like Game as a rapper but I think his mouth is gonna get him in trouble. He even admitted that he dissed Memphis Bleek for NO REASON.
        HA! thought so

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CZ81717
          http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=79286


          "Who else heard Game on Hot97 today??

          Domination called up & they both started threatening each other over the phone, and just when the conversation is getting good, fuckin dumb ass Ms. Jones hung up on Domination because she must've thought the conversation was getting heated!! WTF??!!
          "
          It was the 1st time in a long time that Hot97 was actually entertaining, and they went & fucked it up.

          I can't wait till Star & Buc are back on the radio to annihilate these cornballs.

          On a side note: Todd from the show said "Game, I heard Suge Knight bitchslapped u" And Game just got heated and said that the day Suge Knight slapped him, Suge would be 6 feet underground. I don't know what kind of weight Suge pulls but it should be interesting to hear a reply from Suge.

          I like Game as a rapper but I think his mouth is gonna get him in trouble. He even admitted that he dissed Memphis Bleek for NO REASON.

          He's trying too hard to be superthug."




          "game was talking mad shit, and he said he dissed guerilla black then had to apologize, just like everyone else he disses, he also was getting talked down by that dude in hot 97 studios as he mentioned joe budden to suge knight and game simply said that he respects him so he wont kick his ass for saying that stuff hes bitch, then he said hes from compton over and over and how much hes a gangbanger for life, and i missed something in the beginnin about gloria velez snatching remy ma's chain? "



          ME CZ heard the end of the morning show and they said they liked Games music but they think he stays to hung on being gangsta
          yea i heard this at work... i think the only reason game mighta had to apoligize about dissing guerilla is because they share the same manager
          www.soundclick.com/thickerthenwater
          http://www.reelofficial.com/2010/01/the-formula/ (MY GROUPS ALBUM, Stream and DOWNLOAD FOR FREEEEE)

          Comment


          • #6
            less and less respect for game
            dude is almost CRYING for attention
            R.I.P.
            MICHAEL
            "KING OF POP"
            JACKSON

            Comment


            • #7
              more and more respect for Game in my book, ANYONE who has enough balls to say some shit about Suge Knight is definitely not some fake ass gangsta...Suge will fuck you up and everyone knows this, and Game just called that bitch OUT...

              he pry dissed Mephis Bleek for being worthless and contributing nothing to the rap game..
              ANYONE THAT APPRECIATES HORROR FILMS MUST WATCH "MARTYRS"

              Comment


              • #8
                This dude is crazy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i like game as a rapper n think he's the only worthwhile artist in g-unit, but he's one stupid muthafucka....memphis bleek runs wit a crew too, its called the roc n he always got jay-z protectin him....suge knight would fuck him up....hes suge's bitch....notice that he never refers to suge in any of his songs(which is basically all of them) in a negative way???....i have a feelin suge did pimpslap the bitch
                  The Movement!

                  G-Peezy!!1!
                  www.gp.org

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    the bigger question is, who doesn't Suge bitch slap, i am sure he knocked around Dre and Snoop back in the day, the only reason he didn't touch Pac is because he knew Pac was stupid enough to believe all his lies and propaganda, whereas Dre and Snoop actually asked questions and wanted to do things their way...I wouldn't call Game anyone's bitch...if you wanna do that, why don't u start with Pac being Suge Knights bitch in life, and in death...
                    ANYONE THAT APPRECIATES HORROR FILMS MUST WATCH "MARTYRS"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nitetrain8603
                      i like game as a rapper n think he's the only worthwhile artist in g-unit, but he's one stupid muthafucka....memphis bleek runs wit a crew too, its called the roc n he always got jay-z protectin him....suge knight would fuck him up....hes suge's bitch....notice that he never refers to suge in any of his songs(which is basically all of them) in a negative way???....i have a feelin suge did pimpslap the bitch
                      nah game explained how the memphis bleek shit wasnt a diss
                      www.soundclick.com/thickerthenwater
                      http://www.reelofficial.com/2010/01/the-formula/ (MY GROUPS ALBUM, Stream and DOWNLOAD FOR FREEEEE)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by westsideshady
                        the bigger question is, who doesn't Suge bitch slap, i am sure he knocked around Dre and Snoop back in the day, the only reason he didn't touch Pac is because he knew Pac was stupid enough to believe all his lies and propaganda, whereas Dre and Snoop actually asked questions and wanted to do things their way...I wouldn't call Game anyone's bitch...if you wanna do that, why don't u start with Pac being Suge Knights bitch in life, and in death...
                        u have no clue what ur talking about
                        www.soundclick.com/thickerthenwater
                        http://www.reelofficial.com/2010/01/the-formula/ (MY GROUPS ALBUM, Stream and DOWNLOAD FOR FREEEEE)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          as sad as it may sound my anticipation for his album was in high 9, like 9.5 (on the scale of 1 to 10), now it's on the verge of dropping below 6, if he gonna continue his bullshit without even winning any battles, I might not buy it.

                          So the only Jan release so far planned to be bought for sure is Tech n9ne - Eveready
                          Everybody was born to hustle
                          It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
                          - Xzibit

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I guess now we know who the next dude in rap who gonna get shot down is.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i wanna hear this. sum1 please rip it

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, Today, 10:35 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bynarden  
                              Started by besabki, Today, 04:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post besabki
                              by besabki
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:23 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by sylviaweber, Today, 02:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sylviaweber  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Working...
                              X