HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diddy Almost Shit On Stage....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Diddy Almost Shit On Stage....

    haha this is fucked up.....

    Rap mogul P. Diddy has confessed to getting an attack of diarrhoea on stage! The star says his little accident happened during his debut as an actor in the Broadway show, A Raisin In The Sun.

    The 35-year-old Diddy said he got stage fright every night and admitted on one evening his nerves got the better of him.

    Diddy said: "To go out there in front of 2,000 people, eight times a week, was a scary thing. One time, I actually got diarrhoea as I was on stage."

    Despite his mishap, Mr. Doo-dy was a big success in the show, attracting huge crowds every night.

    "It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life," said Diddy. "But it was the most rewarding thing." (We think he means the acting!) "It's prepared me for a future as an actor." We pity the cleaning staff at Diddy's next theatre run though

    rapdirt.com

    holla!
    April 11th, 2006 - Proof that the good die young

  • #2
    ha ha!
    SOX09

    post of the decade

    Proof Forever

    benzer0

    Comment


    • #3
      Hahahaha good post Dirty Kevin.
      Originally posted by TheWestIsBack
      Made N Hell is fucking hilarious now.

      Damn crazy Aussie bastard.
      Originally posted by 2-MEO
      I like to read your posts when i'm high
      Originally posted by Surgeon_General
      Life doesn't start and stop at your convienence, you miserable piece of shit.

      Comment


      • #4
        Lmao

        Comment


        • #5
          lol! thanx for the news man
          LUFC

          Comment


          • #6
            hahahahhahahahah, thats what that fagget gets for setting up this vote or crap i forgot the name, for setting up that teens voting bullshit
            dO tHe DrUg DoNt LeT tHe DrUg Do YoU

            Comment


            • #7
              what a fuckin prick.. Oh and $hady Boy, your other avatar was better

              Comment


              • #8
                oh dear... someone's been on the senekots! LOL... aww bless him!
                Hi old school d12world!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  funny
                  Joop Gruis is my supplier

                  PS Fuck a middle man, I'm Columbian I am the connect

                  Why u coppin him bathin apes, cuz he the type to work in a zoo bathin apes

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lmfao

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i was eating

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by alex1089
                        hahahahhahahahah, thats what that fagget gets for setting up this vote or crap i forgot the name, for setting up that teens voting bullshit

                        Teen voting is bullshit? And it's "faggot" btw, faggot
                        HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

                        www.***********.info

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by D-$hAdY-12
                          what a fuckin prick.. Oh and $hady Boy, your other avatar was better
                          yea hes a prick for gettin diarreaha on stage... (sarcasm)
                          8 YEARS DEEP

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dErTy kEvin
                            haha this is fucked up.....

                            Rap mogul P. Diddy has confessed to getting an attack of diarrhoea on stage! The star says his little accident happened during his debut as an actor in the Broadway show, A Raisin In The Sun.

                            The 35-year-old Diddy said he got stage fright every night and admitted on one evening his nerves got the better of him.

                            Diddy said: "To go out there in front of 2,000 people, eight times a week, was a scary thing. One time, I actually got diarrhoea as I was on stage."

                            Despite his mishap, Mr. Doo-dy was a big success in the show, attracting huge crowds every night.

                            "It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life," said Diddy. "But it was the most rewarding thing." (We think he means the acting!) "It's prepared me for a future as an actor." We pity the cleaning staff at Diddy's next theatre run though

                            rapdirt.com

                            holla!
                            what a scared little fukker
                            FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ruff
                              Teen voting is bullshit? And it's "faggot" btw, faggot
                              I never saw you at the gold saucer!
                              New old song of mine Dedicated
                              Dedicated

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Franok, Today, 04:49 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok
                              by Franok
                               
                              Started by Heridan, 11-06-2019, 12:27 AM
                              8 responses
                              78 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by Cade1974, Today, 04:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Cade1974  
                              Started by mkdgbhuqwdmk, Today, 03:53 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mkdgbhuqwdmk  
                              Started by gjhtygnj, Today, 02:49 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post gjhtygnj  
                              Started by oneshtketousa, Today, 02:44 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post oneshtketousa  
                              Started by oneshtketousa, Today, 02:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post oneshtketousa  
                              Started by Allse1938, Today, 02:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Allse1938  
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Yesterday, 04:44 PM
                              1 response
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by moepcurts, Yesterday, 10:22 PM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post moepcurts  
                              Working...
                              X