Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Joint-Chiefs

i had never heard this shit...seems intresting enough, prolly old

Atlantic Records has announced the launch of "Joint Chiefs," a major multi-artist marketing campaign heralding the label's killer line-up.

Spanning the hip-hop landscape from New York City to Miami, from Chicago to Atlanta, the "Joint Chiefs" are:

Trick Daddy: "THUG MATRIMONY: MARRIED TO THE STREETS"

The first Slip-N-Slide/Atlantic album in two years from the platinum-scoring Miami rapper, "THUG MATRIMONY..." is Trick Daddy's finest work to date. The set is spearheaded by the explosive first track, "Let's Go," which is quickly shaping up to be his biggest single ever. For his sixth collection, T Double D is joined by Lil' Jon, Twista, T.I., Ludacris, Cee-Lo, Trina, Ying Yang Twins, the legendary Ronald Isley, and others.

Twista: "KAMIKAZE" Re-issue

Nine months after Chicago's Twista made a spectacular #1 debut on the Billboard 200 chart with "KAMIKAZE," the double platinum album is being reborn with new bonus material. Twista's breakthrough success in '04 has garnered him four Source Award nominations, plus BET and MTV VMA nods. Alongside the #1 smashes "Slow Jamz" and "Overnight Celebrity," the album features "So Sexy Chapter II (Like This)," featuring R. Kelly, and "Freak a Leek."

Fabolous: "REAL TALK"

Brooklyn's own Fabolous is back with "REAL TALK," his third new studio album - following the chart-topping, platinum-plus "GHETTO FABOLOUS" and "STREET DREAMS." His latest set includes the first smash single and video, "Breathe." Along with special guest appearances by the likes of Sean Paul, Lil' Mo, and T.I., the album features production from Just Blaze, Scott Storch, the Neptunes, and others.

Fat Joe: "THINGS OF THAT NATURE"

Fat Joe, aka Don Cartagena, is back with his sixth studio album, "THINGS OF THAT NATURE." Fresh from his latest success with Terror Squad's #1 hit, "Lean Back," the hip-hop mayor of the Bronx raises his game to the next level - with production from the likes of Timbaland, R. Kelly, Cool & Dre, Swizz Beatz, and Scott Storch.

T.I.: "URBAN LEGEND" - 11/30

Atlanta-based rap sensation T.I. exploded into national prominence with his acclaimed RIAA gold Grand Hustle/Atlantic debut, "TRAP MUZIK" - which debuted at #4 on the Billboard 200) and featured the hits "24's," "Rubber Band Man," and "Let's Get Away." Now, the "King of the South" is back with his eagerly awaited second label outing, "URBAN LEGEND," featuring the first single, "Bring Em Out."

5 weeks...5 albums
    Ninjas do it from behind

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
25 responses
0 likes
Last Post Mark Ultra  
Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM