• Show
Clear All

• tameracuja
    replied
    Thx. for the news! Sounds cool!

Leave a comment:

• Sprinks
    replied
    ^^^ Hopefully they will put the beef behind them one day and do a track together. Workin with someone out of the Shady/Aftermath camp is the first step to squashing the beef I guess lol

Leave a comment:

• RapAplaN
    replied
    Seems like canibus is getting sick of the underground and starts workig with the big people now

I can see a canibus-em collab in the future 3;-)3

Leave a comment:

• Pukin Dawgs
    replied
    canibus and busta rhymes huh? that will be intresting. thanks for the news

Leave a comment:

• ml2niceguy
    started a topic some new shady/aftermath news

some new shady/aftermath news

THE GAME "THE DOCUMENTARY"
    The new name of The Game's upcoming album is "The Documentary". Dr. Dre and Game decided on it. Expect 17 Tracks - 2 Kanye West, 2 Just Blaze, 1 Hi-Tek, 1 Timbaland, 1 Nu Jerzey Devil, 1 Eminem and 9 tracks from Dr. Dre. So, be on the look out for this album. Visit ComptonGame.com, The Black WallStreet or The Game @ Aftermath Music for the latest news & information

EM CONFIRMED FOR LIVE PERFORMANCE AT SHADY NATIONAL CONVENTION
    Ending weeks of speculation, organizers at the 04 Shady National Convention announced that Em will in fact be performing at the Convention, set to be held on October 28th at New York City's fabled Roseland Ballroom. When asked if this means Eminem would be performing songs from his new album, Encore, and classic material as well, Rosenberg responded, "Yes."

BUSTA RHYMES TO WORK WITH CANIBUS
    Canibus signs to World's premier entertainment Law Firm Loeb & Loeb www.Loeb.com in Los Angeles for all entertainment representation. Expect a new Canibus Mixtape coming soon. Canibus has also completed recording for the Sway and Tech Album due out early 2005 including Royce 5'9, Crooked I, Chino XL, Kam and more. new Canibus features to look out for: Busta Rhymes, FamLay, Kobe, Jeymes Samuel, DMP and Crooked I.

LLOYD BANKS ON THE BIG SCREEN SOON?
    Expect to see Lloyd Banks on the big screen in the next few years, too. He has spent most of the last year on a world tour in support of his debut album, taking him everywhere from Ohio to South Africa to Japan to Germany to Iraq, and back again, and he's showing no signs of slowing down.

"I probably will play like a small cameo just so the people who are Lloyd Banks fans will get a chance to see me, but I won't spoil it for them, 'cause I don't wanna spoil my chances of having a big feature, myself. I don't want to play me. It's easy to play tough or express where you came from or whatever. I want to do something challenging. I want to do a different kind of movie. I kinda, like, wanna save it."

thanks to www.aftermathmusic.com check it out

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 08:04 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Doro
by Doro

Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 09:16 AM