News On The New 2pac Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News On The New 2pac Album

It's official, Eminem is the Executive Producer on the new Tupac album "Loyal To The Game" out here in the UK Dec 6, 2004. Eminem has produced eight out of the twelve tracks on the new Tupac album, which also features an impressive list of guests inlcuding Nate Dogg, G-Unit, Jadakiss, The Outlawz, Obie Trice, Sleepy Brown and DJ Quik. More details of the album are still emerging, but known track titles include "Hennessey" and "Thugs Get Lonely Too" featuring Nate Dogg. One of the Eminem produced tracks is titled "Ghetto Gospel"

I must add however no official word has came from Amaru about the new album, things can change.

Source: Hitemup.com
    'Makaveli' Lives On
    "Oh no, Tupac with Team Tyson. Seldon was seldom scene. Iron Mike, cut his head like a guillotine..."

hmmmm i like eminems production a lot but i know a lot of people are going to get mad that he did so many tracks......I think maaaaybe he should have just stuck to like 4 tho
    I was born feet first, smoke 40's and drink weed
    The Lord rehearsed my birth, I'm the worst breed

Comment

On the HighTower Productions website, a company who offer their services to Engineering and Production they listed that "Supa Dave West" worked on Pro Tools Editing for TUPAC "Out On Bail" Feat. Yummy (Single For Upcoming Album) (2004)

A live version of Out On Bail performed by Tupac came out earlier this year on the "Source Awards DVD"

Please note that this information could have changed since it was last posted on the website and there has yet been no official word from Amaru on the album.

'Makaveli' Lives On
      "Oh no, Tupac with Team Tyson. Seldon was seldom scene. Iron Mike, cut his head like a guillotine..."

Comment

Shock-G told ThugLifeArmy in a recent interview that Deon Evans aka "Big D" will be producing songs on the next upcoming Tupac album, which is set to come out in November. Deon produced mostly all of the 2Pacalypse Now album and the original to the hit song "Changes". He also produced the unreleaed Tupac song Dope Fiends Diner

'Makaveli' Lives On

Comment

If it stays like this, Em'll probably do well, he did pretty good on Tupac Resurrection. But, what ever happened to having 1 or 2 guests on an album. I mean, there's gonna be like, 3 mins of Pac on this album...that's kinda sad

Comment

Originally posted by sparky23
            It's official, Eminem is the Executive Producer on the new Tupac album "Loyal To The Game" out here in the UK Dec 6, 2004. Eminem has produced eight out of the twelve tracks on the new Tupac album, which also features an impressive list of guests inlcuding Nate Dogg, G-Unit, Jadakiss, The Outlawz, Obie Trice, Sleepy Brown and DJ Quik. More details of the album are still emerging, but known track titles include "Hennessey" and "Thugs Get Lonely Too" featuring Nate Dogg. One of the Eminem produced tracks is titled "Ghetto Gospel"

I must add however no official word has came from Amaru about the new album, things can change.

surely they haven't remixed thugs get lonely too that is one of my favourite pac songs,i was hoping they would release the original

Comment

yo

i just checked www.hitemup.com en they added some more news about the pac album

"We previously reported about Tupac's upcoming LP entitled Loyal To The Game. We spoke to Amaru Entertainment, who confirmed what we reported and also gave us additional information on the LP.

The LP contains between 11 and 12 previously unreleased songs produced by Eminem as well as three or four remixes by Raphael Saadiq, Red Spyda and Scott Storch.

The songs produced by Eminem features guest appearances from 50 Cent, Jadakiss, Lloyd Banks, Nate Dogg, Obie Trice, Outlawz and Young Buck. Obie Trice makes an appearance on "Hennessy" while Sleepy Brown is featured on Red Spyda's remix of the song. The Eminem-produced "Ghetto Gospel" is also said to feature a very special guest appearance (Eminem perhaps?).

Afeni Shakur serves as executive producer and Eminem as co-executive producer of the LP, which is scheduled to be released in the United Kingdom on December 6th and in the United States on December 7th 2004. Stay tuned for the release dates for the rest of the world.

Source: Amaru

sounds hot to me

holla
              "Execute monologues, sabotage entourage
              Mutilate mics like a maniac in bars
              I talk with slang, and use my brain
              Generate pain, penetrate your vein"

Comment

I've been waiting for a new pac release. But i don't think em should have produced as many songs as he did. Oh well.

Comment

Dude, this sucks badly. As much as I like eminem, he has no right to executive produce the majority of the album and have SO many appearances from shady/aftermath artists. Go to tupacboard.com and read some of the comments from them...lol...they are HATING this idea.
                  LISTEN TO AND DOWNLOAD MY NEW EP ENTITLED "ĘP" at http://composed.bandcamp.com/ FOR FREE!

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT MUSIC!

Comment

Eminem is a dope producer but thats far too much Eminem on one album, why can't they use daz and johnny j for production as well also what happened to Kanye west
                    'Makaveli' Lives On

Comment

I think he should of done some not all, but i'll wait and see how the tracks sound before i judge, like some people are doing.

Comment

i would have liked dre do a beat.....

Comment

I don't think Dre would want to do a beat on Pac's album cuz he know Pac hated him before he died. Peep Toss It Up and you'll see why.

Comment

they (afeni shakur) were trying to get Dre to produce on the album along with kanye west but I guess they didn't want to, so it looks like eminem took up the rest......You can only have people produce an album if they want to....

"Afeni Shakur, mother of the late Tupac Shakur, was interviewed by the TX UnLtd show on BBC Radio yesterday night, and spoke a little on the upcoming Tupac album.

According to Afeni, Tupac's next Posthumous album is currently slated for a November 2004 release.

Presently untitled, the album has begun being put together, and Eminem is one of the producers in the studio at this time, working on providing new beats to go under Tupac's vocals.

Eminem was the man behind the beats to Tupac's "One Day At A Time" track which featured himself and the Outlawz, as well as the beat to "Ghost". Both tracks appeared on the "Tupac - Ressurection" Soundtrack.

Afeni is also in talks with Dr. Dre and Kanye West, in trying to persuade them both to jump aboard on the project and provide a few beats each themselves for the album.

CLICK HERE to listen to Afeni's interview in its entirety "

SOURCE: http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/News/20...v2004.Release/

Comment

FINALLY!!! i been waiting for this cd to come out for a few months, i thought it was coming out last september so when i didnt hear anything bout it i thought they were just rumours, but WOO!! Nov 04 gotta check it out
                              ......#####......#######......##..
                              ##......................##..........###..
                              ##....####........##............##..
                              ##........##........##............##..
                              ######........##............##..

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 11:10 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view