Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Budden Signing To The Roc...!!!

From Joe Budden's message board...

"Just to make it clear Joe wasnt going to sign wit the Roc but now it looks like its going to happen #2 the Roc is under defjam but ran by different people so LA Reid dosen't have the last say so and #3 Dame might still be apart of the Roc even if they sell it or not"
    Song Of The Week
    EMINEM FT DR.DRE & 50 - ENCORE

"Crazy Insane or Insane Crazy when i say Hussein u say CZ"

Joe Budden is just one of those rappers who has above average lyrics, a unique flow, and every now and then, a hot beat. But the reason he will never be HUGE is because he has no star quality and is very forgettable in the sense of visual attributes, and what he does in the spotlight (which is nothing). That's the reason someone like Diddy who doesn't write his own lyrics, doesn't really produce his music (just sits there and adds a hi-hat or 2 in there), and has one of the most generic deliveries out there, can sell so many records and people still give a crap about him. Just my two cents.
    If home is where the heart is, I'm homeless

I'm out like the deaf kid in musical chairs.

I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time, I think I've forgotten this before.

Comment

Great...now u can w8 6 years before an budden album drops......face it ROC sucks in dropping albums
      Now, my oral demonstration be like clitoral stimulation
      to the female gender, ain't nothin better
      Let me know when it's wet enough to enter

Comment

hes not gonna sign 2 them... jus dont see it happenin.. he knows about label politics and he duznt want sum def jam type a situation again.
        8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

now he can get in line behind ODB, MOP, Capone for albums that will never come out

Joe Buddens sucks aint nobody gonna sign him

Comment

what exactly did def jam to do joeys album? i know he has talent but the album didnt really show it too much, although songs like walk witt me , 10 mins and calm down were great, his mixtape shit was so much better. and how the fuck does someone only sell half a mil (not that i mind) with a single produced by blaze and was played all over sports stations? Def Jam used to be the shit years ago, i wonder what happened to them ........

Comment

I Just Want The Cd To Drop.
              ...........The Growth...........

Comment

I heard Dec 12th.
                Oh Shit FREE
                Recovery on Amazon
                I'm On Twitter

Comment

ROC is shit. Only good rappers on there are jayz, twista, kanye and memphis bleek. all the rest are just fucking fillers.
                  BIG PROOF FOREVER

Comment

he also has to wait behind nore also.....damn expected date of release....."the same day crooked i's death row premier is to be released"....the 3rd of neveruary
                    The Movement!

G-Peezy!!1!
                    www.gp.org

Comment

fuck erry other artist on da roc except grafh at dis point. kanye came and ripped bu tnot its grafh's turn. fuck nore's capicu reggaeton ass. he sucks and is garbage
                      grafh and budden would be da hard hitters on dat label
                      R.I.P.
                      MICHAEL
                      "KING OF POP"
                      JACKSON

Comment

something is about to blow.. i predict beef frewing.. Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit vs. Roc.. far fetched? maybe.. but definitely a possibility with Game dissin everything that walks...

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyproof
                          ROC is shit. Only good rappers on there are jayz, twista, kanye and memphis bleek. all the rest are just fucking fillers.
                          u forgot beans but yeah the rest are shit ......
                          coughcoughyounggunzcoughcough

by the way why do people keep saying twista's on the roc?(not blaming u)

he aint (it was rumored he was), he just fucks wit them, but he has there chain tho (check the so sexy part 2 video)

i hope joey makes it tho, def jam are fucking shit now

Originally posted by dirtemind82
                          fuck erry other artist on da roc except grafh at dis point. kanye came and ripped bu tnot its grafh's turn. fuck nore's capicu reggaeton ass. he sucks and is garbage
                          grafh and budden would be da hard hitters on dat label
                          i agree grafh is hott, he has an interesting voice and flow, and he lyrically resembles sheek louch but better, shame his album wont drop anytime soon....

Originally posted by bigmike05
                          something is about to blow.. i predict beef frewing.. Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit vs. Roc.. far fetched? maybe.. but definitely a possibility with Game dissin everything that walks...
                          LMFAO, yeah, i can imagine game being pissed at bleek for uttering the letters NWA

Originally posted by eminemryan
                          I heard Dec 12th.
                          shit was supposed to be out june!! once again ...Fuck Def Jam !!!!

Originally posted by RapAplaN
                          Great...now u can w8 6 years before an budden album drops......face it ROC sucks in dropping albums
                          fucking word, damn i remember when bleeks M.A.D.E album was supposed to be out the same spring 50 cent dropped, then it got pushed back all the way to fucking december
                          but there albums are dope shit when it drops mainly casue of the laughable amount of just blaze production on there, bleek rides his dick so hard it aint even funny
                          Last edited by psy; 10-25-2004, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by psy
                            u forgot beans but yeah the rest are shit ......
                            coughcoughyounggunzcoughcough

by the way why do people keep saying twista's on the roc?(not blaming u)

he aint (it was rumored he was), he just fucks wit them, but he has there chain tho (check the so sexy part 2 video)

i hope joey makes it tho, def jam are fucking shit now

i agree grafh is hott, he has an interesting voice and flow, and he lyrically resembles sheek louch but better, shame his album wont drop anytime soon....

LMFAO, yeah, i can imagine game being pissed at bleek for uttering the word NWA

shit was supposed to be out june!! once again ...Fuck Def Jam !!!!
                            NWA is a word?
                            Fuck you.

Yeah, you.

Comment

wait a minute.... Dash SOLD the R-O-C??? the most powerful label in the rap game??? WHY??? damn, i didn't even catch that. why would he sell the most powerful dynasty in the business?

the Roc has so many artists i would pump for days: Jay-Z, Kanye West, Memphis Bleek, Beanie Siegel, Young Gunz.... Dash even has the best producer, in my opinion of course (Just Blaze) AND the most popular producer (Kanye West).

anyway, it would be weird for Budden to sign to the Roc just to escape from Def Jam, and then finding out the Roc is owned by Def Jam. ugh... i just couldn't see Russell Simmons running such a prestigious label, especially knowing his own label is going down south. sucks for Budden, too... cuz he's got skills.
                              The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:16 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 10:50 AM