Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elton John Ready to Apologize to Madonna.....also says he loves Encore

Elton John Ready to Apologize to Madonna

NEW YORK (AP) - Elton John is ready to apologize to Madonna after recently accusing the pop star of lip-synching. ``I don't want to escalate it because I like Madonna,'' the 57-year-old singer-songwriter tells Entertainment Weekly. ``She's been to my house for dinner. It was something that was said in the heat of the moment, and probably should not have been said.''

``Would I apologize to her if I saw her?'' said John. ``Yeah, because I don't want to hurt any artist's feelings. It was my fault. I instigated the whole thing. But it applies to all those bloody teenage singers.''

John made the comment when presenting the Best Live Act award during the Q awards in London earlier this month. In EW's Nov. 6 issue, John described the event as ``a very drunken lunch.''

``The reaction to it was so hysterical,'' he said. ``It was like I said, `I think all gays should be killed or I think Hitler was right.' I just said someone was lip-synching. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I'm not going to mellow with age. I get more enraged about things as I get older because you see that these injustices go on.''

(Madonna's spokeswoman, Liz Rosenberg, has said the singer doesn't lip-synch and indicated that she hadn't taken John's remarks too seriously.)

John, whose new CD, ``Peachtree Road,'' hits stores Nov. 9, wasn't remiss about recently calling photographers in Taipei, Taiwan, ``rude, vile pigs.''

``The thing in Taiwan was unfortunate,'' he told the magazine. ``We arrived at 12:15 at night, we were going through the terminal, and we were just ambushed. (The photographers) were pretty hostile. They were allowed to stay in immigration and photograph us.''

In the article, John also revealed he loves Eminem's new album, ``Encore''; might collaborate with the Scissor Sisters; doesn't see himself stopping recording; and wouldn't have a ``Jennifer Lopez wedding.''

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/cele...&w=APO&coview=

Ok I know I didnt even read the whole article, I just found it interesting that he has a copy, I posted a couple days ago that I think he has a guest appearance on Encore
    "Here's a thought for sweat shop owners: Air Conditioning. Problem solved."
    -Mitch Hedburg

Well, it's been confirmed that "Yellow Brick Road" is going to be on Encore, so knowing Elton John had sung a song called "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road", he'll probably be on the chorus of that song. That's probably also why he had a sneak preview of the album.
    http://www.myspace.com/mctrace
    http://www.soundclick.com/mctrace
    ^^^
    Feedback Appreciated!

Comment

Yeah thats what I was thinkin......we'll find out soon enough
      "Here's a thought for sweat shop owners: Air Conditioning. Problem solved."
      -Mitch Hedburg

Comment

cool. It should be tyte! I think it might be Eminem'z best album yet especially if Eminem said so.
        JeJe Valentine

Comment

^^ are you fucking kidding me? his best album yet? LMFAO... after hearing the 3 tracks that are already out... this could quite possibly be the worst of his albums... judging by how wack his first single is and how mediocre Mosh is and how Encore is my least favorite Em/Dre collab... this could turn out worse than The Eminem Show.... but let me guess... you thought the Eminem Show was "classic".... lol

Comment

Monk, I don't see how you're talkin' about how mediocre Mosh is, despite it's great lyrics and powerful video, when you're talking about how hot a cliched club track like Fresh '83 is in your signature...not quite getting that really. It's your opinion and I'll respect it, I'm just curious...do you have much higher standards for an Eminem song than for any other song? Cuz the content of Mosh is miles ahead of, for example, Fresh '83..
            Originally posted by SteWonYou
            sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
            Originally posted by Temerity
            understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
            Originally posted by Nianco
            Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

Comment

Elton jon is a bitch eminem speaks bad about fags and then he kisses elton jhon's ass to make up for it but it won't say he's sorry to a black legend in the black industry he became part of to me that's fuck up he does songs with bitches because he's a bitch and nov.3 nobodys gonna give a fuck about mosh because it won't matter anymore.

Comment

I felt that The Eminem Show was classic
                got a problem with that?

Comment

ah dont pay attention to monk....he just wants another Slim Shady LP, what he doesnt understand is that eminem has chosen flow over lyrics and he isnt ever going back, i gotta say mosh and just lose it are awful, but i think "one last time" is a great song
                  April 11th, 2006 - Proof that the good die young

Comment

Mosh and One Last Time are without a doubt, eminems best singles yet.

I expect Encore to be his best album too..
                    KILLUMINATI
                    Kill those illuminati fuckers, kill em all.
                    illuminati-news.com

Comment

well, if you're comparing Mosh with Fresh '83.... that's like comparing Titanic with Taxi Driver... or the simple apples to oranges.... Mosh is a politically charged track with a great 3rd verse... but the rest of the track is mediocre to me... the beat is ok and the idea for the track is great... it's just not Em's best work... he's capable of a lot more... and to be honest with you, i expected a lot more. if the first two verses were anything like the third, we would have an incredible political track... but it seems to me that Em was shying away from being to hard on Bush... he really could've said a lot more... but that is just my opinion....

Fresh 83 is just a hot song... hot beat with dope flow and lyrics... no matter how simple of a track it is... Game really shines and 50 surprised me because, lets face it, 50 really isnt as good of a rapper as he thinks but he came off pretty nicely over this Dre beat...

you really can't compare Mosh with Fresh 83, other than the fact they are both rap tracks produced by Dre, the comparisons stop.

and i wouldn't say i have higher standards for an Eminem track, anymore.... i used to, until The Eminem Show dropped... currently i have lowered my standards for an Eminem track by a great deal... this is MY OPINION (groupies be warned, i am not an Eminem hater, i just call it as i see it) but i just think Eminem has gotten lazy... he knows his fanbase will eat up everything he puts out.. so why try? he's not a hungry MC anymore... SSLP was the best Eminem album, hands down... and the MMLP was right next to the SSLP, he wasnt as hungry, but he also wasnt as rich as he is now. it seems to me that Em isn't really concerned with releasing good music anymore, as is evident with his weak and incredibly horrible single, Just Lose It.

there was a point when Em said he wasnt a gangster and he would never rap like one... well nowadays that's almost all we hear from him... i mean, i'll give his album a fair listening because i really like Eminem and i still think he is the best rapper in the game, but if Mosh and Just Lose It are any indications of what to expect on Encore, it'll seem to me like Eminem has lost his touch.

***these are just my opnions people.... i'm not a "hater" or whatever other clever and original titles your can brand me with... i'm just speaking my mind***

Comment

Fresh '83 is tight ass song....

is it true that its like first beat dr.dre made ever.. or was this fucker bullshiting me

You Can Only Find me In Free Stuff / Hot Deals Section

AKA IsMaR, AKA Ismarium, AKA Rakim Allah

Comment

i thought the eminem show was better than all his other albums.

i could relate to the shit more in that one and felt his lyrics....juss...i found it better.
                          I wonder if there's a heaven up there for Real Gs - Pimp C
                          R.I.P
                          I'm Jesus in reverse, the son of Satan with a firearm
                          Water to blood, apocalyptic firestorm
                          Vinnie Paz

Comment

Originally posted by SlimShady_17
                            cool. It should be tyte! I think it might be Eminem'z best album yet especially if Eminem said so.
                            Did Eminem say that?
                            I was born feet first, smoke 40's and drink weed
                            The Lord rehearsed my birth, I'm the worst breed

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                              blah blah ima fag blah blah bloogity blah thhrp i suck dick

thats all i hear
                              Xbox live gamertag: ebizonics
                              Twitter: @Ebizonics

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by rplwpaf, Today, 08:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view