Eminem Doing The Entire Pac Album...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem Doing The Entire Pac Album...

This is from Hot 97's interview with Eminem, shortly after they played Mosh.

Eminem, "I have been speaking with Afeni and um... she has decided to let me um... do Pac's entire album, which is an honor to me, it's a blessing."

Well, for those who didn't want Eminem to be executive producer, you just got hit with a nail because he's doing the entire album. That means Shady Records all over the damn thing. I don't know what to think about it, he did three out of four hot joints for the Ressurection album, but the entire album with the way he is now? I dunno, I got mix feelings about this. Pac fans gotta be pissed now.
    http://www.myspace.com/mctrace
    http://www.soundclick.com/mctrace
    ^^^
    Feedback Appreciated!

i also have mixed feelings. they didnt even know each other. just seems like there would be more suitable people out there for the job. I think Dre should do it. i mean even though they had a falling out, pac's dead so why not in the interest of music allow Dre to make it a hot album..
    "a lot of truth is said in jest"

Comment

of all people why em? arnt there other people with more experience?

Comment

Let Dre do it? lol... might as well let Nas and Jay-Z do it too.

Comment

Dre was offered to produce tracks for Tupac Shakur but he turned it down. The main thing is, I seriously doubt Tupac Shakur would be friends with Eminem, likely diss his ass because of the wack singles like "Just Lose It", Pac was about spreading the message for his hood, not doing stupid singles or anything. With him not liking Dre, I definitely wouldn't see him liking Shady. The only thing that's for sure is Pac fans are pissed.
          http://www.myspace.com/mctrace
          http://www.soundclick.com/mctrace
          ^^^
          Feedback Appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcastic Sid
            Let Dre do it? lol... might as well let Nas and Jay-Z do it too.
            they squashed it before he died man. Dre visited him in the hospital. its not the same as jayz and nas at all
            "a lot of truth is said in jest"

Comment

wow

Comment

Eminem and pac would have never been friends so now that pac is gone they want to fuck over his work over all the great producer's out there and this is who they got probally because they hope em's fans will buy the pac cd because he produced ppl are selling out to much now

Comment

Originally posted by |-Green-|
                  they squashed it before he died man. Dre visited him in the hospital. its not the same as jayz and nas at all

Ah... I hated when they mixed Tupac and Nas together in "Thugs Mansion"... as if they were sitting under a fireplace together, reading poetry out-loud like best friends...

Comment

Eminem is a great producer 2Pac was a dark dude and Eminems vibe on making a instramental is just as dark "Runnin'" is a classic song "Ghost" & "One Day at A Time" was just as good.

Its not like Eminem's gonnabe on every song screaming shady this shady that, theres no difference then 2Pac calling in producers to do a track back in the day and Eminem doing a track in his honor to help make his legacy exspaned to the future with a updated sound

Comment

Originally posted by Trace
                      Dre was offered to produce tracks for Tupac Shakur but he turned it down. The main thing is, I seriously doubt Tupac Shakur would be friends with Eminem, likely diss his ass because of the wack singles like "Just Lose It", Pac was about spreading the message for his hood, not doing stupid singles or anything. With him not liking Dre, I definitely wouldn't see him liking Shady. The only thing that's for sure is Pac fans are pissed.
                      Pac is a bitch. Enough said. He thought of himself as too much of a gangster and look his fucking corpse is rotten in the dirt. fuck pac
                      Originally posted by Black Thought
                      If you stand where I stood, you could probably understand
                      How that mic feeling like a million dollars in my hand

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcastic Sid
                        Ah... I hated when they mixed Tupac and Nas together in "Thugs Mansion"... as if they were sitting under a fireplace together, reading poetry out-loud like best friends...
                        Nas and 2Pac beef was based on mixed emontions.

Jay-Z and 2Pacs beef was the fact that Biggie was Jays man.

Dre and 2Pacs beef was a joke Dre never diss respected Pac, Pac just thought he was a trader for lieveing deathrow.

Comment

I think Em will be a good producer, especially if Tupac's "mother" said he could do it
                          JeJe Valentine

Comment

Originally posted by Aftermath now
                            Pac is a bitch. Enough said. He thought of himself as too much of a gangster and look his fucking corpse is rotten in the dirt. fuck pac
                            I think you dont listen to pac his music is far beyoned gangsta talk, theres way more to him.

1st lyrically the man is a legend he can make u laugh & cry.

Its funny how his music is still relivent to todays music and rappas still cant
                            talk about things he touched on.

that was so ignorant, in case you dont know what ignorant means it mean reveiw the sh!t 1st then talk but hey everybody got their own opinion.

I used to be ignorant just as you till i actually listened to it fully and realize his struggle is what we go throught in the ghetto. because we'er surrounded by povity and thats where a person becomes a gangsta due to struggle and not having nothing to show for it and that what 2Pac has in his music.

Comment

ok no motherfucker on here knows pac more then his mom.

so dont say who should produce pacs album and all that bullshit.

believe it or not, you can say em has fallen off blah blah but eminem is I repeat IS the next legend in hiphop,when he dies he will be remembered like pac and biggie.

Now what's wrong with an incredible producer to do pac's whole album? he did good on ressurection...

Ghost, Runnin, One Day At A Time were all hot joints

and he's produced incredible beats like Lose Yourself, Cleanin Out My Closet, Renegade, Never Forget Ya, Cheers ETC ETC

so why do you all hate his production? damn kids.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by dechanterait36, Today, 05:20 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dechanterait36  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 05:09 AM