• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rubyluvmnm
    replied
    Eliot ness i agree wif ya
    Originally posted by eliot ness
    sad how half the replies in this thread are about wishing death upon bush instead of taking 2 seconds out of their precious day to say a RIP to a well-respected man. and like shady said, no matter how bad bush maybe to wish death upon another human being is pathetic. RIP
    thrfore..i removed 1 of my posts...*it said sumfhin bout how bad i wish bush died..* ^in ofa words..i take my words back...but tht wont change the way i feel..^

Leave a comment:

• fumi24
    replied
    r.i.p.

Leave a comment:

• lasermic16
    replied
    he was a nice guy and leader,
    i hope his soul Rs.I.P

Leave a comment:

• Sa|man
    replied
    Ina-lilahi-wa-ina-ilahi-raaji-un

Sad day indeed for anyone who's ever lived in Dubai or Abu Dhabhi. Sheikh Zayed was perhaps the only truly loved leader in the Middle East and all the credit for turning the UAE from a barren desert into a thriving tourist capital rests solely on his shoulders. His son and successor Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed is also a generous man hopefully an able leader too, so good to know that the UAE is still under the right leadership...

Leave a comment:

• rubyluvmnm
    replied
    Originally posted by Rog
    I lived in theUnited Arab Emirates for 12 years. Sheikh Zayed was a great man and a great leader.

I got some worries about his heir though whoever it may be. There could be some drastic unnecesary changes coming.

My parents (who still live in Dubai) and lots of friends that are still there let me know about this earlier today. It's terrible to hear. Wonder what the mourning period will be like, it'll be pretty serious for sure considering how (rightfully) admired he was.

R.I.P. Sheikh Zayed.
    The country is still numb..every1 is mouring in their own homes. People are sittin on the streets, cafes, and some are just too numb to do anything. Some startin at the tele...the whole country is too NUMB!!

Leave a comment:

• Captain Rascal
    replied
    rip to this guy, always a shame when good people die.

P.S. you ppl who are saying Bush should die are fucked up. I hate him as much as many ppl but i wouldnt wish death on anyone, not even my worst enemies(Well maybe my very worst, lol) Seriously though don't just follow the trend of saying fuck bush

Leave a comment:

• Rog
    replied
    Keep your Gerorge Bush shit out of this thread.

Sheikh Zayed and George Bush should not even be said in the same sentence.

Word to Elliot Ness

Leave a comment:

• BulletProof
    replied
    i thought u was gunna say george bush died lol

Leave a comment:

• RevolutioN
    replied
    Fuck The Goverment

bush is fixing goverments all over the world..so he can get paid for unecessary wars and crimes...aint no arabs cuttin heads off someone else has gotta be doin that shit...think about it...how come everytime someone gets beheaded...the tape gets to america so fast...yall need ta open ya eyes...fuck bush wish as much death on him as u can..for this devil is the great satan of all time...the goverments are fixed for the future...the end trust me

FUCK GEORGE W BUSH..AND HIS BITCH ASS DADDY

TONIGHT
    AND DONT VOTE FOR KERRY EITHER ITS A SETUP IM WARNING YOU
    IF YOU VOTE FOR BUSH YOULL BE DRAFTED NEXT FALL
    Last edited by RevolutioN; 11-02-2004, 12:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel01
    replied
    R. I. P.

Leave a comment:

• eliot ness
    replied
    sad how half the replies in this thread are about wishing death upon bush instead of taking 2 seconds out of their precious day to say a RIP to a well-respected man. and like shady said, no matter how bad bush maybe to wish death upon another human being is pathetic. RIP

Leave a comment:

• Mano
    replied
    Yea, I saw it on CNN ..

Leave a comment:

• Rog
    replied
    I lived in theUnited Arab Emirates for 12 years. Sheikh Zayed was a great man and a great leader.

I got some worries about his heir though whoever it may be. There could be some drastic unnecesary changes coming.

My parents (who still live in Dubai) and lots of friends that are still there let me know about this earlier today. It's terrible to hear. Wonder what the mourning period will be like, it'll be pretty serious for sure considering how (rightfully) admired he was.

R.I.P. Sheikh Zayed.

Leave a comment:

• LloydBank$
    replied
    lol dam hopin it was bush

Leave a comment:

• d12oh0lic
    replied
    Originally posted by DERRTY CHYBO
    to bad you didnt say Bush
    lol, fuck bush!

Leave a comment: