HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chingy Speaks On Nelly Disrespecting Him!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chingy Speaks On Nelly Disrespecting Him!!!

New Yorkers are always going at it to be the king of the Big Apple, but is there a battle for the crown of St. Louis about to go down? Chingy is the latest cover boy for XXL magazine (due on stands nationally November 9) and in his feature story, Ching-A-Ling addresses none other than the mayor of Nellyville.

Ching has taken exception to the St. Lunatics captain on "Another One" from the Sweat LP where Nelly raps, "I like the way you do that right thurr/ Just remember when you do that right thurr/ I made it tight to be country/ They thought country was bummy/ Till country start making money."

"I been rapping just as long, dude, flat out," Chingy tells the publication. "So by Nelly saying that ... I just feel like he shouldn't have said that ... He was threatened by me and I felt disrespected by that because I never said nothing to dude. How you gonna feel threatened when you got millions and millions and you sold millions of records? Do you, and let me do me."

In the meantime, Chingy is currently working on a mixtape to come out around the same time his Powerballin' LP hits on November 16.
    Song Of The Week
    EMINEM FT DR.DRE & 50 - ENCORE

"Crazy Insane or Insane Crazy when i say Hussein u say CZ"

said what? i failed to see the diss cuz Chingy is not country so wheres the diss? so nelly used his lines so what tell chingy to hit puberty and shut up they both can suck my nut
    Don't cry put your hands up and touch the sky
    No matter your race you're unique inside
    Be alive and find yourself
    So you be ready when you die for your life in hell, well
    Don't cry

Comment

Originally posted by CZ81717
      New Yorkers are always going at it to be the king of the Big Apple, but is there a battle for the crown of St. Louis about to go down? Chingy is the latest cover boy for XXL magazine (due on stands nationally November 9) and in his feature story, Ching-A-Ling addresses none other than the mayor of Nellyville.

Ching has taken exception to the St. Lunatics captain on "Another One" from the Sweat LP where Nelly raps, "I like the way you do that right thurr/ Just remember when you do that right thurr/ I made it tight to be country/ They thought country was bummy/ Till country start making money."

"I been rapping just as long, dude, flat out," Chingy tells the publication. "So by Nelly saying that ... I just feel like he shouldn't have said that ... He was threatened by me and I felt disrespected by that because I never said nothing to dude. How you gonna feel threatened when you got millions and millions and you sold millions of records? Do you, and let me do me."

In the meantime, Chingy is currently working on a mixtape to come out around the same time his Powerballin' LP hits on November 16.

i didnt know Chingy rapped.... wtf.....

You Can Only Find me In Free Stuff / Hot Deals Section

AKA IsMaR, AKA Ismarium, AKA Rakim Allah

Comment

LOL who gives a fuck about chingy or nelly, if they start dissing each other back and forth in their party raps then i hope a piano falls from the sky and lands on both of them. Fuck party rappers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyanide
          LOL who gives a fuck about chingy or nelly, if they start dissing each other back and forth in their party raps then i hope a piano falls from the sky and lands on both of them. Fuck party rappers.
          haha!

Just for the record though: nelly > chingy
          Derty Andrew - Basically Rex Harrison in an infant's body.

Comment

Uh-oh, I sense a really serious beef coming.
            "If hip hop is dead then where the autopsy at?"

Comment

Originally posted by CZ81717

CAT FIGHT!!!
              The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

gay beef

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 05:13 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes