HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the election was a fraud, now i see how bush had so many votes,election stolen again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the election was a fraud, now i see how bush had so many votes,election stolen again

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/11/03/e....ap/index.html

FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida (AP) -- Voters nationwide reported some 1,100 problems with electronic voting machines on Tuesday, including trouble choosing their intended candidates.

The e-voting glitches reported to the Election Protection Coalition, an umbrella group of volunteer poll monitors that set up a telephone hotline, included malfunctions blamed on everything from power outages to incompetent poll workers.

But there were also several dozen voters in six states -- particularly Democrats in Florida -- who said the wrong candidates appeared on their touchscreen machine's checkout screen, the coalition said.

In many cases, voters said they intended to select John Kerry but when the computer asked them to verify the choice it showed them instead opting for President Bush, the group said.

Ralph G. Neas, president of People for the American Way Foundation, which helped form the coalition, called the summary screen problem "troubling but anecdotal."

He and other voting rights advocates said the disproportionate number of Democrats reporting such problems was probably due to higher awareness of voter protection coalitions.

"Overall, the problems of outright voter intimidation and suppression have not been as great as in the past," Neas said.

But the reports did highlight computer scientists' concerns about touchscreens, which they say are prone to tampering and unreliable unless they produce paper records for recounts.

Roberta Harvey, 57, of Clearwater, Florida, said she had tried at least a half dozen times to select Kerry-Edwards when she voted Tuesday at Northwood Presbyterian Church.

After 10 minutes trying to change her selection, the Pinellas County resident said she called a poll worker and got a wet-wipe napkin to clean the touch screen as well as a pencil so she could use its eraser-end instead of her finger. Harvey said it took about 10 attempts to select Kerry before and a summary screen confirmed her intended selection.

Election officials in several Florida counties where voters complained about such problems did not return calls Tuesday night.

A spokesoman for the company that makes the touchscreen machines used in Pinellas, Palm Beach and two other Florida counties, Alfie Charles of Sequoia Voting Systems Inc., said the machines' monitors may need to be recalibrated periodically.

The most likely reason the summary screen showed wrong candidates was because voters pushed the wrong part of the touch screen in the first place, Charles said.

He said poll workers are trained to perform the recalibration whenever a voter says the touchscreen isn't sensitive enough.

"Voters will vote quickly and they'll notice that they made an error when they get to the review screen. The review screen is doing exactly what it needs to do -- notifying voters what selections are about to be recorded," Charles said. "On a paper ballot, you don't get a second chance to make sure you voted for whom you intended, and it's a strong point in favor of these machines."

The Election Protection Coalition received a total of 32 reports of touch-screen voters who selected one candidate only to have another show up on the summary screen, Cindy Cohn, legal director of the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a coalition member.

David Dill, a Stanford University computer scientist whose Verified Voting Foundation also belongs to the coalition, said he wouldn't "prejudge and say the election is going smoothly just because we have a small number of incident reports out of the total population.

"It's not going to be until the dust clears probably tomorrow that we have even an approximate idea of what happened," Dill added.

i wonder how many people didnt review their vote, and voted for bush by mistake..... this is some funny sh!t ....here are some more links about these frauds

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ar...ote_fraud.html
    And don't answer back, this is hard shit to follow
    And you can't spit *****, so you obviously must swallow(masta ace)

shut the fuck up... no matter what happened if bush won everyone was gonna bitch... Maybe... just maybe, america WANTS bush.... Also, just wanted to say, i hate kerry with a passion but he gave a really classy speach today
    -Da homies n dat ILL Overnight Bank$ Clique(OBC)-
    K Kuniva N
    LL's Slave
    Kingdogg
    Killinoffthacain
    PowPow
    psy
    theGhost2k3
    CrazieHomie

Comment

First of all: these voting machines are not trustworthy. They leave too much power in the hands of the people controlling the machines. We already know that the Bushies will lie and cheat whenever they can, so you can pretty much assume that they did it again.

Secondly: the only people who want Bush for president are corrupt rich people and complete morons. There is some overlap between those two groups. I know there aren't that many corrupt rich people, and I had HOPED there weren't this many complete morons in America.

Finally: shut the fuck up PowPow! Are you even old enough to vote? I seriously doubt it. So until you are, stay out of grown man business and keep your mouth shut, you don't know what the fuck is going on.

Comment

ofcourse your guna be hatin on bush.. you live in the state where kerry won by like 150%
        Last edited by Shadyy313; 11-03-2004, 10:50 PM.
        Best to take what ya need, but don't be greedy
        -2pac R U Still Down (Remember Me)

Comment

these machines should not be used.........they fucked up in 2000 and they fucked up now...............jeb bush obviously isnt smart enught to comprehend that he needs to use a different method in 2008.........or i guess he might as well not if he is gonna run
          FREE PSP...IT's Real, if you need help just ask me
          http://www.freepsps.com/?r=17558342

Get paid to search the web....also real
          http://netbux.org/?r=19263

Comment

Listen to the little liberal's bitching cause they got OWNED!!!!!

Comment

yes a computer just caused WW3 ....how ironic.
              what u lookin at SUGAR TITS!

Comment

Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
                Listen to the little liberal's bitching cause they got OWNED!!!!!

Bitch please... 51% to 48% of the popular vote is not "owned", fucktard.

THE NORTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!

Comment

^ Yup, Bush shouldn't even be the President right now because of the 2000 election, so I don't even care that he won this election by 2 or 3 percentage points (which isn't getting "owned" you fuck-face). I guess if you red-neck assholes want a cowboy President, you'll have 'em. I just hope you wrap your confederate flags around your guns when we're all deployed to Iran (the next country on Bush's hit-list) Get ready for "4 more years" of pure idiocy.
                  California Love
                  "It's all good, from Diego to the Bay..."

Comment

Some massive law suits are gunna come out.
                    I hope bush burns.
                    "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                    - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Originally posted by Diggity
                      First of all: these voting machines are not trustworthy. They leave too much power in the hands of the people controlling the machines. We already know that the Bushies will lie and cheat whenever they can, so you can pretty much assume that they did it again..
                      Lying? Politician right? I thought so, it's in their fucking job description for Christ's sake! Kerry lied his ass of also, don't even fucking go there man. Almost the exact percentages of Bush/Kerry votes came from these machines as the millions of paper fucking ballots! Stop with your fuckin conspiracy theories, admit defeat, walk away a man instead of a whining child.

Secondly: the only people who want Bush for president are corrupt rich people and complete morons. There is some overlap between those two groups. I know there aren't that many corrupt rich people, and I had HOPED there weren't this many complete morons in America.
                      80% of YOUR troops supported Bush, and actually a larger percentage than that voted BUSH! We aren't complete Morons asshole, however a generalized statement like that definately points moronity in your general direction!

Also, contrary to popular belief on this thread, the Midwest States are NOT primarily rich people, or REDNECKS, just farmers concerned with agriculture, and families with many troops deployed. And EVERY "Midwestern State" voted with huge majority in favor of Bush. So take those "assumptions", and blow em out your ass. After all, we all know what assumptions are: The mother of all...

Finally: shut the fuck up PowPow! Are you even old enough to vote? I seriously doubt it. So until you are, stay out of grown man business and keep your mouth shut, you don't know what the fuck is going on.
                      Whether you or I or anyone agree with his opinion, PowPow IS entitled to it. That's a little thing us Americans refer to as FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Also, it sounds to me like he's open to what BOTH candidates had to say. A person willing to hear both sides, in my opinion, is much more worthy of hearing out than someone that sits and makes assumptions all day.

Bush has won the Presidency, nothing will change that now, so WE MUST STAND TOGETHER! You can spend the next 4 years badgering the man, or you can have some faith in the system of your country and help unite it.

If you're not part of the solution, your part of the problem. If you're not willing to work to make things better, than you're just takin up space.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall! Support our President, No Matter Who You Voted For!!!
                      Last edited by KansanKresin; 11-04-2004, 03:32 AM.
                      Rob Schneider is one funny SOB! Here's a quote "Yeah, I think I've met half of the Auzzy troops here in Iraq, 5 of them" LMAO!

Comment

Neither Bush or Kerry is the greatest... But Bush was fairly elected. The democrats had over 1000 lawyers all over the US in order to make legal challenges to things that were unfair. There was no challenge. John Kerry said the votes just aren't enough. I believe him. If he could've been president I'm sure he would've went to all lengths to do so... Even if a few election machines were messed up, Bush won by something like 3.5 million popular votes.

I personally think these next 4 years are going to be a much better 4 years. I think Bush's tax cuts are good for the economy - they spur people to spend more... And for the last 4 months the economy has been bouncing back. I think the war was a total mistake, but I think in the next four years things will be good for America.

A presiden't second term has historically been much different than a first term. Bush is already talking about trying to make comprimises with democrats to try to ease some tension.

Bush didn't do the best job in the first 4 years, but constant hate isn't going to help the country now... We're gonna just HAVE to give him another chance... Bush is our hope for the country now... I hope he does good

Comment

"shut the fuck up... no matter what happened if bush won everyone was gonna bitch"

This motherfucker knows his shit. Im sick of you bloddy Kerry borwn-noser thinking he could do better, SHUT THE FUCK UP, you lost, he won, get back to your life.

Comment

White Amerikkka

Rules On.......

Well Done Idiots.
                            BRINGING YOU THE TRUTH AND I KNOW IT HURTS YOU

Comment

What are all of the republican voters gona think when they aanounce that we have a national 23% sales tax? Whoever voted for Bush is a fucking dumbass. Hopefully they will learn there lesson the next 4 years. We'll probably have our first female president in 2008.
                              This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert

Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 PM