HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(REV)...Driver of 13ton truck late for deliveries, considers passenger cars obstacles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (REV)...Driver of 13ton truck late for deliveries, considers passenger cars obstacles

Frantic truck driver rams 3 cars in delivery rush

SENDAI -- A truck driver who slammed his vehicle into three passenger cars because he was running late with his deliveries has been arrested, police said.

The 13-ton truck of driver Shuichi Sasaki, 54, from Hanaizumi, Iwate Prefecture, hit three cars, injuring seven people inside them, in Miyagi Prefecture shortly after 4 p.m. on Jan. 9.

Police suspect Sasaki was in a rush to deliver rice products from his office in Miyagi Prefecture to Funabashi, Chiba Prefecture, as he fell behind schedule after stopping at his home in Hanaizumi.

After hitting the three cars, Sasaki took his truck to a repair shop in apparent bid to cover up the accidents, police said on Wednesday.

The revelation came after he was arrested on Jan. 14 for a hit-and-run he allegedly committed in October. (Mainichi Shimbun, Japan, March 9, 2005)
    My other aliases:
    justp1ayin
    West
    Masai
    On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
    i seeth for a minute
    Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
    i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Oh revelation
    When I first read the title I thought it was Rev from the board. I should get some sleep.
    Build Big Muscles Fast

Foods That Will Kill Your Appetite

Comment

it was/is for rev from the board

the appearance of that word is just a coincidence

good night

Man charged with road rage after attacking a car that sported an anti-Bush bumper sticker

^pic

TAMPA, Fla. -- A Tampa man apparently enraged by a Bush-Cheney sticker on a woman's sport utility vehicle faces felony charges after chasing her for miles, allegedly trying to run her off the road and displaying an anti-Bush sign, police said.

"He told our officers that he just got mad at her, so he went after her," said Tampa police spokesman Joe Durkin.

Nathan Alan Winkler, 31, (pictured, left) was free after posting $2,000 bond early Wednesday on a single charge of aggravated stalking, which carries a maximum five-year prison sentence.

No one answered the phone Thursday at Winkler's home but his father, 59-year-old John Winkler, said it didn't sound like his son.

"I know that he's very anti-Bush. But I don't see him doing anything like that," said the elder Winkler. "He's the least aggressive person I know."

Winkler told police officers he got upset with the woman, 35-year-old Michelle Fernandez, after she made an obscene hand gesture, Durkin said. Fernandez was taking her 10-year-old son and 3-year-old daughter to a ball field in her Ford Expedition Tuesday when the incident occurred.

"Whatever gestures I made, I made them because I was trying to figure out why he was honking at me and pointing at his sign," Fernandez told the St. Petersburg Times.

Police said Winkler had a sign in his Nissan sedan that read, "Never Forget Bush's Illegal War Murdered Thousands in Iraq." "Maybe he has that sign with him so he's prepared any time he comes up against a Republican," Durkin said.

According to a 911 call made by Fernandez, Winkler attempted to run her off busy city streets and at one point pulled in front of her, got out and began running toward her vehicle. "Oh my goodness, he's a fanatic, he's in the middle of the street," she said on the 911 tape.

Fernandez eventually made it to the ball field with her children, found a police officer and described the car and license tag number. Within an hour, police arrested Winkler at his home.

Fernandez also said that she is a registered Democrat who voted for President Bush in the 2004 election.
      My other aliases:
      justp1ayin
      West
      Masai
      On The Shelf

i seeth for a minute

Comment

*sported a pro-bush bumper sticker
        fun facts about canada from real experts!

Originally posted by TheRealAshland
        if you didnt know canada has laws against cursing i do belive
        Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
        gotta love the 80% of each dollar being taken from you and not being able to own gun's.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazed Mic
          Point of the thread? I don't know.
          to get a ton of replies and responses(cause you said that's good for the site) but then delete it, douche face.
          My other aliases:
          justp1ayin
          West
          Masai
          On The Shelf

i seeth for a minute

Comment

^ lol

Comment

lmfao, he took his car to a repair shop. that shits just like the GTA videogame

Comment

yeah?
                My other aliases:
                justp1ayin
                West
                Masai
                On The Shelf

i seeth for a minute

Comment

lol,why u gotta pick on me? Yes anybody that knows me,knows i drive fast and no i don't care about public safety,just getting my load where it needs to be safely so it that means i gotta hit u to go where i need to go,well imma git-r-done cuz i gotta go.
                  Really tho guys when u passing or driving around trucks,a couple things to remember,trucks are 70 feet long cars are about 7 feet long,your car weights about 3/4 of a ton my truck weights 40 tons fully loaded so now think back to some of your schooling,when a large object with more mass hits a small object with less mass who do u think will when?
                  if u live where there are mountains,stay away from trucks becuz are brakes are not like car,cars have disc brakes and we have air brakes and brakes on trucks aren't designed to stop an 18 wheeler,its designed to slow down 40 tons of freight going down the highway,also don't slow down in front od a truck and don't give a truck driver time to react becuz,now u get reared and you dead,by the time we stop,we have put the back bumper on the seat next to u,lets see what else,matter of fact i'll do a thread and i been meaning to do a safety thread like this 4 a while but it will either be saturday or sunday.
                  So in closing,stay away from trucks and heres also a lil tip for u people that speed,if u speeding and a trucker passes you,get behind him and when he slows down suddenly,theres a speed trap ahead,remember,we have cb radios in out trucks and tell each other where the police are hiding,thank 4 singling me out man!!!
                  mr. poop chute banger says....
                  Homeland Security Advisory System
                  http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
                  is wrestling fake?
                  http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

i drive fast and no i don't care about public safety,just getting my load where it needs to be safely so it that means i gotta hit u to go where i need to go,well imma git-r-done cuz i gotta go.
                    lol, and thanks for the advice/reminder about semi trucks.

and np.
                    My other aliases:
                    justp1ayin
                    West
                    Masai
                    On The Shelf

i seeth for a minute

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250