• Show
Clear All

fuck this shit

who fucking cares

Comment

Originally posted by PimpDaddy3
      USA will fuck anyone up if they wanted.
      Why the fuck are Americans so cocky?

America is losing it's 'super-power'. There are bigger countries in the world with better currency. Any given country can send nukes and destroy USA just as easily as USA could. So, why even question it?

Look at 9/11. If a few 'outsiders' can destroy structures with American property, imagine the power of many countries with nukes? Or human power? Like China?

Half you idiots must have dropped out of history class.
      change must come from within

Comment

Originally posted by CLiDE
        American Pride. It's a shame. America isn't invincible.
        mgenev wasn't born in america, so how can he have "american pride"? He simply realizes america has and has had the world's best military for the past 50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by alen
          i agree US' military is far superior than anyone else, but you're an idiot for thinking Russia could take on China, Russia isn't what they were after the collapse of Soviet Union

US would never touch China because even though they would win if they ever fought, China has too much control over US' economy and we'd see something way worse than the great depression if a war does happen between the two

on top of that, China has been spending billions of dollars building up their military and US' military would definitely feel an impact if they do go to war

plus, do you even fuckin know what happened in vietnam? you're seriously mentally retarded saying "both singlehandedly could destroy China"

so take your own advice and "think before you speak" idiot

You're a retard speaking on shit you know nothing about.... At this current time Russia has the VERY best military techknowlogy only 2nd to the USA.... now go do some research and maybe you'll find out why dummy..... I never said USA or Russia would do it without any casualties... and When I said singlehandedly I meant

USA Alone vs China Alone.........
          Or Russia Alone vs China Alone........

Yeah beleave it or not Russia would take China 1on1...... When You have a Nuclear arsenal as large as Russia's...... China's bodycounts mean less than you'd think.... one nuke can take out a LARGE number of people in a VERY short period of time.... Trust me.....

don't make a fool out of yourself anymore than you already have.....
          {Come to California}

Revolution Forums | Click Here
          for Music, Movies, all that shhh....

Comment

China has the biggest airforce in the world. And for those who think america can "fuck" with any country in the world. your wrong. in about 5 years time, china's GNP will surpass the US, thus making it the world's super power. And god forbid if these 3 co0untries go to war.. they all got nukes, fucking hell.

And china is really stupid for threatening to invade taiwan.. if any of you guys know what taiwan represents, you would know that the chinese government is only doing because of pride. And america shouldn't even be sticking its nose in other people's business, the last thing it needs is to be fighting wars on 4 different fronts.
            I feel like i'm in hong kong the way they wanna make this "singapore"- Chino XL

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thplaya
              You're a retard speaking on shit you know nothing about.... At this current time Russia has the VERY best military techknowlogy only 2nd to the USA.... now go do some research and maybe you'll find out why dummy..... I never said USA or Russia would do it without any casualties... and When I said singlehandedly I meant

USA Alone vs China Alone.........
              Or Russia Alone vs China Alone........

Yeah beleave it or not Russia would take China 1on1...... When You have a Nuclear arsenal as large as Russia's...... China's bodycounts mean less than you'd think.... one nuke can take out a LARGE number of people in a VERY short period of time.... Trust me.....

don't make a fool out of yourself anymore than you already have.....
              once again you've proven yourself to be an idiot. you act like china doesn't have nukes. i can't even talk to an ignorant hypocrit like you. please, take your own advice again and do your own research. russia's economy has been in a shithole since the cold war. now shut the fuck up before i humiliate you some more. never have i once said china's bodycount is the reason they would win in a war, nor did i say they would win it but i can guarantee no one would fuck with china because their economy is so dependent with china. however, russia is so much less relevent in today's world economics/politics that makes them inferior. your ignorance is just embarassing yourself. seriously refrain from speaking and quit trying to kick knowledge.
              San Diego Super Chargers

CASHREVERT REALLY WORKS! Use [email protected] as referrer!

Comment

Originally posted by Be/\/z
                China has the biggest airforce in the world. And for those who think america can "fuck" with any country in the world. your wrong. in about 5 years time, china's GNP will surpass the US, thus making it the world's super power. And god forbid if these 3 co0untries go to war.. they all got nukes, fucking hell.

And china is really stupid for threatening to invade taiwan.. if any of you guys know what taiwan represents, you would know that the chinese government is only doing because of pride. And america shouldn't even be sticking its nose in other people's business, the last thing it needs is to be fighting wars on 4 different fronts.
                i don't think china's stupid for *considering* to invade taiwan. i think the US is though for associating themselves with china's internal politics. china's problem with taiwan is like our own civil war with the north and the south. imagine if other countries stepped in to our own politics and backs the south to become its own country....it's really none of their business

basically US is on taiwan's side because they're democratic, but I think America needs to get over 'democracy' because it obvious doesn't work in a lot of countries in the world and we shouldn't think it's superior just because it works well in our country. we claim they don't have good human rights record but ours isn't that stellar either...just look at the abu ghraib scandal
                San Diego Super Chargers

Comment

I weep for the world if WW3 hits.

But hey...

I'm in Canada, so no one will nuke us. Canada's everybodies best friend!

Comment

Originally posted by PimpDaddy3
                    shut the fuck up bitch. why the fuck would you hope that? and you cant say anything, you live in the fuckin netherlands....bunch of fuckin little pussies from there. USA will fuck anyone up if they wanted.
                    lol @ New Jersey

stfu, america aint doing shit

another attack on the pentagon and ur gone

:D
                    "You mean to tell me they can find Saddam Hussein in a fucking hole, but you they cant tell me who shot Tupac??? They found Saddam Hussein in fucking Iraq ...Tupac got shot IN VEGAS!"
                    Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by alen
                      once again you've proven yourself to be an idiot. you act like china doesn't have nukes. i can't even talk to an ignorant hypocrit like you. please, take your own advice again and do your own research. russia's economy has been in a shithole since the cold war. now shut the fuck up before i humiliate you some more. never have i once said china's bodycount is the reason they would win in a war, nor did i say they would win it but i can guarantee no one would fuck with china because their economy is so dependent with china. however, russia is so much less relevent in today's world economics/politics that makes them inferior. your ignorance is just embarassing yourself. seriously refrain from speaking and quit trying to kick knowledge.

You are a dumbass who knows nothing about Russia......

China is buying there highest quality fighter jets and equipment from....... guess who?????

RUSSIA....... Please do some research before you imbaras yourself again.....

RUSSIA is going to sell China a fighter that is Superior to the US's F-15......... That is stressing the US to order more F-22's and though the F-22's Can destroy the them, they Are expensive as hell...... and now US is in heavey debates on weather to buy more F-22's, more F-117's or spend that money on more B-2 stealth bombers......

That alone shows you that RUSSIA is VERY relevent, because China's best shit they can use against USA comes straight from Russia...... Dumbass.
                      any country that has Nukes is relevent, you sound stupid saying a powerhouse like Russia is not "relevent"......

lol If you don't know shit about Russia... Don't talk about it...... That'll only end up to you getting owned......

Thank you come again
                      {Come to California}

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestSwing
                        mgenev wasn't born in america, so how can he have "american pride"? He simply realizes america has and has had the world's best military for the past 50 years.
                        How can't he? It's like living in New York, but being a Lakers fan.
                        change must come from within

Comment

Da7thplaya, you are by far the biggest idiot i know.
                          no shit china buys their shit from russia, tell me something i didn't know
                          the point is russia would not singlehandedly take china over by themselves
                          there's more to a war than just the equiptment, and you talk like only russia and us has nukes.
                          so many of russia's nukes aren't even guarded, why? because they can't afford to, and more than likely they're all defective

honestly, if i were u i would just refrain from speaking, you're making an idiot out of your ignorant self
                          San Diego Super Chargers

Comment

lol you've already been owned........ you just don't know when to quit do ya....

....... I see you've abandoned your "Russia is not relevent" comment...... LMAO don't worry, if I said somthing that stupid that I couldn't bacC up I would abandon it too.....

First you say Russia is not "relevent" then you tell me you already know china buys there shit from Russia???? lol are you sirius? explain your ignorant comment to me..... because it looks like you contradicted youself there.....

Equiptment matters MORE THAN YOU THINK....... did you know USA was outnumbered in Iraq??? Now look at the DEATH TOLLES on BOTHE sides...... do you know why they are so damn uneven.......?????? the answer is equiptment..... Dummy

I never said USA and Russia are the only ones with nukes... you must have me confused with some one els....... the main difference is WE HAVE MORE.... And if you look at my origal post in this thread I said Russia could singlehandedly DESTROY China...... say it with me dummy "DESTROY"....... not take over.... I'm not talking about speading democracy or liberating people or anything like that...... that's why you look so damn stupid rambling on about "economy" and shit.... aparently you can't READ cuz you keep replying to Comments I didn't make....

BTW its pretty damn obvious to anyone who reads this that YOU either....

(1) are a dummy who didn't know that China buys there best shit from Russia... or

(2) You are an idiot for knowing China buys there best shit from Russia, yet you still say Russia is not relevent...

Which is it Dummy??? My guess is #1

LOL
                            {Come to California}

Comment

Yes I'm "sirius". I don't need any more comments from an uneducated trailor trash like you.
                              Maybe if I add "....." after every sentence I would make more sense to you.

Are you Russian or something? Because you obviously have a hard time disgesting that Russia is no longer a superpower. There's a reason Cold War ended, go read a history book moron.
                              All of Russia' military production is for export, virtually none is for its internal use. They can't afford to put any money in their military ever since the cold war. China has the 2nd biggest budget for their military after the US, umm..what does Russia have? Nothing but a fucking 10%+ inflation since the 90's. Their biggest military expenditure was during the cold war and virtually non-existent since then relative to US, China, UK or France.

Once again, quit your rhetoric, your arguments are worthless. You act like you knwo a lot about Russia when in reality you know nothing about Russia.

Your only argument for Russia being able to "destroy" China is their Nukes. How many times do I have to tell you China has nukes too? Russia doesn't even know where the fuck their nukes are, and some of them are probably stolen from their lack of security for them. What is the size of Russia's military compared to China?

I'm done with you, quit replying, you're done. Acknowledge it. Go back to grade school, learn your grammar and history then speak to me. Until then, stfu you uneducated imbecile.
                              San Diego Super Chargers

Comment

Russia will enter the second decade of the 21 Century with a nuclear arsenal equal to that of France, Britain or China, much smaller than that of the United States
                                says Russian parliamentarian......

I have no need to continue with childish name calling..... Shit is weak after a while...
                                Your "uneducated trailor trash" comment is amusing though.... It just goes on to prove the fact that you speak on shit you know nothing about...... You really have no idea who you're talking about but Since you wanna bring this topic to me, I'll tell you a lil about myself...... I live in a large house in Palmdale, California. I come from a very wealthy bacCground, though I have already done so in the past, I don't have to work a day in my life....... I am not Russian I am an American. A BlacC American. and yeah I like to be called BlacC as oposed to African-American....... but that's a completly different issue.....

My "........" and my "cC" are not gramical mistakes....... it is simply the way I like to type on message boards. but if you wanna copy, past and spellchecC my post to, I'm glad you care so much. lol

anyway bacC to the facts
                                I know that Russia isn't as Powerful as it used to be. It was up there with USA..... But even with there nuke count dropping Russia is still strong enough to be "relevent" to the US and to China... in more ways than one...
                                LIKE I SAID BEFORE I know China has Nukes too.... but USA and Russia have MORE Nukes AND better Equiptment..... I'm sure China's army has alot of man power, I never said they didn't......
                                NUMBERS are very important when we're talking about taking OVER a country and stabilizing it...

but Both Equipment and Stratagie are more important than NUMBERS...... when we're talking about "DESTROYING" a country.... I think that's where you misinterpreted my post in the first place....

and about vietnam.... USA could have ended that in a very decisive manner if the HAD to...
                                LOL don't ask me how cuz you already know what I'd say...... we don't wanna run around droping Nukes on everyone but I was and still am just stating the fact that we could if worst comes to worst USA could destroy any Country 1on1.... I'm not saying we are invicible, no country is...... but USA is the strongest......

USA is currently making more Nukes. and even developing brand new smaller Nukes and bunkerbuster Nukes...... AS WE SPEAK... trying to take over USA is a very bad idea for any country.....

this is grown folks talk, don't turn it into a NET teasing and name calling thread...... E-Beef is gay so just kill it.....
                                {Come to California}

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Heridan, 06-26-2021, 06:05 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes