No announcement yet.

Russia and Chine team up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA isn't going to fuck anything up just so all the IGNORANT Americans know. Is the US were to Nuke Russia or anyway people would retaliate and the world would be fucked up. Nuclear weapons are just a way of saying don't fuck with me.

Comment

alen is a perfect example of why the world relationships are goin down a shit hole. he cannot lead a conversation about an important subject without resulting to personal insults and bringing his ego into play. The same way you are flexing your knowledge, nations are so full of themselves that they can never come to intelligent compromises. If you were to become a leader of any world superpower, I would be moving to antarctica.

Comment

Originally posted by 2-MEO
        USA isn't going to fuck anything up just so all the IGNORANT Americans know. Is the US were to Nuke Russia or anyway people would retaliate and the world would be fucked up. Nuclear weapons are just a way of saying don't fuck with me.

I hope they don't...... (if that was directed at me.....) Who wants to see inocent people die? Its only as a last resort.....

btw I am a Proud AMERICAN
        {Come to California}

Revolution Forums | Click Here
        for Music, Movies, all that shhh....

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thplaya
          I hope they don't...... (if that was directed at me.....) Who wants to see inocent people die? Its only as a last resort.....

btw I am a Proud AMERICAN
          The United States probably will have sexual intercourse has not done exactly with anything and American everyone who therefore is not known has known. The United States is in Nuke Russia and/or or makes the people live in any case you retaliate to be, the world has sexual intercourse. Me and proverb method without having sexual intercourse exactly, there is a nuclear weapon.
          MC Sushi shoots an uzi!.

Be Watching out! in 2005! for my new sophomore album! : Tokyo Shock!.

Hey Jin Ima Make U Learn Japanese!.

Comment

Russia will enter the second decade of the 21 Century with a nuclear arsenal equal to that of France, Britain or China, much smaller than that of the United States
            says Russian parliamentarian......

I have no need to continue with childish name calling..... Shit is weak after a while...
            Your "uneducated trailor trash" comment is amusing though.... It just goes on to prove the fact that you speak on shit you know nothing about...... You really have no idea who you're talking about but Since you wanna bring this topic to me, I'll tell you a lil about myself...... I live in a large house in Palmdale, California. I come from a very wealthy bacCground, though I have already done so in the past, I don't have to work a day in my life....... I am not Russian I am an American. A BlacC American. and yeah I like to be called BlacC as oposed to African-American....... but that's a completly different issue.....

My "........" and my "cC" are not gramical mistakes....... it is simply the way I like to type on message boards. but if you wanna copy, past and spellchecC my post to, I'm glad you care so much. lol

anyway bacC to the facts
            I know that Russia isn't as Powerful as it used to be. It was up there with USA..... But even with there nuke count dropping Russia is still strong enough to be "relevent" to the US and to China... in more ways than one...
            LIKE I SAID BEFORE I know China has Nukes too.... but USA and Russia have MORE Nukes AND better Equiptment..... I'm sure China's army has alot of man power, I never said they didn't......
            NUMBERS are very important when we're talking about taking OVER a country and stabilizing it...

but Both Equipment and Stratagie are more important than NUMBERS...... when we're talking about "DESTROYING" a country.... I think that's where you misinterpreted my post in the first place....

and about vietnam.... USA could have ended that in a very decisive manner if the HAD to...
            LOL don't ask me how cuz you already know what I'd say...... we don't wanna run around droping Nukes on everyone but I was and still am just stating the fact that we could if worst comes to worst USA could destroy any Country 1on1.... I'm not saying we are invicible, no country is...... but USA is the strongest......

USA is currently making more Nukes. and even developing brand new smaller Nukes and bunkerbuster Nukes...... AS WE SPEAK... trying to take over USA is a very bad idea for any country.....

this is grown folks talk, don't turn it into a NET teasing and name calling thread...... E-Beef is gay so just kill it.....
            I wasn't gon' add my 2 cents until your constant nonsense... alan owned you time after time so stop writing paragraph after paragraph explaining your statement of Russia being able to destroy China...no1 is believin you homie... like that kid said, all the shit you've been sayin are all rhetoric and nothin more, at least he gave facts that proves his shit....after the kid proved you wrong you go ahead and say USA is the strongest, when that's what he was saying the whole time smart guy.....

now i bet your gon turn at me cause yousa idiot who has nothin more to do but purpose your russia is stronger agenda...and btw no one gives a flyin 747 fuck about your big house and money, you still have no friends and spend your whole day on the internet....just do us all a fav and shut the FUCK up

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            GET $100 IN YOUR PAYPAL NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Slashed
              I hope they attack America
              Why? So we could own another country, and how the entire world bitch more about how many people we kill? China, while very powerful, couldn't defeat America. My uncle wasin the Korean War when the Chinese attacked.. (he became a POW. told me shit how they stuck bamboo shoots underneath his fingernails) He said, they would send thousands of men to attack them, he said people would run out of ammo shooting at them. With all our technology, them zerging us would end in a massacer of them.
              "Post count reset due to freeposting"
              -Admin

Every minute, my style switches up,
              they said a real man won't hit a girl well
              I ain't real cause I beat bitches up -Big L

Comment

Originally posted by HoRNDoGG
                I wasn't gon' add my 2 cents until your constant nonsense... alan owned you time after time so stop writing paragraph after paragraph explaining your statement of Russia being able to destroy China...no1 is believin you homie... like that kid said, all the shit you've been sayin are all rhetoric and nothin more, at least he gave facts that proves his shit....after the kid proved you wrong you go ahead and say USA is the strongest, when that's what he was saying the whole time smart guy.....

now i bet your gon turn at me cause yousa idiot who has nothin more to do but purpose your russia is stronger agenda...and btw no one gives a flyin 747 fuck about your big house and money, you still have no friends and spend your whole day on the internet....just do us all a fav and shut the FUCK up

I feel 4 you........ you gotta drop down to name calling too..... grow up boy.. any way look at my VERY FIRST post in this thread, I said......

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! USA and Russia both singlehandedly could destroy China..... Do you know how many nukes we have.....???
                Think before you speak......
                That post was in response to somone who said somthing like "china could take over the whole world even USA" ...... the main reason this topic got on Russia is cuz in response to my first post alen wrote......

Originally posted by alen
                i agree US' military is far superior than anyone else, but you're an idiot for thinking Russia could take on China, Russia isn't what they were after the collapse of Soviet Union."

So yeah..... see what makes you look like a dicCriding buster horndog, is the fact that I've never said Russia is the greatest super power, I put USA first and even alen agree'd with that part of my post (hints) no need to argue about it.......

For your info I didn't just start taking about America out the blue, I was asked if I was Russian. Plus Some retard outsider was giving me bad rep and left a post Calling me a "Communist Russian" when I live in California. probly sould have PM'd him bacC but thats ok, he knows who he is.....

btw my last post was to kill E-Beef... with alen and respond to the outsider swinging on on balls...... so where do you fit in? HoRNDoGG,
                You don't...... Aparently you care enough about my house to talk about it.... so read my post again and dream on. Maybe one day you can grow up and be like me......
                Last edited by Da7thplaya; 03-20-2005, 02:42 PM.
                {Come to California}

Revolution Forums | Click Here
                for Music, Movies, all that shhh....

Comment

I never said you talked about America "out the blue". All of the sudden I'm "dicCriding" because I disagree with you. Frankly you presented nothing in your argument, hence me agreeing with alen because he actually presented factual evidence to his argument.

I just find it funny that your last post to that kid was straight up talking about US (even when he already agreed with you that US has the strongest military) instead of Russia because that kid tarnished you and you want to end it to stop the embarassment....

Maybe so many people are bad reppin you because you are wrong? face it and stop being so arrogant, i could give a fuck if u brag about your house online, i can say i live in bev hills too shmuck. grow up and stop arguing with people when you obviously lack knowledge on the subject matter...

Comment

So yeah..... see what makes you look like a dicCriding buster horndog, is the fact that I've never said Russia is the greatest super power, I put USA first and even alen agree'd with that part of my post (hints) no need to argue about it.......
                    i seriously think you're mentally retarded...no one ever said you said Russia was the greatest super power.....all alen said was you're an idiot for thinking "Russia can singlehandedly destroy china"....and him calling you an idiot is an understatement....let it go dawg..its ova...

Comment

Russia will enter the second decade of the 21 Century with a nuclear arsenal equal to that of France, Britain or China, much smaller than that of the United States
                      says Russian parliamentarian......

I have no need to continue with childish name calling..... Shit is weak after a while...
                      Your "uneducated trailor trash" comment is amusing though.... It just goes on to prove the fact that you speak on shit you know nothing about...... You really have no idea who you're talking about but Since you wanna bring this topic to me, I'll tell you a lil about myself...... I live in a large house in Palmdale, California. I come from a very wealthy bacCground, though I have already done so in the past, I don't have to work a day in my life....... I am not Russian I am an American. A BlacC American. and yeah I like to be called BlacC as oposed to African-American....... but that's a completly different issue.....

My "........" and my "cC" are not gramical mistakes....... it is simply the way I like to type on message boards. but if you wanna copy, past and spellchecC my post to, I'm glad you care so much. lol

anyway bacC to the facts
                      I know that Russia isn't as Powerful as it used to be. It was up there with USA..... But even with there nuke count dropping Russia is still strong enough to be "relevent" to the US and to China... in more ways than one...
                      LIKE I SAID BEFORE I know China has Nukes too.... but USA and Russia have MORE Nukes AND better Equiptment..... I'm sure China's army has alot of man power, I never said they didn't......
                      NUMBERS are very important when we're talking about taking OVER a country and stabilizing it...

but Both Equipment and Stratagie are more important than NUMBERS...... when we're talking about "DESTROYING" a country.... I think that's where you misinterpreted my post in the first place....

and about vietnam.... USA could have ended that in a very decisive manner if the HAD to...
                      LOL don't ask me how cuz you already know what I'd say...... we don't wanna run around droping Nukes on everyone but I was and still am just stating the fact that we could if worst comes to worst USA could destroy any Country 1on1.... I'm not saying we are invicible, no country is...... but USA is the strongest......

USA is currently making more Nukes. and even developing brand new smaller Nukes and bunkerbuster Nukes...... AS WE SPEAK... trying to take over USA is a very bad idea for any country.....

this is grown folks talk, don't turn it into a NET teasing and name calling thread...... E-Beef is gay so just kill it.....
                      you should be a politician. you sure dodge the questions like one. i don't even need to speak on the matter, the facts present itself.
                      San Diego Super Chargers

CASHREVERT REALLY WORKS! Use [email protected] as referrer!

Comment

Originally posted by Ya Ma Yee
                        alen is a perfect example of why the world relationships are goin down a shit hole. he cannot lead a conversation about an important subject without resulting to personal insults and bringing his ego into play. The same way you are flexing your knowledge, nations are so full of themselves that they can never come to intelligent compromises. If you were to become a leader of any world superpower, I would be moving to antarctica.
                        yep, that's it. i am the reason why world relationships are goin down a shit hole. maybe if you're less ignorant and fellow politics, you would know that world relationships are going down a shit hole because we're (US) isolationists and isolate ourselves from the EU with our own agenda. obviously you have no knowledge about anything and no one will miss you if you move out of this country. you're worse than that playa guy so please refrain from speaking to me. you're not at my level.
                        San Diego Super Chargers

Comment

Originally posted by alen
                          yep, that's it. i am the reason why world relationships are goin down a shit hole. maybe if you're less ignorant and fellow politics, you would know that world relationships are going down a shit hole because we're (US) isolationists and isolate ourselves from the EU with our own agenda. obviously you have no knowledge about anything and no one will miss you if you move out of this country. you're worse than that playa guy so please refrain from speaking to me. you're not at my level.
                          lol owned

Comment

Originally posted by HoRNDoGG
                            i seriously think you're mentally retarded...no one ever said you said Russia was the greatest super power.....all alen said was you're an idiot for thinking "Russia can singlehandedly destroy china"....and him calling you an idiot is an understatement....let it go dawg..its ova...
                            lol, at least someone is reading and interpretting shit. that was my whole point and he continues to twist and turn to now US is the Superpower! (no shit, i've said that already)

anyways, you don't need to speak, it's quite apparent whos winning.
                            you're just another excuse for him to be hypocritical and call you dickriding

thanks for the rep for the 3 guys that gave me it, appreciate it
                            San Diego Super Chargers

Comment

Originally posted by alex1089
                              if world war 3 starts im going back to russia
                              Lol.
                              fuck

Comment

F'em and send them all to hell
                                2 wins 0 Loses (2kos)
                                John420-KO'D
                                PimpmasterFlex-KO'D

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250