No announcement yet.

Russia and Chine team up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not dodging any questions. YOU dodged my question about Russia not being relevent in politics when they're the ones who sell China there best shit...... You make no since there and thats a fact. and you also were the first one to resort to name calling, and petty shit like typing styles.... I don't give a fucC if you go on post in this thread forever....

I'm just killing the E-Beef part of it....... If you wanna continue in a grown up manner good for you...

I can without a doubt prove that Russia is very relevent........ you said they're not..... So whatever lol

But about my house....... if I'm not mistaken aren't you the one who brought that up? aren't you the one who said somthing about a trailor park or somthing....

so who cares about my house?........ YOU do.... that's why you brought it into this conversation with your personal remarks....
    {Come to California}

Revolution Forums | Click Here
    for Music, Movies, all that shhh....

Comment

Originally posted by alen
      more like the whole world vs the west

more like USA, Israel and Britain vs the world

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thplaya
        I'm not dodging any questions. YOU dodged my question about Russia not being relevent in politics when they're the ones who sell China there best shit...... You make no since there and thats a fact. and you also were the first one to resort to name calling, and petty shit like typing styles.... I don't give a fucC if you go on post in this thread forever....

I'm just killing the E-Beef part of it....... If you wanna continue in a grown up manner good for you...

I can without a doubt prove that Russia is very relevent........ you said they're not..... So whatever lol

But about my house....... if I'm not mistaken aren't you the one who brought that up? aren't you the one who said somthing about a trailor park or somthing....

so who cares about my house?........ YOU do.... that's why you brought it into this conversation with your personal remarks....
        we all know you don't quit. like i said, you should be a politician, you have yet to show "russia will singlehandedly destroy china"....and your posts no longer make sense to me, you lost your edge already. it's like talking a first grader who's still in social studies. like all these peeps that are giving me good reps and giving you bad reps, "It's useless teaching ignorant people about history". I'll sum it at that. Quit talking to me, you're done. Don't be a Benzino and cry for attention...thanks. I'm not coming to this thread again. Your 15 min is done. I have enough people against you that I don't need to speak. You can go ahead and respond to this post and follow Benzino's path.
        San Diego Super Chargers

CASHREVERT REALLY WORKS! Use [email protected] as referrer!

Comment

Originally posted by ssf4life
          more like USA, Israel and Britain vs the world
          by west i meant the industrialized nations
          San Diego Super Chargers

Comment

and about me saying russia is not relevant in today's world, i've never said that...and unlike you i'm not gonna dodge the point or put words in people's mouths. i said "russia is so much less relevent in today's world economics/politics " which i told you is true in terms of economy. you obviously have no clue about their economy, with import/exports and their inflation. please simply go on google and look it up before you talk again, it'll spare the embarassment. but this will be my last post, i'm not coming here again. keep yapping though,i'm sure you can boost your self-esteem by repeating yourself about your house and what not when i'm no longer gonna come here and read this.
            San Diego Super Chargers

Comment

you can talk about reps and outsiders all you want but I honestly don't give a damn about your net groupies and the only bad rep I got was from an ignorant person who actually said I was a Russian Communist lol so that really goes to show what level he's on....

I said what I had to say about this topic on the previous pages........

but as far as bringing up Benzino.... wtf.... who do you think you are Eminem or some shit??? LOL
              like I said before, YOU are the one who started the childish name calling, and I'm the one who told you to stop the E-Beef..... By you bringing E-Beef to me, if anything YOU resemble Benzino more than I do.....

and self-esteem and internet message boards have no relation where I am, I don't know how seriously you take this board where you are..... but unlike you I don't feel a need to brag about rep points, maybe thats to boost your self esteem, I don't know but either way that's weak...

BTW I'll repeat my self once again cuz you can't seem to understand.... YOU are the one who brought my house up into this conversation with your ignorant "trailor park" remark... You keep on forgetting that, and since you made that remark you keep on bringing my house up.... I'm only responding about my house once for everytime you or one of your groupirs brings it up..... you are a joke.....

and don't lie to yourself...... I know you'll sneek a peek at this. Cuz I know how much you care... lmao
              {Come to California}

Comment

Originally posted by alen
                yep, that's it. i am the reason why world relationships are goin down a shit hole. maybe if you're less ignorant and fellow politics, you would know that world relationships are going down a shit hole because we're (US) isolationists and isolate ourselves from the EU with our own agenda. obviously you have no knowledge about anything and no one will miss you if you move out of this country. you're worse than that playa guy so please refrain from speaking to me. you're not at my level.
                You obivuosly didn't catch on what I tried to say in my post. I compared your stance and way of expression to that of political leaders and said that that is the cause of problems, not you directly. It is the arrogance both in your posts and your reply to me, that I am talking about. I agree with you that isolation of the us agenda from the EU is a problem, but it is what I have mentioned that is partially causing it.

And as well you assumed that I am from USA when i am actually from europe. I would move to antarctica for the fact that I could not bare watching the unfolding events caused by the stupidity of certain governments.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya Ma Yee
                  You obivuosly didn't catch on what I tried to say in my post. I compared your stance and way of expression to that of political leaders and said that that is the cause of problems, not you directly. It is the arrogance both in your posts and your reply to me, that I am talking about. I agree with you that isolation of the us agenda from the EU is a problem, but it is what I have mentioned that is partially causing it.

And as well you assumed that I am from USA when i am actually from europe. I would move to antarctica for the fact that I could not bare watching the unfolding events caused by the stupidity of certain governments.
                  directly it is not, said me who am cause of problem. That your post is haughty, to that your response which I and me have expressed. Depending upon me your separation is the subject problem from of us, but that being to express that I have brought that partly agrees.
                  MC Sushi shoots an uzi!.

Be Watching out! in 2005! for my new sophomore album! : Tokyo Shock!.

Hey Jin Ima Make U Learn Japanese!.

Comment

you can talk about reps and outsiders all you want but I honestly don't give a damn about your net groupies and the only bad rep I got was from an ignorant person who actually said I was a Russian Communist lol so that really goes to show what level he's on....

I said what I had to say about this topic on the previous pages........

but as far as bringing up Benzino.... wtf.... who do you think you are Eminem or some shit??? LOL
                    like I said before, YOU are the one who started the childish name calling, and I'm the one who told you to stop the E-Beef..... By you bringing E-Beef to me, if anything YOU resemble Benzino more than I do.....

and self-esteem and internet message boards have no relation where I am, I don't know how seriously you take this board where you are..... but unlike you I don't feel a need to brag about rep points, maybe thats to boost your self esteem, I don't know but either way that's weak...

BTW I'll repeat my self once again cuz you can't seem to understand.... YOU are the one who brought my house up into this conversation with your ignorant "trailor park" remark... You keep on forgetting that, and since you made that remark you keep on bringing my house up.... I'm only responding about my house once for everytime you or one of your groupirs brings it up..... you are a joke.....

and don't lie to yourself...... I know you'll sneek a peek at this. Cuz I know how much you care... lmao
                    will you shut up already? you lost, the kid already left this thread and said he will not return, so you attack him when he's not gonna come again....you're pathetic, call people groupies because no one agrees with you, that's real intelligent and just reinforces your ignorance..
                    realize that no one agrees with you and that's why you keep getting owned, AND AGAIN YOU DODGE HIS QUESTION BY GOING ON ABOUT SOMETHING THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT
                    STFU! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CRIES OVER BAD REP, NOT HIM, FUCKIN IDIOT
                    AND YOU ARE THE ONE THAT COMES TO THIS BOARD AT 5 IN THE MORNING YAPPING ABOUT YOUR WORTHLESS RHETORIC, IT IS OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE THAT YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THIS BOARD THAN ANYONE ELSE...wow people like you need to rot, don't bother replying, i dont want to talk to you, nor does anyone here, so stfu already....
                    my guess is youre gonna reply again even though no one likes you here and say "i dont care if no one likes me"
                    i'm gonna take alen's stance and just leave a loser like you alone here whining about you bring right when EVERYONE knows youre wrong
                    Last edited by HoRNDoGG; 03-21-2005, 06:04 AM.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                    GET $100 IN YOUR PAYPAL NOW

Comment

Originally posted by HoRNDoGG
                      will you shut up already? you lost, the kid already left this thread and said he will not return, so you attack him when he's not gonna come again....you're pathetic, call people groupies because no one agrees with you, that's real intelligent and just reinforces your ignorance..
                      realize that no one agrees with you and that's why you keep getting owned, AND AGAIN YOU DODGE HIS QUESTION BY GOING ON ABOUT SOMETHING THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT
                      STFU! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CRIES OVER BAD REP, NOT HIM, FUCKIN IDIOT
                      AND YOU ARE THE ONE THAT COMES TO THIS BOARD AT 5 IN THE MORNING YAPPING ABOUT YOUR WORTHLESS RHETORIC, IT IS OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE THAT YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THIS BOARD THAN ANYONE ELSE...wow people like you need to rot, don't bother replying, i dont want to talk to you, nor does anyone here, so stfu already....
                      my guess is youre gonna reply again even though no one likes you here and say "i dont care if no one likes me"
                      i'm gonna take alen's stance and just leave a loser like you alone here whining about you bring right when EVERYONE knows youre wrong
                      Its funny how you go criticizng him about internet reputation. Yet you are resorting to internet slang and saying he got "owned". Far from that. You are the one in denial thinking everyone will follow your biased views and side with alen. There is no such thing as done in a debate until one can prove his point to be correct to a 3rd person audience and I believe alen was far from proving his point when he decided to give it up and start makin comparisons to benzino.
                      You act as another proof to my previous posts about the inability of people to hold relevant discussions without deciding they owned someone in the middle and that all is done.

Comment

^u just mad cuz he shut you up, go move to antarctica with playa
                        [email protected] sayin "world's going to a shithole because of people like alen"
                        you don't know shit about world politics hence you hoppin on playa's nuts

Comment

Horndogg, if anyone here is hoppin on some ones nuts, you are..... I don't need to call any groupies cuz you are the biggest groupie around.... and you must want to talk to me, I see you couldn't help yourself from responding to my post.... now you wanna talk about how much I care about this board because of the time I posted..... well..... I don't know what time zone you're in but on my screen it says your new daddy alen's last 3 posts were at 05:31 AM, 05:33 AM, and then after he had already said he was done and leaving he just came right bacC 9 minutes later at 05:42 AM makeing 3 post in a row and contradicting himself at the same time... so I guess you must have got me mixed up with him or maybe you're in a different time zone...... either way it doesn't matter cuz I was up at 5 in the morning anyway, and probly responded earlier and later than that time in this thread, but the funny thing is if you go bacC and look at ALL the post times in this thread you'd see that You and your daddy alen were posting late and early too...... the post times are all over the place.....

So you make no point with that ignorent comment.....

thank you, have a nice day...
                          {Come to California}

Comment

omg, there's no hip hop element here!

edit:......this particular thread would actually be better in deb. and pol.
                            My other aliases:
                            justp1ayin
                            West
                            Masai
                            On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
                            i seeth for a minute
                            Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
                            i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

Couldn't they just sort this out over a game of Warcraft?
                              E.A.W.
                              Help me and Pedro get an iPod Complete any offer and I will give you $10 through Paypals

Comment

Horndogg, if anyone here is hoppin on some ones nuts, you are..... I don't need to call any groupies cuz you are the biggest groupie around.... and you must want to talk to me, I see you couldn't help yourself from responding to my post.... now you wanna talk about how much I care about this board because of the time I posted..... well..... I don't know what time zone you're in but on my screen it says your new daddy alen's last 3 posts were at 05:31 AM, 05:33 AM, and then after he had already said he was done and leaving he just came right bacC 9 minutes later at 05:42 AM makeing 3 post in a row and contradicting himself at the same time... so I guess you must have got me mixed up with him or maybe you're in a different time zone...... either way it doesn't matter cuz I was up at 5 in the morning anyway, and probly responded earlier and later than that time in this thread, but the funny thing is if you go bacC and look at ALL the post times in this thread you'd see that You and your daddy alen were posting late and early too...... the post times are all over the place.....

So you make no point with that ignorent comment.....

thank you, have a nice day...
                                you need an education. that's all i have to say because you definitely need to learn how to spell and read. you seem to have a hard time comprehending what alen and i were saying. but hey, look at you running your mouth at alen when he already said he’s done talking to an incompetent fool like you. i don't see alen coming back in here after he responded to you shitheads yesterday…but you seem to be all over his nuts about every minute he was in here, i bet you refresh this page by the hour. you should be thankful he ain’t comin back to humiliate you,...cause all i see is you running your mouth talkin shit behind his back like a bitch ever since he left..you're a disgrace to the black race...i see your originality by calling me an "ignorent", you change alen's comment about you and spell it wrong, good one. i'm done with you, just like alen is, you're the epitomy of an uneduated black men, i feel sorry you're the same race as me

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by OlmanGrand, 04-17-2021, 04:12 AM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes