No announcement yet.

Russia and Chine team up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the fucks talking about world war 3? this is a joint effort to stave off mass terrorist threats... nothing about going to war against everyone else lmao

Comment

now your done for the SECOND time hu? cuz last post here before this one you said somthing about leaving, and yet you still can't help yourself from coming BacC once again..... you are confused...... I honestly don't care about spelling or grammer here.... that has nothing to do with the points made here... but if spelling errors mean that much to you, I recomend copying and pasting my post in a program with a spellchecCer cuz I'm sure there are plenty more errors you over looked.... if you're lucy enough you may be able to find a missing comma or an extra one too..... lol

you say I'm running my mouth at alen when he's gone..... when all I did was respond to what he said to me once, but that last post was directed at YOU not alen.... I mentioned alen's last few post in it because they were posted within an hour of the same time that you tried to diss me for posting in 5:00 AM LOL

I see you've run out of anything slightly netelligent to say so now you're resorting to
      pulling the race cards...... Good Job.....

tipical

have fun
      Last edited by Da7thplaya; 03-22-2005, 10:23 AM.
      {Come to California}

Revolution Forums | Click Here
      for Music, Movies, all that shhh....

Comment

y did i think it was going to be something like yao ming and stojakovic on the same team
        hey if we nuke them first they cant do shit

Comment

[email protected] this THread
          2 wins 0 Loses (2kos)
          John420-KO'D
          PimpmasterFlex-KO'D

Comment

i feel sorry for this niqqa
            all he can do is front about his house
            i can guarantee he's poor
            he's less educated than my 4 year old cousin, at least he knows how to spell grammar before talking about it
            and bro, you already used the "copy and paste" comeback, it's old, let it go, you're not funny and apparently no one else thinks you are either
            why continue to embarass yourself? just stop responding, i almost feel sorry for you

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            GET $100 IN YOUR PAYPAL NOW

Comment

and i bring in the race card because you're a disgrace to my race and i'm embarassed for my race that someone as uneducated as you are exists in this country.
              you are the reason we don't get respect in this country
              sticking to your ole ignorant way

Comment

^^^^ bacC again I see LOL

you already said you were leaving so many times, its not even funny, at this point its getting sad..... you just keep coming bacC, proving my point... you can't help yourself.... I already said what I had to say about spell checCing on one of my previous posts, that still stands you can read that again......

but why do you keep on bringing up my house? you've already brought it up 2 times before this time, and that was 2 PAGES AGO.... if anything here is old that is. so why do you keep on with that? does that matter that much to you?...... That doesn't even have anything to do with the topic....
                Like I already said, every single post I made meantioning my house was in responce to some one els mentioning it. (just like now)

at the time I'm writing this I can see that you only have 11 posts on that account and at least 3 of them mention my house........ that is just pitiful....... you are childish and far off topic.... talking about things like how much money I have now?..... that is ridiculous and childish and has nothing to do with points made in this thread, not to mention no one cares but you.....

btw that race shit is lame,

drop it its stale already.....
                {Come to California}

Comment

way to act like a retard again, props

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thplaya
                    Russia will enter the second decade of the 21 Century with a nuclear arsenal equal to that of France, Britain or China, much smaller than that of the United States
                    says Russian parliamentarian......

I have no need to continue with childish name calling..... Shit is weak after a while...
                    Your "uneducated trailor trash" comment is amusing though.... It just goes on to prove the fact that you speak on shit you know nothing about...... You really have no idea who you're talking about but Since you wanna bring this topic to me, I'll tell you a lil about myself...... I live in a large house in Palmdale, California. I come from a very wealthy bacCground, though I have already done so in the past, I don't have to work a day in my life....... I am not Russian I am an American. A BlacC American. and yeah I like to be called BlacC as oposed to African-American....... but that's a completly different issue.....

My "........" and my "cC" are not gramical mistakes....... it is simply the way I like to type on message boards. but if you wanna copy, past and spellchecC my post to, I'm glad you care so much. lol

anyway bacC to the facts
                    I know that Russia isn't as Powerful as it used to be. It was up there with USA..... But even with there nuke count dropping Russia is still strong enough to be "relevent" to the US and to China... in more ways than one...
                    LIKE I SAID BEFORE I know China has Nukes too.... but USA and Russia have MORE Nukes AND better Equiptment..... I'm sure China's army has alot of man power, I never said they didn't......
                    NUMBERS are very important when we're talking about taking OVER a country and stabilizing it...

but Both Equipment and Stratagie are more important than NUMBERS...... when we're talking about "DESTROYING" a country.... I think that's where you misinterpreted my post in the first place....

and about vietnam.... USA could have ended that in a very decisive manner if the HAD to...
                    LOL don't ask me how cuz you already know what I'd say...... we don't wanna run around droping Nukes on everyone but I was and still am just stating the fact that we could if worst comes to worst USA could destroy any Country 1on1.... I'm not saying we are invicible, no country is...... but USA is the strongest......

USA is currently making more Nukes. and even developing brand new smaller Nukes and bunkerbuster Nukes...... AS WE SPEAK... trying to take over USA is a very bad idea for any country.....

this is grown folks talk, don't turn it into a NET teasing and name calling thread...... E-Beef is gay so just kill it.....

Its so fuckin stupid when people write pages worth of anger and then say for the other person to not commit "e-beef", shut the fuck up.

Comment

my post was a responce to a post on page 3 that called me "uneducated trailor trash" and if you go bacC and read that one there is way more anger in that post..... IMO at least, my post doesn't look angey at all to me compared to that one..... part of my post was to stop the name calling..... and I just read though my post again and I don't see name calling in that one at all.......

The point I made in the first place about how Russia could single handedly destoy China is simple......

as some one already stated, if they nuke them first....... Period

SIMPLE point really...... whats to argue about.....? that China could nuke Russia first? sure they could.... it works both ways but that point still stands "Russia could singlehandedly destroy China" by nuking the fucC out of them FIRST.....

how me making that simple point, turns into personal insults on a message board is entertaining to say the least.... that is untill it got old.......

btw okplayer, that post was not directed to you, and if you don't like it you can shut the fucC up and not read it.....
                      {Come to California}

Comment

russia aint got shit, they're scared of the US

china got mad bombs and nukes ...

even if russia bombed china first ... china can retalliate and fuck russia up

and by the way, fuck america
                        "You mean to tell me they can find Saddam Hussein in a fucking hole, but you they cant tell me who shot Tupac??? They found Saddam Hussein in fucking Iraq ...Tupac got shot IN VEGAS!"
                        Chris Rock

Comment

I'm not saying Russia is stronger than USA at all, they are far from it....

but if Russia nuked China first, and China retaliated..... they'd fucC eachother up........ it only takes so many nukes hitting the right places..... normal bombs matter alot less when nukes are involved....

btw.... about that fucC America comment..... you have 1,472 post on a website message board dedicated to an American rap group (D-12), you have an American (Jadakiss) highlighted in red in your sig, and you have an American (Game) in your avitar so I'm not going to take offence to that cuz I don't think you really meant that......

But if you meant fucC the Bush administration, I agree with you 100%

But I got no "E-beef" with you, and I don't care to make fun of the Netherlands cuz I actualy like the Netherlands... They have some good weed over there, and its accepted...... One of the world capitals for the good shit.

Peace
                          Last edited by Da7thplaya; 03-24-2005, 02:46 AM.
                          {Come to California}

Comment

way to twist things around
                            first it was Russia can singlehandedly destroy China
                            now it's ONLY IF THEY ATTACK FIRST
                            shut the fuck up already, you're wrong and everyone knows it

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thplaya
                              btw.... about that fucC America comment..... you have 1,472 post on a website message board dedicated to an American rap group (D-12), you have an American (Jadakiss) highlighted in red in your sig, and you have an American (Game) in your avitar so I'm not going to take offence to that cuz I don't think you really meant that......
                              hey loser, you already used the "look at how many posts you have and how many" blah blah blah insult already, quit recycling your shit
                              time for you to get off people's nuts and stop researching what they did before

Comment

Originally posted by HoRNDoGG
                                hey loser, you already used the "look at how many posts you have and how many" blah blah blah insult already, quit recycling your shit
                                time for you to get off people's nuts and stop researching what they did before

lol my post had nothing to do with you...... didn't you say you didn't want to talk to me pages ago? and that you where leaving more than once.....? Why did you lie about that......? You don't even have anymore points to make about the topic, you just wanna keep on talking about me dont ya.....? thats some gay shit. I don't like you like that.... take a look in the mirror and you'll see who's on who's nuts..... you'll probly read all my post weather they're directed to you or not and try to come up with a combacC for each one...... that just goes to show how lonley you really are and how obsessed you are with my posts.... You are like the kid at school who no one wants to play with, cuz even though nobody was talking to you, you just keep on lingering and wont go away, even though you said you would........

unlike you, my soul intent here is not to insult people, but to actually make points. There was no research involved, all of that info is in plain sight right on the left of his post itself, and in his sig. what I was saying about his post count is simply that he has alot of post on an American message board, and that was not a diss but the truth.... I don't think he really meant what he said about my country and I stated why......

so like I said before, you were not inclueded in any of that. you come bacC here because you can't help yourself, you like E-Beef, and saying shit like "insult already" makes me question your age......

Get a life
                                {Come to California}

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by LakiU9, Today, 01:54 PM
                                1 response