HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMPLETE info/tracklist on Family Guy's "live in Las Vegas" CD/DVD comin out April 26

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLETE info/tracklist on Family Guy's "live in Las Vegas" CD/DVD comin out April 26

Source

FAMILY GUY LIVE IN LAS VEGAS" CD/DVD PACKAGE, DUE APRIL 26, TEAMS TV'S ANIMATED GRIFFIN FAMILY WITH SIN CITY MUSICAL MADNESS
    Santa Monica, California, March 22, 2005 - Normally, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but when TV's favorite dysfunctional cartoon family comes to Sin City, the results are too hilarious to keep quiet. Peter Griffin, wife Lois, kids Meg, Chris and baby Stewie and dog Brian will all be there when Geffen Records releases FAMILY GUY LIVE IN LAS VEGAS, a new CD of classic and original songs plus DVD bonus content. The package, which features the Griffin family along with guest stars like Jason Alexander, Patti LuPone, Haylie Duff and Adam West, arrives in stores April 26, while the perennially popular TV show returns to FOX with brand new episodes on Sunday, May 1st (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT).

"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, together with composer Walter Murphy, co-produced the CD as well as co-wrote several tracks. All of the actors from the show appear on the album, including Seth MacFarlane (Peter, Brian, Stewie, Quagmire and Tom Tucker), Alex Borstein (Lois), Mila Kunis (Meg), and Seth Green (Chris). As a bonus, also included is DVD content featuring a music video of "Stewie's Sexy Party," plus, a behind the scenes look at the making of the album and the video, as well as a trailer for the upcoming season of "Family Guy" and MacFarlane's new animated series "American Dad."

In liner notes included on the hilarious and irreverent booklet, MacFarlane describes the music as, "a blend of the rich, lush arrangements of the classic era of Rat Pack Vegas shows combined with the fart jokes of today." Original songs include the "Theme from 'Family Guy'," "Babysitting is a Bum Deal," "But Then I Met You," "Puberty's Gonna Get You," "But I'm Yours," "Quahog Holiday," "Dear Booze," which describes Brian's love of all things alcoholic and "All Cartoons are F**kin' Dicks," a subversive look at cartoon characters when the cameras are turned off. Covers include Jerome Kern's "The Last Time I Saw Paris" and a medley of theme songs from TV shows like "Diff'rent Strokes," "Who's The Boss," "Growing Pains," and "Charles in Charge," to name a few.

Since its debut in 1999, the Emmy-nominated FAMILY GUY has attracted a loyal following of fans and has sold 3 million combined DVD units, making it the fourth-largest TV series seller ever. The show's success on DVD, combined with ratings records it set on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block, has prompted FOX to bring back the show for a fourth season on the network.

MacFarlane will continue to serve up the outrageous trials and tribulations of PETER GRIFFIN and his not-quite-so-average family of middle-class New Englanders. LOIS is Peter's loving wife, who struggles to maintain a modicum of normalcy in their home life. Then there are their kids: angst-ridden, 16-year-old MEG, who only really wants to be noticed; 13-year-old CHRIS, a sweet-natured slacker; and 1-year-old STEWIE, a diabolically clever baby bent on world domination. Rounding out the Griffin household is BRIAN, the brainy family dog who likes his martinis as dry as his dog food.

FAMILY GUY is a 20th Century Fox Television production. Seth MacFarlane is creator/executive producer and David Goodman and Chris Sheridan are executive producers.

"a lot of truth is said in jest"

sounds good cant wait for new family guy

Comment

LOL nice

Comment

ups

Comment

Originally posted by |-Green-|
          ups
          My other aliases:
          justp1ayin
          West
          Masai
          On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
          i seeth for a minute
          Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
          i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

Originally posted by TheMan
            ?

TheMan
            PostsTotal Posts: 5,282 (16.56 posts per day)

spend more time online making useless posts...you have one of the highest post per day averages on this site.

Comment

?

TheMan
              PostsTotal Posts: 5,282 (16.56 posts per day)

spend more time online making useless posts...you have one of the highest post per day averages on this site.

i post a lot more than that, is that why you masked your rep? because i don't have to 'up' my own threads, marcel.
              My other aliases:
              justp1ayin
              West
              Masai
              On The Shelf

i seeth for a minute

Comment

i post a lot more than that, is that why you masked your rep? because i don't have to 'up' my own threads, marcel.
                are you joking? you're corny news threads get about 3 replies then dwindle off the first page forever

do research on my threads before you make irrelevant statements

Comment

are you joking? you're corny news threads get about 3 replies then dwindle off the first page forever

do research on my threads before you make irrelevant statements

if i were going for replies i would make groupie threads too(it's pretty simple to mention the funeral, rap beef, and celebrities to get responses, but that's not my interest), see all these 50cent threads? i know you do, you've made some.

(D)
                  ups
                  My other aliases:
                  justp1ayin
                  West
                  Masai
                  On The Shelf

i seeth for a minute

Comment

if i were going for replies i would make groupie threads too(it's pretty simple to mention the funeral, rap beef, and celebrities to get responses, but that's not my interest), see all these 50cent threads? i know you do, you've made some.

(D)
                    i havent made one groupie thread in my life moron. i post news releases with a source, the shit people want to read

anyone can go to yahoo news, click "oddly enough" and copy/paste fucking tiresome ridiculous stories. you had about 6 of them posted yesterday..

so umm yes, i do post worthwhile news media stories over your 'attention-grabbing' overblown shit

Comment

i havent made one groupie thread in my life moron. i post news releases with a source, the shit people want to read

anyone can go to yahoo news, click "oddly enough" and copy/paste fucking tiresome ridiculous stories. you had about 6 of them posted yesterday..

so umm yes, i do post worthwhile news media stories over your 'attention-grabbing' overblown shit

1 groupie thread.hell have another.(they're not limited to rumors)

if people don't want to read threads i post, then explain the responses.and while you're at it, explain why you have to up your own threads, or why you have news threads without responses as well, champ.

i had maybe 3 threads in news yesterday(none of which you were required to open or respond to) which each still got postive feedback. you still haven't explained why you felt the need to mask yourself in the rep you gave, have a go at it?

worthwhile=attention grabbing, unles you're about to have a heart attack...

celebs=responses, as you've learned, and as i know.

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...=188187&page=1

http://www.d12world.com/board/showpo...07&postcount=3

so yeah, my news makes some people laugh and yours sometimes gets groupies to flock, want a trophie?

so go up another of your threads

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...=176077&page=1
                      ^
                      Originally posted by DiablaLibra
                      hahaha can always count on TheMan to bring us the weirdest news ever lol
                      Originally posted by Auntie Denise
                      The Man always post the best news!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by TheMan; 03-19-2005, 11:56 AM.
                      My other aliases:
                      justp1ayin
                      West
                      Masai
                      On The Shelf

i seeth for a minute

Comment

Family guy....good shit....

also, why put so much effort in researching on eachother for an e-beef....its like paying a complement
                        I scare the shit out of myself everyday -- I am a snowboarder.

Comment

Propz On The News

TheMan is online more than Bill Gates

Comment

1 groupie thread.hell have another.(they're not limited to rumors)

if people don't want to read threads i post, then explain the responses.and while you're at it, explain why you have to up your own threads, or why you have news threads without responses as well, champ.

i had maybe 3 threads in news yesterday(none of which you were required to open or respond to) which each still got postive feedback. you still haven't explained why you felt the need to mask yourself in the rep you gave, have a go at it?

worthwhile=attention grabbing, unles you're about to have a heart attack...

celebs=responses, as you've learned, and as i know.

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...=188187&page=1

http://www.d12world.com/board/showpo...07&postcount=3

so yeah, my news makes some people laugh and yours sometimes gets groupies to flock, want a trophie?

so go up another of your threads

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...=176077&page=1
                            ^

LOL man i love your isolated example. wwhy dont you check out the official D12world Recognition Thread and see how many ppl picked me for the person who posts the best news threads and contributes a lot to Music Links as well

ig uess you're weird 'oddly enough' news is just SO well respected that ppl must have FORGOTTEN to give you Vet Status. get the fuck outta here lol

oh and if i spent my entire day online, i would have pulled up the recognition thread, another thread where practically every vet on this board recommended me for the status and so on....

but i'm not you and i got a life. now if you'll excuse me, its a saturday night and i actually have places to be

Comment

Originally posted by InfiniteEclipse
                              Family guy....good shit....

also, why put so much effort in researching on eachother for an e-beef....its like paying a complement

wow, i dont think ive ever seen you post lol
                              i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by faereel121994, 03-15-2021, 05:58 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post CharlesDBarry  
                              Started by Gornawil, 04-13-2021, 12:58 AM
                              1 response