This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac is Gone

Now theres all this shit out there bout pac/how he faked his death, and took a flop/Now 7 day theory's in effect/makevelli in retrospect/all the evidence that he's still alive/say its in his songs,hidden in the words/little hints pointin to his return/well if you knew Pac from the man in his songs/he'd fight untill his last breath/THUG LIFE, RYDE OR DIE , SOLDJA's don't fake their death

-- Tha Blunder --
    Ye Of Little Faith

God Bless The Dead

Word!!!!
    "Why cant you understand, that the day my father left, I quickly became a man, I've had to withstand, hold place and draw up a plan, cuz I didn't want my mom to look at me the way she looked at my dad as he ran"

---PAIN---

Comment

Stait up dog.The facts r interesting about his fake death but I beleive Pac is gone(R.I.P.)
      DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
      Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

fuck dat...

i got propz to ur comment *****z but hear thiz out, G'z dun fake thier death unlezz they gotz a reason, and G'z do "lay-low" then return...
        He will surprise all, juzt u wait...
        2003 4sho...........
        and if he doezn't return........ R.I.P. to ma ***** Pac.
        yoyoyo d-12 is ill an' repersent'in thier shit//
        that iz why i muzt mention them on my bit//
        comm'on i'm alwayz 10 stepz ahead//
        try to pass me n' end up dead//
        Ca$h MoNey Millar//
        immma fuk'in serial killa//
        fuck wit me n' make my shit iller//
        it takez 1 shot to fuck wit me//
        more then 2, an ya see ma double barrel shotty//
        cause i'm a real fuk'in g//
        so come n' see....
        peace.
        Ca$h MoNey KrOniC

MSN: [email protected]

One to ma crew... Lyrical Killa'z

Comment

I know that he is...........

I just dont wanna believe yet that he has gone !!!!
          http://bromand12.homestead.com/files/Alex2.gifW a T c H Y o U r S e F Sh A k e T h A t A$$"

Comment

I know its fucced up butt the guy is dead if Tupac were alive he wouldof showed his face wit all the shit thats gone down they got fake 2pacs on Deathrow 4 gods sake an anybody who says he was overrated as a rapper why did he have more than 3 times the material after he died then big an he died a year beforebig an I luv biggie smalls 2 butt pac just put out a album that hella critics an fools r sayin he was way ahead of his time an he still got a double cd comin late this year an I 4 one will tell u I luv the Until the end of time cd .... He is what i miss about rap music nowadays everything is different its I dont know butt I luved hip hop in the 90s now all I gotts is Em an D12 an underground shit...

Sorry 4 the longest runon sentence off all time drank 2 much 211
            "Why cant you understand, that the day my father left, I quickly became a man, I've had to withstand, hold place and draw up a plan, cuz I didn't want my mom to look at me the way she looked at my dad as he ran"

---PAIN---

Comment

He may be dead physically but spiritually he is immortal.
              "Our fathers were our models for god, If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about god?" -Tyler Durden

"Boys Fight, Men Kill" -Styles

"So Unless you and me come to an understandin, you go be under and ima be standin" -Sticky Fingaz

"See Ima know G, I know when ya bein' phoney" -Swifty

"Bitch, I could give a fuck if you like me" - Ice Cube

"The reason why you hate me so bad is cuz you love me too much, and dont like ya self enough" -Ras Kass

Comment

I feel ya....

True Words

---PAIN---

Comment

heh

Jay-z is just like Biggie, if Jay-z died tomorrow Roc-A-Fella wouldn't have much new material to put out a postmortem album cuz Jay-z like Biggie doesn't write down his lyrics. He makes em up right in th studio, memorizes them and records them...wasn't Makaveli some general who faked his death to confuse his enemies?
                  "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
                  I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

yup machevelli was a general that faked his own death ....... i think rap can never be as good as it once was ..1) half of us really got into rap back in 92-94 that was when ... wu- tang, Dre , Pac, BIG all dropped debut albums ... plus back then rap had a message it wasnt all about blingin ......2pac will be great cause he was real and had so many diffrent subjects for his songs...same with Big plus his lyrics were the best i have ever heard no one can flow like him....after the 2 greatest rappers (maybe ever) die , nothing can be as good....if Eminem stopped dissing boy bands that any hip hop head could care less about and start writing songs that have a point he could be the next Legend maybe better than pac or big .... after seeing devils nights sales still not at platnium and its almost a month u can see that Teeny boppers make up at least half of Eminems sales ...i dont think there will be another 2pac or BIG for a long time

Comment

hmm

I think that's what Em meant about making "feel" songs or whatever he said...I think he's gonna stop dissing pop figures and concentrate on his songs...or he'll just put all th disses on one song and have th rest of th album be songs with a message...hell if i know *shrugs*

B.I.G. FOREVER FUCK DEATH ROW
                      "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
                      I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

i cant see eminem being a tough guy once suge comes out cause deathrow will do anything for publicity now and they r Krazy!

Comment

He wont diss Deathrow butt who cares they garbage now anyway. 8mile313 everything u said is exactly how I feel about Pac, BIG, an rap. I hate 90% of the new rappers today.Butt with that said I also think em means his next album is gonna be serios more real less fluff(always dissin pop artists etc..).Eminem has said before that Tupac was his fav writer an Em raps about Pac in what seems like everyother song so I think he is gonna broaden his shit rap about different subjects(Like Pac) on the new LP. Deathrow needs to work on gettin some artists cuz they really aint got shit. Every album they put out now is done by all the great artists that have left an signed wit other labels. 1 thing is 4 sho Deathrow is Gangsta!!!!

---PAIN---

Comment

Hopefully u R right cartoon .... cause without another PAC or BIG rap will slowly fade out, but back in 92 all they were playing was New kids on the block and Metal hair bands then Rap and Alternative Blew up .... somethings gotta happen .... that deathrow thing i was just saying that deathrow will go out of there way to fuck with eminem (they already threatned to kill snoop,dre) whatever i m rambling .......

Comment

There was a big article about it on some website about all the reason 2pac was alive, I will look for that shit.. Peace.
                              Fuck A Sig.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 05:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM