X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuppence117
    replied
    Originally posted by cheekyM.au
    That sucks....you sure you cant change it?? i know people who have changed thier bookings before...hit em with an excuse, like you got mixed up and have to be at a wedding in the city of your choice where they will be playing...say its your sisters wedding she's eloping to vegas and you got the date wrong or something..then cry..that will work...that really sucks....we kept holding out as tempted as we were to book it, going to do it next week. Give it a go, you never know...
    Originally posted by midwestswitch
    if they booked on a package deal it would be hard to change but if they booked it straight up through the airlines and stuff changing that shit is easy as fuck.
    Yeah we are doing some tours with Contiki etc and other stuff in there that are set tour dates and can't be changed, which really sucks. And our international flights are all booked and paid for with no changes allowed, which also sucks.

I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that our Govt gets a sudden change of heart and lets Em back in the country so he can tour here again, LMFAO that will never happen.
    Last edited by tuppence117; 04-08-2005, 01:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ellis313
    replied
    they gotta stop at toronto or at least buffalo area

Leave a comment:

• midwestwitch
    replied
    That sucks....you sure you cant change it?? i know people who have changed thier bookings before...hit em with an excuse, like you got mixed up and have to be at a wedding in the city of your choice where they will be playing...say its your sisters wedding she's eloping to vegas and you got the date wrong or something..then cry..that will work...that really sucks....we kept holding out as tempted as we were to book it, going to do it next week. Give it a go, you never know...
    if they booked on a package deal it would be hard to change but if they booked it straight up through the airlines and stuff changing that shit is easy as fuck.

Leave a comment:

• bachaka61
    replied
    Noooo....no MTL again....

Leave a comment:

• cheekyM.au
    replied
    Originally posted by tuppence117
    Oh you are lucky, I couldn't wait to find out about this and booked mine about a month ago, and can't change it. We will be in some of the cities they are touring but not on the same dates. They are in Las Vegas the week before we get there, and in New York 3 bloody days before we get there, dammit. 2:-$2

Leave a comment:

• tuppence117
    replied
    We have put off booking our trip to come over to the States waiting on these tour date....were planning around August, so works out fantastic, and also playing in a few of the cities we will be visiting....so, how do we get tickets from damn Australia....JASON.????
    Oh you are lucky, I couldn't wait to find out about this and booked mine about a month ago, and can't change it. We will be in some of the cities they are touring but not on the same dates. They are in Las Vegas the week before we get there, and in New York 3 bloody days before we get there, dammit. 2:-$2

Leave a comment:

• Chachi
    replied
    ive seen d12 in canada....twice...........no eminem though.....

Leave a comment:

• Amarett
    replied
    YESSSS! Thats our shit!

7/26 - Phoenix, AZ @ Cricket Pavilion

Must Get Tix

Leave a comment:

• Pukin Dawgs
    replied
    does anybody know when tickets go on sale?

Leave a comment:

• cheekyM.au
    replied
    We have put off booking our trip to come over to the States waiting on these tour date....were planning around August, so works out fantastic, and also playing in a few of the cities we will be visiting....so, how do we get tickets from damn Australia....JASON.????

Leave a comment:

• ighs100
    replied
    I live in NC so I guess i will have to drive 6 hours to the VA show.

Leave a comment:

• midwestwitch
    replied
    pretty much all on the other side of the country or way north from Florida.

If you hang out 3 days they will be in Tampa then West Palm Beach Aug 1, 2

Leave a comment:

• midwestwitch
    replied
    Originally posted by Arch Dogg
    I'm actually pretty dissapointed with this. I'm sure alotta other people are too. I mean, this is only a 5-6 week tour. Usually they'd go for at least a solid two months and hit more cities. Smaller cities to be exact. I'm pissed cuz all the other Anger Management Tours, Up In Smoke, and Roc The Mic came to my hometown (Scranton, PA), but this one wont be. I dunno, hopefully they'll add more dates. I'll drive to Philly if I have to. I'm not missin this shit. But its just gonna fuckin suck havin to drive 4 hours down and 4 hours back. Fuck it, this'll prolly be the only time you'll ever see Eminem and 50 Cent tour together. Even though 50 and G-Unit are ABSOLUTELY HORRID live!

Peace,
    Arch Dogg
    its pretty obvious Eminem is fitting this tour in while his kids are on summer vacation and that seems to be his priority lately regardless of how pissed off people are getting about having to travel to see him. Fact is if you wanna see him bad enough you will travel.. all there is to it.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyAndProude
    replied
    pukin dawgs i love you!
    thank you so much

Leave a comment:

• Proofbreal
    replied
    where do u buy tickets

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse