HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: 40% of Mexicans want to move to U.S.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poll: 40% of Mexicans want to move to U.S.

    More than 40 percent of Mexican adults say they would move to the U.S. if they could, and 1 in 5 say they would do so illegally if necessary, according to surveys released yesterday by the Pew Hispanic Center.
    Surveys of 1,200 Mexican adults in February and 1,200 in May, conducted in their homes, show that Mexicans' rising education levels have not weakened the desire to live and work in this country.

    More than a third of Mexican college graduates say they would come to the U.S. if they could, and more than 1 in 8 would do so even if they had to enter the country illegally, according to the surveys, the first of their kind.

    "Contrary to what people might expect, the inclination to migrate isn't contained among Mexicans who are poor or poorly educated or with limited economic prospects," says Roberto Suro, director of the Pew Hispanic Center, a nonpartisan research group in Washington. "They're distributed across the whole breadth of Mexican society."

    Mexicans' willingness to come is driven by a desire to improve their economic status and join friends and family already there, Suro says.

    Despite improvements in the Mexican economy, "people with college degrees believe they have greater economic opportunities by migration to the U.S. - even illegally - than they would staying at home," Suro says. Mexicans are coming from richer, urban areas as well as poor, rural regions, he says.

    More than half of Mexicans say they would be inclined to come if the U.S. established a temporary worker program.

  • #2
    wow, i never knew that
    Turn up the system!

    Comment


    • #3
      let em come, were the ones that do all the tough work out here
      shut up, bitch.

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder if in an alternate reality Pat Buchanan won the presidency in the United States and actually built the giant border wall along the mexican border like he claimed he would do if he was elected.
        ------------------------------------------
        Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
        I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

        Comment


        • #5
          i don't mind the mexicans moving here, but we should all in turn move to mexico. the weather is much better anyway

          -------------------------------------------------------------
          The Green Chronic, Demonic, yep yep, don't worry I'm on it.
          -------------------------------------------------------------
          WWW.NORML.ORG

          Comment


          • #6
            Jay Leno made a joke last night about this. He said 40% of mexicans want to come to the US, the other 60% are already here.

            Comment


            • #7
              40% huh? i thought it'd be more

              Comment


              • #8
                only 40%?

                Comment


                • #9
                  WELCOME LATINOS ! not just mexicans , i have respect for people that migrate to other countries to find work and help there families.. people complaim alot, its not like they bother anyone , whites and blacks arent gonna do the shitty jobs they do.... IM proud of my culture !!



                  Success is my only mothafucking option failure iz not!


                  RIP PROOF

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by YoAzz01
                    WELCOME LATINOS ! not just mexicans , i have respect for people that migrate to other countries to find work and help there families.. people complaim alot, its not like they bother anyone , whites and blacks arent gonna do the shitty jobs they do.... IM proud of my culture !!



                    Yes, I have no problem with the Latinos that come here legally(key word LEGALLY) either, it's just the hundreds of thousands that come here illegaly is where the problem lies.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                    I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "So a recent poll shows that 40% of Mexicans want to move to US...The other 60 percent already live here" - Conan O'Brien

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yup that was conan alright................^^^^^

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hey most of my friends are *****,let em come
                          http://www.cashcrate.com/280596
                          MAKE EASY MONEY ONLINE, REALLY, ITS EASY ASSHOLES

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Theres a lot of mexicans in my town...In mexico when they talk about coming into the U.S. one of the towns they talk about comein to is my town, they love it here lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              O'Reilly was talking about this last night.
                              Dollarpays

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Dave Dirty, 02-02-2016, 02:29 AM
                              6 responses
                              125 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Amarett
                              by Amarett
                               
                              Started by jenifershoofes, Today, 02:23 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jenifershoofes  
                              Started by jenifershoofes, Today, 01:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jenifershoofes  
                              Started by granitemale, Today, 07:02 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post granitemale  
                              Started by granitemale, Today, 07:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post granitemale  
                              Started by effueltie, Today, 05:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post effueltie  
                              Started by effueltie, Today, 05:40 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post effueltie  
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 10-25-2020, 10:07 AM
                              3 responses
                              14 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jufurib
                              by jufurib
                               
                              Started by mkhuopgqwdmh, Today, 01:37 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mkhuopgqwdmh  
                              Started by bvrutpart, Yesterday, 09:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post bvrutpart  
                              Working...
                              X