Juvenile Gets Chain Jacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juvenile Gets Chain Jacked

This is a exclsuive story I got my hands on from DirtySouthRap.com so big ups to them for letting me know about this.

“I got the internet goin’ nuts!”

The only person who can claim that phrase with more validity than Swhishahouse’s great white hype is a man by the name of Carlos Cartel.

After controversial pictures of what appears to be Cartel holding a .45 with Juvenile’s own UTP chain were leaked onto the internet, everyone wants to know who is this guy and how did he get a hold of the former Hot Boy’s hardware?

While Juvey and UTP are being contacted for a response to these accusations, Carlos Cartel gives it to you in his own words – raw and uncut.

First of all, who the fuck is Carlos Cartel?
    Shit, Carlos Cartel – shit, street ***** from day 1. Go back, I laid it down from Memphis, Tennessee; to New York; to Virginia; to Georgia, to Florida; all over the muthafucka. You understand?

What’s your relationship to Juvenile and to Cash Money Records?
    Shit, that go back to ’99, 2000. When I first run into them *****s, when they first came out…I ran into them *****s in the mall. I ran up on Baby. I said, ‘Which one of you *****s is Cash Money?’ He said, “All of us.” So, I harassed him in the mall. He invited me to the club. I’m like 16 and all that. I tried to sneak out the house to go to the club to and rap with this *****. I ain’t even know this ***** name. I’m telling the security guard, ‘The ***** with the gold teeth invited me.” The ***** was like, “Shit, all of’em got gold teeth.” So to make a long story short, that muthafucka didn’t let me in. I sat outside, toiling. It’s raining and shit. I fucked around and fell asleep outside waiting on these *****s in the woods. I wake up, the fucking bus gone. Everybody gone. Six months later, a muthafucka move in my apartment (complex), a lady with two sons. She grew up with them muthafuckas and me and her son started a group. She just gave the demo to Baby and he just let us roll with him.

Where was all this at?
    This was in Virginia. Newport News, Virginia.

She gave the demo to Baby. Then what happened then?

We was young. We was still in school. We was too young and all that other shit, so whatever city we in that they would be in he just invited us. We get on the tour bus. We kick it with them. Every time, back stage, he have us rap against Lil’ Wayne or rap for him and all that other shit. We be in New Orleans, we hook up with him. Whatever state we be in we just hook up with him. Go to the hotels. Fucking with Slim, fucking with Baby and all the rest of them *****s.

What you doing with the UTP chain man?
    Shit, I might put that on the market. I might just give that to the dope man for a couple of ounces or might just put them diamonds in my teeth. I don’t give a fuck about the chain. The chain is just a symbol of who got the last laugh out of the situation me and that ***** had.

Who are you talking about? Juvenile?

Yeah, Juvenile.

Okay, well what was the situation with that dude?
    It was on tour. The Baller Blockin’ Tour. We was in the city, Newport News, and I had just came back. My family, my brother and my *****s was there, so I invited them to the hotel and shit. So, Juvenile is waiting at the elevator, his bodyguard and some bitches and shit. I guess the elevator finally came down, he say the bitches couldn’t get on. As the elevator’s closing my hand grabs the elevator so me and my *****s walk on in. So we going up. I’m telling my *****s to holla at Baby and all them ‘cause them *****s rap too. This muthafucka (Juvenile) coming out his mouth, talking ‘bout some, “Ya’ll groupies can’t be kicking it with me like that, can’t be following me!” So we looking at this ***** like, ‘What?! Groupies?! Boy, fuck you!” We try to swing at the *****. He got this big-ass bodyguard sitting there blocking the whole shit. He getting stuck in his face trying to block Juvenile and shit. The *****’s (the bodyguard) like, “Man, just get ahead and get off the elevator. He drunk…” A ***** like, “Shit, we don’t give a fuck he drunk or not!” I respected dude, his security guard, so we got off for the security guard and shit. Long story short man – his (Juvenile) bitch-ass hiding behind a security guard and come out his mouth wrong, calling us groupies and shit. A ***** wasn’t even paying no attention to his bitch-ass. So that little remark come out his mouth – You still gotta pay the consequence when you fuckin’ with a real ***** when ya come out ya mouth like that. Shit ain’t just gonna slide like that. Calling *****s groupies. You might as well come out and say pussies. You feel what I’m sayin’?

How much you think that chain and UTP charm are worth?
    Off the top of my head, a good $10-$15,000. Just enough to put a street ***** on his feet mane.

Where you at now?
    I’m in Chucktown, South Carolina.

Charleston.
    Charleston mane. Home of the brave man. We’re real *****s and real souljas at.

So what’s the chain around the gun symbolizing?
    That symbolize, it’s not only for Juvenile, shit’s real down here too. South Carolina is the only state down South that ain’t on the map. You got *****s from Mississippi, *****s from Alabama, Florida, Georgia (on). South Carolina is the only state that ain’t on. *****s overlook us. That (goes) to show that, ‘*****, we real down here too and ya bitch-ass can get got…” That symbolizes “Fuck Juvenile” from my situation, but it also symbolize “You can get ya ass stopped up down here because shit real down here.” *****s don’t shout us on songs. They shout out every down South state except for (South) Carolina. But now, ya ass (will) probably shout us out now because ya ass will probably get stuck up the next time you come down here. So, I suggest you throw our state up in ya goddamn song. Not only Juvenile, a couple of other muthafuckas done got stuck up when they came down here. Like Trill Entertainment. Webbie and his people, I fuck with them, no disrespect to them. Webbie boy gets stuck up when he was down here. I got a good relationship with them. Everything cool with them, but shit, they got stuck up down here. Matter of fact, *****s from Charleston fought they ass after the concert because they said them *****s threw a weak-ass show. *****s seen they ass after the concert for that weak-ass show they thrown. Shit’s real down here too.

Are you worried about Juvenile or UTP retaliating?

The second and final part of this story continued tomorrow. All your questions are answered. Is Cartel worried about retaliation? How did he get Juvenile’s UTP chain? What did UTP say about Juvenile’s Chain? What are his feelings on Cash Money? What was it like growing up for him? What does he think it’s going to take to put South Carolina on the map? What’s next for Carlos Cartel?

To view the pictures check them out here:

http://dirtysouthrap.com/
    HH411.com Network

G-Unit
    ShadyBase

hahahahahahhahaha fuck juvenile
    THEY SCARED TO DEATH, THEY SCARED TO LOOK, THEY SHOOK...
    CAUSE AINT NO SUCH THING AS HALF WAY CROOKS

BATTLES:9
    WON: 9
    KO'S: 9

Comment

wow he really just does not give a fuck lol.

I wana kno how he got the chain.
      DIPSET

Comment

lol.

full sad cunts.
        I feel like i'm in hong kong the way they wanna make this "singapore"- Chino XL

Comment

nice chain
          E.A.W

Comment

interesting...

Comment

I Want The Chain...I Was The First To Post This News On Boxden About His Chain Gettin Snatched
              This Is 4 Gangstaz Only, The Dance Floors Packed And Them Thangs Is On Me, These Cats Wanna Hate Cause' They Dames Is On Me, We Strapped In The Club So Its Dangerous Homie

Clap Dat Niqqa

Comment

Originally posted by cfc_magic_4life
                wow he really just does not give a fuck lol.

I wana kno how he got the chain.
                ^^ me too

I can't believe that question never came up in the interview!
                My Pathetic Attempts at Humour:
                The Misadventures of Ben

Comment

Uncivilized idiot

Comment

juve's latest cd got a good review in stuff magazine

Comment

Man I heard Juve got beat down like 5 years ago in Richmond, VA too out front of some record store.

Comment

Originally posted by antisocial
                        ^^ me too

I can't believe that question never came up in the interview!
                        well it says there's a second part to the interview... good tactic, makes the reader come back to find out.

That's all we wana kno lol no point reading the second part if we already found out from the first.
                        DIPSET

Comment

damn
                          FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

Comment

looks like he's tryin to be a terrorist in that pic with the gun n shit. fucken extremist wannabe

Comment

All they asked him was how much he think the chain is worth and what he plans to do with it, but they should of asked him how he got it. I thought he snatched it on the elevator or something. So I guess we gotta wait for the 2nd part of the interview.
                              ~*~*~*~*~ I Love My Baby Boy Amarzi*~*~*~*

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:41 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by harman19, 06-06-2021, 10:25 PM