Sheek Louch "G-Unit got nothing on us"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheek Louch "G-Unit got nothing on us"

AllHipHop.com: I feel like you guys deserve everything you get. Is there anything you’d like to leave me with?

Sheek Louch: Not to sound corny but it sounds like you’ve really been supporting us, thanks for that… go get that After Taxes album, tell the people it’s hot, a lot of energy, I stepped it up lyrically, creatively and G-Unit got nothing on us, you know what I’m saying?

AllHipHop.com: Since you brought it up, let me ask you something, you say you have Havoc on the album; was that all before they signed to G-Unit?

Sheek Louch: Yeah, he did production on it before the G-Unit s**t, but I’m not stupid… as soon as I heard that they were signing and after he signed the deal I called him immediately to make sure that everything was still a go, and he said, “Hell yeah, that has nothing to do with me.” His production is his production, if I had his rapping on my album and I didn’t have him signed and sealed already it would probably have been a problem, but as far as his beats go, that has nothing to do with it. Even Alchemist—I have an Alchemist track on it—and that’s Eminem’s DJ now. Same s**t…

AllHipHop.com: You know how sometimes people try to act like even if it’s really not their beef…

Sheek Louch: They try to get in and act like they’re mad at us now, outta nowhere. That’s some little b*tch s**t man.

AllHipHop.com: So what’s good with a Lox/Nas vs. G-Unit type of battle? I mean, if it’s gonna happen then let’s make it really happen…

Sheek Louch: Yeah, G-Unit got nothin’ on us. Everybody knows they’ve got more money then us and all that, but you know that’s about it. Besides that, the streets know we shuttin’ em down, we killin’ em. They haven’t really responded back. They know that can’t f**k around. If it was somebody else, you know they would have tried to air them out and finish them… The Lox is waiting, go ahead and do it. Everything we put out, we mashed them. The s**t that they be putting out, n****s be like “That was wack, what was that?” People want a little show, give them a show. It probably was good back then if you were gonna use it on him [Ja Rule]. But before, when he was getting’ on Ja, Ja was this industry dude, out there doin’ movies, and 50 was the street n****a. WE them street n****s, 50, you lookin real sensitive and b*tch-like right now… You’re heated at ‘Kiss and Fat Joe cause they did a song biggin’ up New York? They didn’t nothing about you but you’re mad because somebody did something with Ja… get the f**k outta here.
    E.A.W

Get 'em Sheek

Comment

50 Cent "Jadakiss doesn't have a million dollars"
      "If hip hop is dead then where the autopsy at?"

Comment

Originally posted by Linkin Pac
        50 Cent "Jadakiss doesn't have a million dollars"
        Since when you become Jada's accountant? lol Fuck outta here, I ain't know if Jada got a million dollars but I know he got a million bars ready to kill 50 with.

Comment

Even Alchemist—I have an Alchemist track on it—and that’s Eminem’s DJ now. Same s**t…

so has em picked a damn side yet....
          Xbox live gamertag: ebizonics
          Twitter: @Ebizonics

Comment

Eminem will stay out of it until someone brings his name up.
            50 droppin, Em droppin, D12 droppin, Dre droppin.. Up In Smoke 2

Comment

sheek is whack though...and d block would get smashed "in the streets" by g unit...not one of them *****s can fuck wit 50...the only mu'fucka with street cred is probably styles ...everybody knows jada can rap but how come he can't smash on 50? all their disses ain't even hittin radars...none of their disses are hard...not even mc burial was hard

Comment

people buy into this fake beef shit. they all dont hate each other its all fake to sell there records. pac BIG some real beef.

Comment

Originally posted by ml2niceguy
                  sheek is whack though...and d block would get smashed "in the streets" by g unit...not one of them *****s can fuck wit 50...the only mu'fucka with street cred is probably styles ...everybody knows jada can rap but how come he can't smash on 50? all their disses ain't even hittin radars...none of their disses are hard...not even mc burial was hard
                  ??? Dude listen to Sheek a little more he's pretty good now. I didnt like him at first but he grew on me.

Comment

I hope Em gets involved. I don't think Styles ever forgave him for those racist tapes.

Comment

D-Block rules.

Comment

Originally posted by ml2niceguy
                        You're a groupie. Have you heard Animal? And what has 50 put out? I Run NY was one of the worst diss tracks I've ever heard. My Fo Fo wasnt a great diss but it was better than I Run New York. And the worst part about I Run NY, was 50 doesn't run shit in New York. He lives in a white suburb in fuckin Connecticut. Oh yea and they would get smashed in the streets? Do I have to remind you of Candy Shop?

All the disses anyone has ever put out against 50 and G-Unit>I Run NY.

Let the bad reps from G-Unit groupies flow in.
                        National Champion North Carolina Tarheels

Comment

LOL
                          Man, I am so glad that there arent all these stupid little beefs in rock.
                          All these rappers are all fucking talk. If they really had a problem with each other then settle it by a one on one fight. Hell, they could air it on tv and raise the money from sponsors to charities or some shit like that.

That will never happen though considering most, if not all of these rappers are shit talking bitches that would never actually throw down. These bitches need to "roll deep" all the time and have their boys help them. Fucking pussies.

If there was a fight then I would definitely put money on Fiddy. LIke him or not the dude could probably fuck some people up in a fight. MTV ran a behind the scenes on the Anger management tour and showed Fiddy lifting weights...SHIT that motherfucker can bench!!!!

Comment

Rap is a joke... not wonder people cant take it seriously.... nothin happens just niqqaz who stay poppin off nothin but they mouths on some trivial bullshit... Truth of the matter is 50 was lyrically heavy, his songs did have messages at one point, but now, being an entertainer pays. He grew up hustling, he learns what gives and what takes. Club track + hot beats= $$$, lyrically heavy metaphors and punchlines= ummm street cred??? I could write the most conscice piece of streethop and no one would give a fuck because I dont have that rep all over, people that know me might feel it but you that never seen me wouldnt try to hear it twice, once even... 50 has an established image, my college proffessors speak on fifty cent i mean seriously the man is hip hop right now truly 'hate it or love it' he is a household name... I could write a fifty diss and I got a good one but why? it wouldnt dent him and I dont feel the need to shit on another person to get mines I wouldnt want it that way... I thought the Lox had more demeanor than that... i thought Game had more skill than that, and prolly the only one hadling this shit properly is NaS, he fired a warning shots track too and if anything NaS could just speak on fifty and smear his name all over New York, but it still wouldnt hurt his sales... it didnt happen with jay-z and I really dont think it'll happen with 50 NaS never liked Jay, but he was cool with 50 at some point "50cent is brave hearted we ride till the grave depart us, ya'll fake niqqaz imitate what I started- NaS Nature and 50" I could all just be jealousy...

Comment

All good G Unit disses made by D Block:
                              Jadakiss - Animal
                              J-Hood - Be A Gentleman
                              Jadakiss & Styles - Problem Child
                              Sheek - Bag Em
                              Sheek - Clickity Clank
                              My Pathetic Attempts at Humour:
                              The Misadventures of Ben

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse