HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for Trick Trick and Marco Polo Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Trick Trick and Marco Polo Now!

Hey Trick Trick fans, Marco Polo fans, DETROIT FANS! We need your SUPPORT to make certain that the d12world presence is felt over at detroit hip hop.com Vote for Marco Polo and Trick Trick A.S.A.P. These Juggalo's are killin the votes
    Let's show them who's the real winner!!!!
    Register Here
    http://www.detroithiphop.com/forum/p...?mode=register
    Then Vote Here
    http://www.detroithiphop.com/aindex....s=kingofthemic

Thank you

Also join the Trick Trick I Squad if you have time
    http://i-squad.net/Trick%20Trick.html

Mission & NewsHave a Great Weekend!What's up team! Hope U all have some HOT parties to go to this weekend! Try to take a few minutes out to help Trick Trick!!
    MISSION: Send out at least 3 Playas by Monday! If you do, make sure you CONTACT me & let me know!
    Posted 2005-08-26
    Check It Out!!Trick-Trick graces the cover of Rap Files Magazine in August!! He talks about his relationship with Eminem and how they came up with the hit single "Welcome 2 Detroit"! Just click on the WEBSITE button & then again in "Main" to read the article!! Pick up your copy of this magazine!!
    Posted 2005-08-25
    BiographyREWARDS
    Check out the REWARDS area to read Trick Trick's bio!! It will help you out on some upcoming TRIVIA!!
    Posted 2005-08-24
    Polls & Trivia!!Here's anotha way you can start rackin' up your Bonus Points!
    Polls: a new POLL is posted each Monday and is worth 75 Bonus Points
    Trivia: a new TRIVIA question is posted each Tuesday & Friday and a correct answer is worth 50 Bonus Points

Plus-you can CONTACT me with your POLL & TRIVIA ideas! If I use them, you'll get another 100 Bonus Points in your account!!
    Posted 2005-08-23
    CONTEST- Win a Phone Call from Trick Trick!!Make sure you join in the i-squad invitation contest soon cause it ends on August 31st! Don't miss out on this opportunity for you to win a phone call from Trick Trick!! Good Luck!! Remember all the contest details & the first phone call winner are now posted in the REWARDS area!!
    Posted 2005-08-22
    Spread The Music!!Click on tha PLAYA button & send it to all your friends! If someone joins tha Trick Trick i-squad from your PLAYA & earns 500 Bonus Points of their own, you'll get Bonus Points too!! Plus, you'll be helpin' promote this hot new single!!

Welcome 2 Detroit from the upcoming album The People Vs.
    Posted 2005-08-22
    Headz Up!Don't forget to hit up tha COMMUNITY area to speak your peace! we wanna know what you have to say about Trick Trick & his new single "Welcome 2 Detroit" ftg.EMINEM!!!
    Posted 2005-08-18
    Teen Choice AwardsLast night, Eminem took 2 out of the 3 awards he was nominated for at the Teen Choice Awards including, Choice Rap Artist & Choice Rap Track for "Mockingbird"!!
    Next year we will have "Welcome 2 Detroit" and Trick Trick all over these awards shows!!
    Posted 2005-08-17
    RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT!!!Alright team-let's get this i-squad poppin'!! Hit up the RECRUIT button & help get Trick Trick the support he deserves!!

How Recruiting Works:
    As soon as the member you recruited gets over 499 Trick Points - 24 hours later you will receive your Bonus Trick Points equal to the Value listed next to the tools below.

Tools:
    1. Email Invitations - Value: 100 Trick Points
    2. Spread-a-Link - Value: 100 Trick Points
    3. AOL Instant Messenger Invitations - Value: 100 Trick Points
    4. Banners - Value: 100 Trick Points

Just click on the RECRUIT button to get started!!
    Posted 2005-08-16
    BOARDS!Do you have a question you want ask Trick Trick? Hit up your BOARDS & post it on our message boards! Hopefully I can get a bunch answered for you! So get your questions in now!
    Posted 2005-08-15
    MISSIONS!!Missions:

1. RECRUIT MORE MEMBERS!
    Hit up your PLAYA button & send out the "Welcome 2 Detroit" audio to all your friends!! If someone joins from your Playa & earns 500 Bonus Points of their own, you'll get extra Bonus Points too!!

2. REQUEST "Welcome 2 Detroit"!!
    Hit up the REQUEST button to let everyone know their is a demand for "Welcome 2 Detroit"!! Call in to your local radio stations too!!

Posted 2005-08-15
    Don't Forget to Rate "Welcome 2 Detroit"!!!We need your help!! Click on the link below to rate Trick Trick "Welcome 2 Detroit" on The Industry Cosign!! Make sure you give it 5 stars!!!

CLICK HERE to rate "Welcome 2 Detroit"!!
    Posted 2005-08-11
    STORECheck it out!! Tha Trick Trick STORE is now open 4 business! We have EXCLUSIVE swag U need to get your hands on! Just click on tha STORE button to see what you can trade your Bonus Points for now!! More items to come soon...
    Posted 2005-08-08
    WEBSITECheck out the updated WEBSITE area of the i-squad!! Just click on the WEBSITE button to listen to "Welcome 2 Detroit", buy Trick Trick T-Shirts, see how you can orderTrick-Trick presents the WonderBoy Mixtape Vol. 1 and much more!!!
    If you already have this mixtape, CONTACT me & let me know what ya think!
    Posted 2005-08-03
    More on Trick Trick!!!!!!More Trick Trick Facts...
    As an independent writer, producer and artist, Trick Trick has had quite a career already! He's President of his own Wonderboy Entertainment and has sold over two million units in his independent career!!

Trick Trick has opened for EMINEM, Lloyd Banks, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Big Boi, Lil’ Jon and the Eastside Boyz, Missy Elliott, 50 Cent, and more!! He's also produced Big Herk, Proof, Diesel, and Picasso to name a few!!
    Posted 2005-07-28
    REQUEST TODAY!!REQUESTING
    Hit up your new REQUEST button to REQUEST "Welcome 2 Detroit" to radio stations in your area!! You can hit it up once a day for 25 Bonus Points per REQUEST!! Let's get all radio playin' this track!!

LINKS
    Sites all ova are startin' to take notice of Trick Trick! Check out all his latest features in the LINKS area under "Places to Visit"!!

Tha Video Premiere
    I've seen it & U are gonna luv it!! It was shot on June 27th at St.Andrews in Detroit...stay tuned for more details when it's gonna hit TV...
    Posted 2005-07-27
    UPLOADS AREA - IMPORTANTYou can submit icons, banners, and photos and earn Trick Trick Bonus Points if they are accepted!! But, PLEASE follow these few rules when using the UPLOADS area:

Please make sure your Buddy Icons & Web Banners are original - something YOU personally made - DO NOT submit ones you did not make.
    When submitting Photos, make sure they are fan photos - Please Do Not submit photos that you have scanned in from Magazines or from other websites.
    You can visit the Webtools area and use the graphics there to create anything you submit!
    If we find out after we have approved an image that you did not create it, it will be removed and the points you have received will be taken away. Thanks!
    Posted 2005-07-20

done!

but isn't the battle only till tonight?

Comment

Dun!

Thanks!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post