• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Rich To G-Unit official(link)

http://g-unitworld.com/index.php?id...uuuulZyDdYTSJVY

A War To Go DownĒ D-Rich speaks about The Game
    Posted by SpinDoctor on Friday, August 26 2005

With the upcoming release of his new album ďNow or NeverĒ, D-Rich speaks to www.g-unitworld.com.

G-unitworld.com: D-Rich thanks for making time for us, i know you real busy lately

D-Rich: No doubt my dude its nothing!

G-unitworld.com: So how are you doing? How is your album coming a long?

D-Rich: Man grindin it out working with the hottest producers and putting together a classic

G-unitworld.com: Absolutely, your video has just been leaked all over the internet, over 17 000 downloads, its defiantly a winner!

D-Rich: Word i heard about that ****s all over the net spreading like H.I.V.

G-unitworld.com: Yes there is no question it is a hot track. Now youíre obviously someone who is in close connection with G-Unit, more specifically DJ Whoo Kid, rumor has it you donít speak to fondly of ex-G-Unit member "Game", can you clear everything up on that?

D-Rich: Man donít under estimate the power of the Internet, the net has a mind of its own. I'm Powering myself for what ever **** that comes my way I'm here to make history first Latin rapper on the unit with raps for days, I take this **** seriously and I'm a beast in Spanish, so all my kings stand the **** up!! So I will def keep my ears open and Stand post for a war to go down!!

G-unitworld.com: So does that we can expect to see a diss track to Game?

D-Rich: I left the battle **** when I sunk all my ships. You see my history of battle rap is from back packs to black macs. I'm the freestyle king man I donít need to prove myself. If the dude wants some come get it! I only diss when cash is involved. And donít get it twisted my money is long!!!

G-unitworld.com: So youíre not scared of Gameís power?

D-Rich: Scared ? I didnít think he had power. Humans have power theses days? *Laughs*
    Man look I'm focused on my **** right now, my nephews play sports (games) I donít have time to play games so the answer is **** NO

G-unitworld.com: Ok, but what if people start sayin, " D-Rich is runnin his mouth", "D-Rich talkin to much". whatís your answer to those people?

D-Rich: Man look D-rich aint talking nothing I'm on my grind. Never talked on no MC, you asked me about his power and I'm telling You I donít fear no man I'm minding my business and working on good music fam!! Point blank.

G-Unitworld.com: Ok then

D-Rich: Look, people take it how they want to take it Dominicans stand up, its time 2 shine!!

G-unitworld.com: So would youíre not in a beef with game?

D-Rich: To much beef in the industry the whole hip hop game is looking like lunch to eat. I'm not even warning him, I'm not focused on that dude man , I'm focused on making this money!

G-unitworld.com: So I take it you plan to get your money through your next album. When can we expect it to be released?

D-Rich: We grindin this **** out and hopefully it will go down we not letting nothing stop this project, expect a drop on the first quarter of 06

G-unitworld.com: Fantastic I cant wait, anyone featuring on the album?

D-Rich: Its still a fresh projects we coming at it like NAS no guest stars fam, we donít need know rapper or R&B singer to co-sign this ****!! We will drop a mix tape with some cats but if all goes as planned I want this album to be focused on me and me alone

G-unitworld.com: And thatís exactly what we want, its all D-Rich from here on out

D-Rich: Indeed, thanks for the support.

G-unitworld.com: Well thatís all we got time for now, any last words?

D-Rich: Make sure you check out the website www.drichonline.com and indeed that video is popping right now so relax and enjoy the ride!!

G-unitworld.com: Thanks again and I hope to see you on the forum posting as much as you can

D-Rich: No doubt, I will try my best

lol east coast vs west coast again history repeats its self dont u guys think???
    http://www.myeasyshopping.com
    SHOPPING MADE EASY FOR EVERYONE

Comment

hell yeah. soon after his album drops he'll beef with some people then beefwith Game so i think he is just running his mouth.
      say my name.
      && i won't answer.

Comment

Game would merk his ass in the streets, but if its all about mic i dont know about that kid but i heard him once and he might win, but yo im still wit Game!!!! BWS4LIFE, g-g-g-g-unot
        Poppa gon' keep poppin' Cris on you hoes and piss on thoses who exist as my foes -Obie Trice-

Comment

i think they gotta good artist..fromwhat i read in his website he was behind the scenes for a while ghostwriting for ppl

Comment

Originally posted by henvik
            BWS4LIFE, g-g-g-g-unot
            lmao
            "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

Oh I only read this cuz I thought it was about D-Tay...lol
              "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
              I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

Originally posted by SKorPioN
                Oh I only read this cuz I thought it was about D-Tay...lol
                lol

Comment

there wont be no beef that just to hype it up stop i gave u info on y 50 signing so much people and verify the information about drich signing

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:04 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post oneshotc0  
                  Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:01 AM
                  0 responses