Juvenile Loses His Home And Worries For His City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juvenile Loses His Home And Worries For His City

MULTI-PLATINUM RAP SUPERSTAR, JUVENILE, LOSES HIS HOME AND WORRIES FOR HIS CITY

Multi Platinum Artist Juvenile Evacuated and Informed that His Home is Gone

(New Orleans, MO) Tuesday, August 30, 2005 – Juvenile was just in the process of calming down from being evacuated from his home and city when he was informed this morning that his home is completely gone. He was preparing to conduct an interview for a news station when the news came.

"I am obviously devastated by my personal loss but thank God that I was able to get my family out to safety while many families were not so fortunate. I have lost some friends and to their families I send my deepest condolences. It is difficult to describe the feeling of losing friends, not being able to reach others and having all of your personal items destroyed, but I am still one of the fortunate ones to have my music industry family supporting me. Thousands of people have nobody to reach out to for support. Please keep our city, its people and our families in your prayers and please donate to the Red Cross."

"Our city of New Orleans and several other surrounding cities are experiencing total devastation. People have lost their homes, loved ones and all of their belongings, many of our folks in New Orleans don't have much to begin with and have now lost everything.”

According to the Red Cross they are not ready to accept donated items or volunteers but they definitely need monetary donations by calling 1-800-HELPNOW or online donations at www.redcross.org. People in need of crisis services can call Senator Mary Landrieu's Baton Rouge office at 225-389-0395 or if you are looking for a lost one, the Crisis Hotline is

866-615-8700 and is open 24 hours and has crisis counselors on hand. Additional charities accepting monetary donations include the Catholic Charities at 800-919-9338 or www.catholiccharitiesusa.org or Mercy Corps at 888-256-1900 or www.mercycorps.org.

Juve adds, “The people that have been evacuated have nothing with them, no clothes, shoes, toothbrushes- nothing. Please be prepared to donate whatever you can.”

damn that really sucks..this whole thing wont be fixed for years

Comment

shits crazy there right now

Comment

dammit man that sucks
        www.djacv.com
        Stayin' for that Trill shit.
        Somthin' you can feel shit.
        Anythang else man, I don't even wanna deal wit.

Comment

Unfortunate for everyone else who can't afford to buy a new home.But the lost of lives is completely fucked.
          But You Already Knew That

Comment

yea its fucking ridiculous down there, they said the death toll is expected to rise to thousands and it is getting worse down there by the hour, its completely insane i was watchin it on the news, like wow, u guys know the signs on highways above are heads that tells u the city and exit and whatever, there were boats under them and if u stood up u can touch the sign, its insane, this one lady was via satelite phone or some shit from a hospital in NO and said they have no power and they were on flashlight patrol and a few ppl were hooked up 2 heart pumps or something and there generators dont work, they had backups and were using there gas from there cars in the parking lot to generate them and they had to move ppl every hour to different floors, and choppers were coming in every half house bringing them what they need, u could just imagine the hell right ? crazy..

Comment

it is crazy here..thousands of ppl are flooding in all over...its really sad and at teh same time disgusting that all the looters are tryin to make a quick buck off of a national disaster...i live about 3 hours from NO...im not sure but im thinkin the city of sin is gone *tear

Comment

i cant believe how bad it is down there. then on top of all the tragedy, you have people looting and shit. Its so fucked up down there. May God be with all those who are there and trying to survive
                i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

Sorry for Juve. But he's lucky to be out, and financially stable. He knows others are not though, and I agree with him. We need to pray for them, and help them.
                  Signatures are overrated....

Comment

i wonder whats gonna happen if they dont rid of all the water in new orleans,winter is not 2 far away, everybody remember that scene from The Day After Tomorrow? when NYC was frozen over? that would be baaaaaaaaaaad.

Comment

It truly is a tragedy but, the people that stayed in the city are fucking retarded. They were warned to evacuate the area like two days before the hurricane hit and people still didnt listen. So in a way i really dont feel too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by grownassman
                        It truly is a tragedy but, the people that stayed in the city are fucking retarded. They were warned to evacuate the area like two days before the hurricane hit and people still didnt listen. So in a way i really dont feel too bad.
                        some r mad poor tho and hav nowhere to go
                        FREE XBOX360 it really works, I did it for a free ipod, just sign up and complete the FREE audiobooks 1 month trial. Absolutley free.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirrty aka ST
                          some r mad poor tho and hav nowhere to go
                          real. Some people couldn't afford the gas... and/or were worry about being robbed for what little possesions they owned.
                          the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                          Originally posted by MarshallArts
                          Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

i could barely watch it on the news channels today... they evacuated a prison and all the inmates were on a flooded bridge stranded. people had kids and everything, knowing the water they got to walk in got all kinds of diseases in it... truly a sad, sad thing.

and i would loot if i was stuck in NO too! take this shit into account: most of the city has no power, no fuel, and their homes are under water. if i needed water, food, soap, clothes, toilet paper anything SHIT i won't think twice about looting a Wal-Mart that's fucked up and deserted. i'm thinking about myself and my family and i bet the people who loot in NO are too... and police were trying to stop the looters? s'not like the items inside would actually be good or valuable after trashed from a fucking surge.
                            oldskoolavatar

Comment

i wonder if all the other rappers that live down their had their homes damaged at all. I feel people for all the people that couldnt leave and were just abanded by the city.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:30 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by ketoslim5, Today, 07:57 AM