Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReBeL
    replied
    Props to Kanye for speaking his mind and for album of the year (so far). I went on ebay yesterday and there are tons of Kanye shirts for sale. Some say Bush doesnt like black people, Bush dont care, etc. Looks like others are trying to make their sales soar as well...

Leave a comment:

• DirTySliMmC
    replied
    ^^^woooord

Leave a comment:

• Carmen Sandiego
    replied
    Originally posted by G-UNIT Soldier!
    buy your kanye "Bush Dont Care" tee shirt now(well friday 9/9) all proceeds go to the american red cross for hurricane relief

http://www.hiphopmerch.com/

It should be "Bush doesn't care."

Also, there should be an apostrophe in "don't." If you're going to use the wrong word at least make it grammatically correct.

Leave a comment:

• SKorPioN
    replied
    Kanye gets props, I don't see anyone could NOT support his statements...it's pretty obvious shit.

Leave a comment:

• Kandid
    replied
    HAHA - who's that bitch who said Kanye fucked up his career with his comment. I got a lot of respect for him for actually coming out with that off-script.

FUCK FEMA AND THE RED CROSS, Go Kanye :D

Leave a comment:

• diP
    replied
    nice.

Leave a comment:

• shotime313
    replied
    Originally posted by G-UNIT Soldier!
    buy your kanye "Bush Dont Care" tee shirt now(well friday 9/9) all proceeds go to the american red cross for hurricane relief

i wish i could afford one of those
    i would buy it

Leave a comment:

• nitetrain8603
    replied
    I'm glad Kanye did that. And his work alone deserves to sell that much. I agree with his viewpoints(and I'm not even black). What I like the most is that he wasn't afraid to speak his mind. I would always respect someone who's opposing me, if they spoke what's on their mind and not always waiting for the politically correct moment. Life isn't always about being politically correct. More power to Kanye.

Leave a comment:

• JakeD409
    replied
    Originally posted by Skinny Bizzles
    exactly and how much of the money he makes of this cd you think he will donate to the people of new orleans, mississippi, and alabama?? my guess is less than most people if any at all.
    You know you're struggling for criticisms when the best one you can come up with is a prediction that he won't donate as much of his extra sales to charity as you think he should.

Leave a comment:

• Skinny B
    replied
    Originally posted by Carmen Sandiego
    LMAO at black people thinking Kanye said what he said because he supports them 100%. Dude knew this would cause a ruckus in the media. What a perfect time to get his name out there too, considering he just released his sophomore album.

Kanye has his own agenda.
    exactly and how much of the money he makes of this cd you think he will donate to the people of new orleans, mississippi, and alabama?? my guess is less than most people if any at all.

Leave a comment:

• G-UNIT Soldier!
    replied

Last edited by G-UNIT Soldier!; 09-06-2005, 05:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dirrty aka ST
    replied
    Originally posted by Carmen Sandiego
    LMAO at black people thinking Kanye said what he said because he supports them 100%. Dude knew this would cause a ruckus in the media. What a perfect time to get his name out there too, considering he just released his sophomore album.

lol ur just saying this now, now that youve heard that it migth have boosted his sales

Leave a comment:

• Carmen Sandiego
    replied

Leave a comment:

• trex
    replied
    lmao. But it is a great album regardless of his persona.

Leave a comment:

• em_is_real_deal
    replied
    If this is true then he accomplished what he set out to do.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Gornawil, Today, 12:58 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Gornawil  
Started by jhonydejws, Today, 12:11 AM
0 responses