X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sh4dydv1
    replied
    Originally posted by sinistersai4d
    yes.... leave it to a rapper to release his album and plan a hurricane in the same week. Whenever artists do anything regarding the media it will always be considered a publicity stunt... does that mean that they shouldn't do anything at all because of critics? Kanye doesn't hate white people he hates the way the government and the media portray blacks... it just so happens that the government and the media are run by white people.
    by saying one it implies the other.

he isnt being productive, at all.

just bitching, and hes gay for it.

Leave a comment:

• sh4dydv1
    replied
    Originally posted by Carmen Sandiego
    It should be "Bush doesn't care."

Also, there should be an apostrophe in "don't." If you're going to use the wrong word at least make it grammatically correct.
    if anything that shirt perpetuates stereotypes.

Leave a comment:

• Cromag
    replied
    And how do they portray blacks? As thiefs and ruffians? I'm sorry, but when I see somebody in a tall-tee dressed up like a member of G-Unit, spraying the word "*****" around, I get the same impression. Especially since I've had shit stolen by the "homeboy" type in the past and so have a few of my friends.

No, it's purely coincidence the hurricane happened, but Kanye knew his comments would push a few more units.
    Word, more or less .

Leave a comment:

• sh4dydv1
    replied
    Originally posted by SKorPioN
    Kanye gets props, I don't see anyone could NOT support his statements...it's pretty obvious shit.
    you are an ignorant little shit arent you?

dont answer, your affiliation with amarett proves it.

Leave a comment:

• Slim7321
    replied
    Nice shirt

Leave a comment:

• sh4dydv1
    replied
    Originally posted by G-UNIT Soldier!
    buy your kanye "Bush Dont Care" tee shirt now(well friday 9/9) all proceeds go to the american red cross for hurricane relief

http://www.hiphopmerch.com/

wow, if this shits for real.. i wanna know who the ignorant motherfucker behind it all thinks hes doing.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? I swear, how fucking productive are you gonna be going against the grain (the grain being the government)? not as productive as you could be... and ontop of that this is racism inspired.

fuck that shirt and all these ignoramuses.

Leave a comment:

• sh4dydv1
    replied
    what he said was so true... I was talking about this a few days ago.. how 90% of the people still in New Orleans are Black are well below the poverty line so they're taking there time. Also the way the media distorts reality to get the best angle of the story. I salute Kanye West for stating the obvious and more importantly for pissing of the media and most likely Bush.
    youre a dipshit if you expect something else when it comes to the media.

why dont you go find another news source with less "bias" in your opinion (which is inherently bias)...

Leave a comment:

• sh4dydv1
    replied
    And how do they portray blacks? As thiefs and ruffians? I'm sorry, but when I see somebody in a tall-tee dressed up like a member of G-Unit, spraying the word "*****" around, I get the same impression. Especially since I've had shit stolen by the "homeboy" type in the past and so have a few of my friends.

No, it's purely coincidence the hurricane happened, but Kanye knew his comments would push a few more units.
    lol @ your av.

werd tho

Leave a comment:

• sh4dydv1
    replied
    kanyes gotta be a retard if he thinks the media is portraying a biased point of veiw on blacks in the context of the katrina tragedy, seriously.

All you see on the news are black people, and you wanna know why? Because they ARE the news. It sucks that the great majority of the people struck hardest were the poor black people stuck in the ghetto. Thats where the news is at, thats where the real tragedy is. Most white people who werent poor were able to find ways outta danger, where the fuck is the news in that? good for those white people.

I think Kanye is a fuckin tard, hurricanes arent racist. George Bush isnt racist, hes a horrible puppet for a hand called the republican agenda which is all about money.

I gurantee, if the same situation had happened, and white people were in the ghetto and couldnt find there way out of the city, and george bush was the president (infact any1 was the president) we would be in the same exact sitaution except there would be less black people bitching about racism.

all in all, george bush is a horrible president with his head up his ass and doesnt represent the greater majority of this country. and ontop of that black people need to stop making everything about race. you know, its people like you that keep racism alive?

Leave a comment:

• Carmen Sandiego
    replied
    yes.... leave it to a rapper to release his album and plan a hurricane in the same week. Whenever artists do anything regarding the media it will always be considered a publicity stunt... does that mean that they shouldn't do anything at all because of critics? Kanye doesn't hate white people he hates the way the government and the media portray blacks... it just so happens that the government and the media are run by white people.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealAshland
    replied
    Originally posted by G-UNIT Soldier!
    buy your kanye "Bush Dont Care" tee shirt now(well friday 9/9) all proceeds go to the american red cross for hurricane relief

http://www.hiphopmerch.com/

hell fucking yeah....
    that's sum trill shit..
    on pay day im buying dat...

Leave a comment:

• Masai
    replied
    LMAO at black people thinking Kanye said what he said because he supports them 100%. Dude knew this would cause a ruckus in the media. What a perfect time to get his name out there too, considering he just released his sophomore album.

Kanye has his own agenda.

Leave a comment:

• B-zar
    replied
    Well Surprise Surprise

Leave a comment:

• Dublo7
    replied
    I'm so getting that Kanye T-shirt.

Leave a comment:

• Dublo7
    replied
    900k first week?