"Katrina An Answer To Our Prayers"-Al Zarqawi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Katrina An Answer To Our Prayers"-Al Zarqawi

CNN) -- An Islamist Web site on Sunday posted a recording from al Qaeda's leader in Iraq saying Hurricane Katrina was an answer to the prayers of Iraqis and Afghans who have suffered under U.S. occupation.

The audio message thought to be from Abu Musab al-Zarqawi came on the fourth anniversary of al Qaeda's terrorist attacks in the United States on September 11, 2001.

The voice on the recording was verified to be al-Zarqawi by a CNN Arabic speaker familiar with many of his previous statements.

The United States and the Iraqi government call Jordanian-born al-Zarqawi the most wanted terrorist in the country. The United States has posted a $25 million reward for information leading to his capture.

In the recording, al-Zarqawi said, "I believe the devastating hurricane that hit the United States occurred because people in Iraq or Afghanistan -- maybe a mother who had lost her son or a son whose parents were killed or a woman who was raped -- were praying for God and God accepted their prayers."

The reference to Hurricane Katrina means the recording was made after August 29, when the powerful storm hit the U.S. Gulf Coast. (Special coverage)

Marking the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks Sunday, President Bush attended a ceremony on the south lawn of the White House, where he and other members of his administration observed a moment of silence.

In Louisiana, New York firefighters and police officers helping victims of Katrina held their own 9/11 services. (Full story)

Those observances came as the co-chairmen of the bipartisan 9/11 commission told CNN that the government's response to Katrina showed little was learned from the 2001 attacks about how to handle disasters.

Recent European intelligence reports reviewed by Time magazine suggested that al-Zarqawi's authority is expanding beyond Iraq and that he now rivals Osama bin Laden in influence among Middle Eastern and European jihadists. (Full story)

The last time bin Laden released a statement late last December in an audiotape on which he praised al-Zarqawi and designated him the al Qaeda leader in Iraq.

Al-Zarqawi's group, Al Qaeda in Iraq, has been behind many of that country's worst insurgent attacks, beheadings and kidnappings.

Laying out its ideology in a broad manifesto, the group last month said the insurgency is in better shape than the United States acknowledges and vowed to continue the insurgency and "destroy the American empire." (Full story)

The U.S. continued to battle the insurgency in Iraq Sunday, with a U.S. military spokesman saying an operation launched two weeks ago to drive insurgents from the northern city of Tal Afar has been "extremely successful." (Full story)

And Iraq's president told CNN his country would not suffer unduly if the United States were to reduce its spending there in order to direct more resources toward its own Gulf Coast.

Asked how long his nation will depend on U.S. assistance, Jalal Talabani predicted his country will "be able, within two years, to stand up and to depend on its own sources."

CNN's Caroline Faraj contributed to this report.

Do iraqi's have fucking TV's, every fucking thing they do always seems to be " posted on a website "
    Originally posted by Danny
    me and mano spent fuckin hours EVERY day for like a week gathering info about you from myspace/facebook etc., adding your friends to msn and shit
    we put in work

Comment

Wasn't it al-Zawahiri?
      Is this another fake scare-mongering propagandist bullshit attack on the dumbed-down masses of America to shift the blame from the government for not responding for 4 days and for planning an attack on the 26th of September this year (two weeks from right now) of Nuclear Bombings on the United States?

Okay - I just wanted to check.

Comment

Originally posted by c-j-buck
        Do iraqi's have fucking TV's, every fucking thing they do always seems to be " posted on a website "
        Or found in a house in a random "Police Raid" in the middle of the mountains for no good reason in some random country, then treated as a "terrorist threat". And the sad thing is: AMERICANS ACTUALLY BUY IT. Lame fucks. Why do you believe everything with the word "OFFICIAL" stamped in red above it??

Comment

Originally posted by Kandid
          Wasn't it al-Zawahiri?
          Is this another fake scare-mongering propagandist bullshit attack on the dumbed-down masses of America to shift the blame from the government for not responding for 4 days and for planning an attack on the 26th of September this year (two weeks from right now) of Nuclear Bombings on the United States?

nah ur thinkin of obl's number 2 man ayman al-zawahiri,he's always by bin ladens side when he makes his videos.

Comment

^ Oh, you mean the "fake scare-mongering propagandist bullshit attack on the dumbed-down masses of America to shift the blame from the government"?

"Okay - I just wanted to check."

Comment

Originally posted by Kandid
              Wasn't it al-Zawahiri?

u post this stuff in every thread... why? do u want to see a lot of americans die?

Comment

^ No, but they will, and Cheney and Rumsfeld are saying that Nuclear attacks are coming to the United States. I never came up with this, it was your very own government. Stop tryna demonise me and look at what is right in front of your eyes.

Comment

"demonise" u... lol.. i dont even know you.. this is the internet.. so i dont try to "demonise" anyone too much... but i dont think u have any credible source to this shit your saying..

Comment

LMAO.. check this shit out.. kandid posted hate on me.. here is his comments..

Ignorant, American-football-centred cunt who wouldn't know what the government is doing to you if they put it right in front of your face. STOP DENYING WHAT IS HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT AND REALISE WHAT THE IGNORANT LIL SLAVES OF THE EARTH DON'T ~ Kandid

i would post hate.. but ........

1. i have a life
                    2. im not a virgin
                    3. i cant give myself a good enough reason to actually post hate on somone screen name on the internet... lol @ u....

Comment

^ look around. I don't care if you don't know about it. I've been trying to warn people of this, but if they die as the ignorant fools they are, then I don't even give a shit.

But I'll make an exception:

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/11/0...uclear.attack/

CNN MUTHAFUCKA. You fucking queers won't STILL deny it will you.

President Bush said Tuesday that Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda terrorist network is likely seeking weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear bombs
                      "We are not just dealing with the possibility of governments diverting nuclear materials into clandestine weapons programs," he said. "Now we have been alerted to the potential of terrorists targeting nuclear facilities or using radioactive sources to incite panic, contaminate property, and even cause injury or death among civilian populations."
                      And yet the United States is giving North Korea the potential to build NUCLEAR BOMBS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/1908571.stm

North Korea gives Iran military secrets and nuclear bomb making material:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...2/155058.shtml

So, in conclusion, America say "We're gonna have a nuclear attack on American soil any minute now, and we'll be at nuclear war with Iran", and yet they give Iran nuclear bomb-making material.

Who's the terrorist now?

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Meets_Evil
                        LMAO.. check this shit out.. kandid posted hate on me.. here is his comments..

Ignorant, American-football-centred cunt who wouldn't know what the government is doing to you if they put it right in front of your face. STOP DENYING WHAT IS HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT AND REALISE WHAT THE IGNORANT LIL SLAVES OF THE EARTH DON'T ~ Kandid

i would post hate.. but ........

1. i have a life
                        2. im not a virgin
                        3. i cant give myself a good enough reason to actually post hate on somone screen name on the internet... lol @ u....
                        ^ you are pathetic. You have no idea what you are talking about, and your reaction to my above post will prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Meets_Evil
                          but i dont think u have any credible source to this shit your saying..
                          Read up, n!gga. Look around you. Realise what the fuck is gonna happen to you if you don't do something about what is going on RIGHT NOW in the world.

Comment

well thank u.. you proved me wrong, i take back what i said in my earlier posts. good shit

Comment

Kandid = Immortal Technique

without the rapping bit

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by ultraketoxusa, 11-30-2020, 12:16 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes