No announcement yet.

3/21/06 - Bush caught on Video lieng about the war, a hesitant glitch MSN-NEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/21/06 - Bush caught on Video lieng about the war, a hesitant glitch MSN-NEWS

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ira...am_alqaeda.htm
    watch and read
    Last edited by revdaalkaholik; 03-22-2006, 01:07 PM.

"bad bad boys what you gona do..."
    Last edited by mr.meen; 03-22-2006, 12:28 PM.
    its time to cut the..
    BUll SHit
    NOT-YET-A-RAPPER

Comment

Seriously, it is sad that it has taken 3 years for people to realise this.
      Chuck Norris pointed his finger to a plane in the sky and said "bang" the plane exploded and fell out the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Local Celebrity
        Seriously, it is sad that it has taken 3 years for people to realise this.
        I haven't taken 3 years but more and more people both support and go against my cause to bring the truth and always discredit my sources because they are truthful instead of taking sides but aren't always famous sources yet still deliver truth only based on quoted and researched fact. Well..here's MSN joining on in folks. Looks like somebody turned down their weekly job-threat and bribe pay-check this week huh?
        Last edited by E-WiQ; 03-22-2006, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E-WiQ
          I haven't taken 3 years but more and more people both support and go against my cause to bring the truth and always discredit my sources because they are truthful instead of taking sides. Well..here's MSN folks.
          Alot of people have.
          Chuck Norris pointed his finger to a plane in the sky and said "bang" the plane exploded and fell out the sky.

Comment

There's a difference between working together and coordinating attacks and funding terrorists, and harboring terrorists. Zarqawi was in Iraq before the invasion.

This thread is retarded.

edit: [email protected] infowars
            ------------------------------------------
            Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
            I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

Comment

Originally posted by ethan20
              There's a difference between working together and coordinating attacks and funding terrorists, and harboring terrorists. Zarqawi was in Iraq before the invasion.

This thread is retarded.

edit: [email protected] infowars
              If you work together it is just as bad u dumb fuck and he denied he said these things and was caught on tape. Well...good ol' USA used to fund Al Qaeda and also trained and had Bin Laden in our Military...noone is more well connected and responsible for terroristic activity than the USA. Even Bush won't deny our part in that. After all...he said anybody who is connected to a terrorist in any way is just as guilty and is harboring terrorism...well then why was Bin Laden in our Military being trained all of our tactics in the US?? I guess we all are connected huh? ethan20..you are dumb as nails...not even the metal ones.
              Last edited by E-WiQ; 03-22-2006, 12:26 PM.

Comment

The language used by Bush and Blair etc etc was so strategic it makes me sick. Basically the language used was to whip up a hysteria amongst the mass sheep known as the general public to fabricate a link in peoples minds between terrorists 9/11 and Iraq. There were no Iraqies killing Americans until Bush sent the Military there.

Comment

bush needs to hire new writers
                  treated.

Comment

Of course Saddam was just as responsible as the terrorists for harboring them, that is what Bush has been saying and still says to this day.

If I find a homeless guy on the streets and let him stay in my backyard for a while, under the condition he has to find a job and get his own food, and he turns out to be a serial murderer, is that the same as directly funding him for his weapons and tools to murder? No, but I would be just as responsible.

How old are you e-qwik, 13? Or are you professor RT? Please, shut up and take your conspiracy theorist threads elsewhere you faggot moron.
                    Last edited by ethan20; 03-22-2006, 12:33 PM.
                    I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

Comment

Olberman's the man
                      “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean

Comment

Of course Saddam was just as responsible as the terrorists for harboring them, that is what Bush has been saying.

If I find a homeless guy on the streets and let him stay in my backyard for a while, under the condition he has to find a job and get his own food, and he turns out to be a serial murderer, is that the same as directly funding him for his weapons and tools to murder? No, but I would be just as responsible.

How old are you e-qwik, 13? Or are you professor RT? Please, shut up and take your conspiracy theorist threads elsewhere you faggot moron.
                        training in the government and how to do some serious shit is way different than letting a poor man stay at your house. they trained him well and now he knows how to do shit and get away with it and hide thanks to us. nothing i say is a conspiracy theory. you need to look into the SCIENTIFIC facts about 9/11 and you will see that a plane isn't all that made the buildings fall. Silverstein owned the complex and admitted on tv demolishing the buildings and you can see video and audio of this if you would like..even look on any News website MSN CNN whatever. People who worked in the WTC said there were drills weeks before 9/11 that would have the CIA come in and make them evacuate...wonder why this is..demolition explosives maybe? And there were several of these strange drills...IT IS FACT and even reported in news that the WhiteHouse called mayor Willy Brown in San Fransisco on 9/11 early in the morning before the attacks and told him not to fly that day and this is admitted by him and reported on the news. And NORAD was even commanded to stand down for some strange reason on that day..how do you explain those FACTS you dumb fuck? you just keep ignoring the truth. Oh, and learn how to spell my name right you in-bred.
                        Last edited by E-WiQ; 03-22-2006, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

Whooo its all gone a bit X Files in here. Ethan I respect your opinion but I sense a, how do we put this, a defence of Bush? cough spit.

Comment

These are FACTS you fucking moron reported by the NEWS itself and even by people in the government who later change their story. How do you explain the Whitehouse warning a mayor not to fly on a particular plane because of certain danger early in the morning on 9/11 and only call it a false theory. Willy Brown has even admitted this himself and still can't explain why he was warned and so were numerous of other people who are higher ups or close personal friends.

It's interesting how you can dig into the Archives under the freedom of information act...find these documents that admit such horrible things and yet it is still ignored and denied by people like you. THE GOVERNMENT PRINTS THIS SHIT THEMSELVES YOU DUMB FUCK. Learn how to research but you're probably not even old enough to drive yet.
                              Last edited by E-WiQ; 03-22-2006, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Campt1971, Today, 03:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Campt1971  
                              Started by RachelHelmik, Today, 01:43 AM
                              0 responses