HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[March 23.,] : "World’s oldest tortoise dies in Kolkota Zoo"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [March 23.,] : "World’s oldest tortoise dies in Kolkota Zoo"

    KOLKATA: Adwaita, the famed 225 years old tortoise has died at the Kolkota Zoo. Zoo officials in Kolkata were mourning his death.



    The giant Aldabra tortoise was one of four brought by British seamen from the Seychelles Islands as gifts to Robert Clive of the East India Company in 1875. It died after a string of illnesses, Kolkata Zoo director Subir Chowdhury said.

    "Adwaitya (The Only One), who delighted the zoo visitors for 131 years, died on Wednesday morning," Chowdhury said. "His shell will be preserved in the zoo. All zoo employees are saddened by his death."

    The three other tortoises given as gifts to Clive died soon after they arrived in Kolkata, formerly known as Calcutta, he said.

    Source: http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews...88&newscat=Top

    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.

  • #2
    i wonder when we can live that long ?
    its time to cut the..
    BUll SHit
    NOT-YET-A-RAPPER

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mr.meen
      i wonder when we can live that long ?

      -when we stop eating genetically-modified garbage

      -when we stop popping all these pills the so-called pharmaceutical industry presribes to us

      -and when we get rid of religious fanatics inside the white house who oppose stem-cell research (george bush kills more cells everytime he scratches his nose than the amount of stem cells that could be used help treat diabetes, heart disease, forms of cancer, and Parkinson's disease)

      WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

      WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

      Comment


      • #4
        awe shit now im sad adwaita died
        R.I.P.
        You will live forever in our hearts
        Originally posted by NyTe^CRaWLeR
        -and when we get rid of religious fanatics inside the white house who oppose stem-cell research (george bush kills more cells everytime he scratches his nose than the amount of stem cells that could be used help treat diabetes, heart disease, forms of cancer, and Parkinson's disease)
        lol you always find a way to bash the president dont u?
        Blow me...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NyTe^CRaWLeR
          -when we stop eating genetically-modified garbage

          -when we stop popping all these pills the so-called pharmaceutical industry presribes to us

          -and when we get rid of religious fanatics inside the white house who oppose stem-cell research (george bush kills more cells everytime he scratches his nose than the amount of stem cells that could be used help treat diabetes, heart disease, forms of cancer, and Parkinson's disease)
          exactly...some country's that dont eat the crap we do have people living to 110 in less than rare cases

          Comment


          • #6
            damn 225 years old...crazy

            Comment


            • #7
              Aww that is sad.

              Adwaitya R.I.P (U)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Justin Newman
                You will live forever in our hearts
                "a lot of truth is said in jest"

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think we're confusing the news forum with the turtle obituaries.

                  War in Iraq ---> News.
                  Dead turtle ---> Not news.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    RIP but I don't think it's that sad.. he had a GOOD run, I mean he was 10 years old during the French Revolution LOL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kid Shady
                      I think we're confusing the news forum with the turtle obituaries.

                      War in Iraq ---> News.
                      Dead turtle ---> Not news.

                      Probably the oldest living creature on earth dies = News

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        RIP .. thats sad.. piece of history man that turtle saw alot of different fashion fads throughout the years of people coming to the zoo


                        Originally Posted By Kid Shady
                        I think we're confusing the news forum with the turtle obituaries.
                        Hahaha.. i found that funny
                        Da 'Cuse is in da house!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NyTe^CRaWLeR
                          -when we stop eating genetically-modified garbage

                          -when we stop popping all these pills the so-called pharmaceutical industry presribes to us

                          -and when we get rid of religious fanatics inside the white house who oppose stem-cell research (george bush kills more cells everytime he scratches his nose than the amount of stem cells that could be used help treat diabetes, heart disease, forms of cancer, and Parkinson's disease)
                          lol true

                          "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

                          You couldn't make headlines with raised eyebrows

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Aww thats a wee shame 225 years old though!! I didn't know it was possible for a tortoise to live up to that age

                            Comment

                            Post ad widget 300x250

                            Collapse

                            LATEST POSTS

                            Collapse

                            Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by oneshotm3, Today, 08:29 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post oneshotm3  
                            Started by oneshotm3, Today, 08:25 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post oneshotm3  
                            Started by Deborahlanker, 04-12-2020, 12:32 PM
                            3 responses
                            261 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Heridan
                            by Heridan
                             
                            Started by evolution12, Today, 03:05 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post evolution12  
                            Started by evolution12, Today, 03:04 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post evolution12  
                            Started by Mark Ultra, 10-14-2020, 03:36 PM
                            1 response
                            8 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post BrookeDavis  
                            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:51 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Deborahlanker  
                            Started by mwphdqwbkmhu, Today, 01:50 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post mwphdqwbkmhu  
                            Started by keithtonsla, Today, 01:49 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post keithtonsla  
                            Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:32 PM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Deborahlanker  
                            Working...
                            X