• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (March 25) CNN Showbiz: Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones on 9/11

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/mar...6alexvideo.htm

Good shit

Indeed

Comment

how old is this?...oh and its about time the word gets about this shit...and people start questioning what they are told.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdem
        how old is this?...oh and its about time the word gets about this shit...and people start questioning what they are told.
        Pretty recent. If you want to hear Sheen's entire interview with Jones, just go to prisonplanet.com

They got a free stream of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry
          Pretty recent. If you want to hear Sheen's entire interview with Jones, just go to prisonplanet.com
          They got a free stream of it.

thanks..ilu

Comment

Thanks for the link.I agree the government had maybe some type of warning but didnt take it as serious as they should of but Sheen is saying that the building was blown up on purpose and just shit that doesnt add up in my eyes..I agree its fucked up and that the government could of probably done more but i dont think it was a setup of any kind..Pre 911 anyone could bring a box cutter on a plane.I respect his opinion and dont think its worse or better then mine i just dont agree with him.
            R.I.P - Proof

"Pull you out the truck and beat you ass worse then Reginald Denny"
            -Bizarre-

Comment

Originally posted by olde-victum
              Thanks for the link.I agree the government had maybe some type of warning but didnt take it as serious as they should of but Sheen is saying that the building was blown up on purpose and just shit that doesnt add up in my eyes..I agree its fucked up and that the government could of probably done more but i dont think it was a setup of any kind..Pre 911 anyone could bring a box cutter on a plane.I respect his opinion and dont think its worse or better then mine i just dont agree with him.
              Watch the Loose Change 2 video, that should pretty much convince you.
              Originally posted by The Un-American
              Rap music is way more fake than wrestling ever has been.

Comment

Originally posted by olde-victum
                dude you need to research more...you have no idea how many loose facts are in 9/11.

1. the drills servivers of the twin towers say took place before 9/11 where they would be evacuated for some strange reason by the CIA

2. The document from the 60's called "Operation Northwoods" which Kennedy fired the man who came up with the idea in it. (which later took place in 2001 9/11)

3. Jet fuel only burns at 1200-1400 degrees at optimal conditions, steal doesn't weaken until 3,000 degrees.

4. The building from start to finish...collapsed just as fast as anyone jumping from the building simultaneously...which means the building fell at free-fall speed and this cannot happen with a building that tall..especially since the rest of the floors were completely intact..they would need time to break which proves explosives were placed during those drills.

5. No plane is ever seen in the serveilence video of the pentagon..only an explosion in only 5 frames that are shown and in the corner for some reason it says "Sept 12"

6. Remote control of airplanes...technology has been around since the 80's especially when the military needs to "crash-test dummy" new aircraft that have just been built...noone is gunna be in them of course if you are crash testing it...so remote control has been around for the military since the 80's and imagine how good it must have been in late 2001.

7. Go to google and type in AV "music" morpher...anybody today can purchase this software which allows you to load a 6 sec sample of someone's voice..have it analyzed..and then you speak and the program does the rest during conversion..you can successfully take on ANYONES voice while imitating best to your ability..the software does the rest for you..it can even change genders so this was used for those "fake calls" from the planes especially since cell phones didn't work that high up in the air in 2001.

8. One phone call released from the plane has a man calling his mom introducing himself by his FULL NAME to his mother..fucking strange and obviously fake but thats what our government released. and no noise can be heard in the background...everyone else calling heard on these tapes are wayyy too calm aswell. Actually people's voices may have actually been used but they were told to shut up and probably given money compensation to not tell anyone that they were not on those planes.

9. Some of the planes "used" on 9/11...their ID numbers are still valid and in use today...explain that. At least 2 of them are.

10. Look at the news videos yourself of the attacks taking place and of the collapse...if you look to the side of the buildings you will see the floors below having dirt blasts blowing out of the windows below as if bombs had been going off..and then those same floors you will see are the ones that collapse next.

To see the dirt blasts...look here http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_ht...wtc-1_jets.mpg

You will see 2 jets coming from the right side of the building in this video because the damn news channel's logo on the side hides the rest but it is still very very clear.
                1 blast..it collapses more..then you will see another long stream coming out independantly again after it..then that is the next floor to collapse and so on.
                Last edited by E-WiQ; 03-24-2006, 11:41 AM.

Comment

bad link.

edit: it's fixed and i'm making some screen shots of what you described at the bottom...

window blowout 1

window blowout 2 (a few floors lower)
                  Last edited by jolpugh; 03-24-2006, 11:52 AM.

-------------------------------------------------------------
                  The Green Chronic, Demonic, yep yep, don't worry I'm on it.
                  WWW.NORML.ORG

Comment

Originally posted by jolpugh
                    bad link.
                    works here, try it again. i clicked it numerous times...or just find any video on any news station of a close up of the building collapsing start to finish..you will see these jets from the right side..maybe even the left on one of the buildings. i have firefox....i dunno if that makes a diff but anyway..we all know we can find videos anywhere

Comment

bad link.
                      edit: it's fixed and i'm making some screen shots of what you described at the bottom...
                      thank you, i was about to do that if the link was still broken...shit is absolutely crazy yet it passed through everyone's eyes on the day watching the news...these jets back up the claims of people who worked at the wtc/twin towers. See....no conspiracy theory people..just scientific facts...real technology...real quotes from people...real documents...using the actual footage we've all seen ourselves and looking at it closely...real eye witnesses who worked in those buildings. This is the way detective work and investigation is supposed to be handeled and we have never officially had an investigation EVER...just Bush making claims of who did it and releasing videos of "Bin Laden" himself and everyone else..admitting to it..but once you find out he's a righty...he looks different etc. You just gotta keep your eyes and ears open people. When someone asked Bush several years ago "people claim you had fore-knowledge etc." and JUST BY HIS REACTION..you can tell he know's something and he even gets hesitant...why didn't he just say "NO" right away?? Thats what we would all do if we knew our real answer...he obviously was being plagued by his own thoughts...again DETECTIVE WORK...not conspiracy theories..people need to chill out with calling us that.

By the way..the logo to the news station blocks the rest of the collapse so i welcome anybody to find a video where they show this angle (preferably a big close up) of the building collapsing..and you will see more than just those 2 blasts..maybe even blasting on both sides of the buildings as well.
                      Last edited by E-WiQ; 03-24-2006, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by E-WiQ
                        works here, try it again. i clicked it numerous times...or just find any video on any news station of a close up of the building collapsing start to finish..you will see these jets from the right side..maybe even the left on one of the buildings. i have firefox....i dunno if that makes a diff but anyway..we all know we can find videos anywhere
                        you know you edited as i was responding. cause after i wrote "bad link", the page reloaded and you had edited and fixed it. the link did have the ... in the actual link and you know it. don't try to act like it was always working.

WWW.NORML.ORG

Comment

I did not realize Charlie Sheen had a degree in Engineering. He must really be an expert on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by E-WiQ
                            thank you, i was about to do that if the link was still broken...shit is absolutely crazy yet it passed through everyone's eyes on the day watching the news...these jets back up the claims of people who worked at the wtc/twin towers. See....no conspiracy theory people..just scientific facts...real technology...real quotes from people...real documents...using the actual footage we've all seen ourselves and looking at it closely...real eye witnesses who worked in those buildings. This is the way detective work and investigation is supposed to be handeled and we have never officially had an investigation EVER...just Bush making claims of who did it and releasing videos of "Bin Laden" himself and everyone else..admitting to it..but once you find out he's a righty...he looks different etc. You just gotta keep your eyes and ears open people. When someone asked Bush several years ago "people claim you had fore-knowledge etc." and JUST BY HIS REACTION..you can tell he know's something and he even gets hesitant...why didn't he just say "NO" right away?? Thats what we would all do if we knew our real answer...he obviously was being plagued by his own thoughts...again DETECTIVE WORK...not conspiracy theories..people need to chill out with calling us that.

By the way..the logo to the news station blocks the rest of the collapse so i welcome anybody to find a video where they show this angle (preferably a big close up) of the building collapsing..and you will see more than just those 2 blasts..maybe even blasting on both sides of the building as well.
                            you edit posts like a motherfucker. anyway...

there are explanations for these "blasts" as well. if the inner structure of the building was infact collapsing, then as the inside collapsed, it blew out the windows and the outer structure collapsed as the entire structure collapsed. obviously, the weakest part of the building is the middle....the core from the bottom to the top. if this was collapsing even a fragment faster than the outer structure, we would get blow outs at about every floor as the ceiling smacks the floor and blows all the air in the floor out the windows.

regardless, i think it was orchestrated, but people must realize that not all aspects are orchestrated. maybe this was or wasn't, but there are always alternate explanations.

WWW.NORML.ORG

Comment

you know you edited as i was responding. cause after i wrote "bad link", the page reloaded and you had edited and fixed it. the link did have the ... in the actual link and you know it. don't try to act like it was always working.
                              calm down, i didnt know i was gunna get a response (which i did) directly after i fixed it which i did so that's why i said try it again and it should work now. i copied the link from another thread i posted this in which ruins the link so all i did was re-paste it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by myconukerusa, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post myconukerusa  
                              Started by myconukerusa, Yesterday, 11:00 PM
                              0 responses